• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Craziest video I've ever seen.

Aaron LeClair

Paranormal Maven
It just keeps getting better and better in youtube land. I am completely dumb founded by this video. I have seen some really crazy stuff, but this is the most kookiest thing I have ever seen in my life, and had to share it.

Did you see all the faces and bodies? What about portals? Me neither. I saw clouds though. Oh, please make sure your sound is on. The audio is hilarious and gets better and better as the video goes on.

This is from the vid description. OMG. Notice the title has the word "proof" in it...

"Study this video CAREFULLY... OVER & OVER. Please send sincere comments and rate it. The audio is nonsensical, yet actually appropriate. Note fading of power lines at times. There are MANY, MANY faces and bodies, adult and child, travelling caravan-style to an evening portal to exit our dimension. I have 100's of others, it's not a fluke. I have it all, clear images of the portals, the vehicles in which they traverse, and the aliens themselves. Sounds crazy, but it is true. Many forms and expressions but always one thing in common... two eyes. They will respond interactively to your unspoken requests such as "turn toward me", "smile", "change your form" etc. In short, they are INTELLIGENT life with capabilities far superior to ours. You can monitor their communications on an ordinary household receiver if you know how. Big $ spent on NASA and SETI (unsuccessfully) are unnecessary. I have photos of daytime portals which are exactly and inexplicably depicted in many world famous artworks by several renaissance masters, proving that this life has co-habitted our planet for centuries, hidden within our plain sight just as many animals utilize camouflage to blend with their environments. Your eye/brain is programmed to ignore/not perceive images which you have been conditioned to believe as impossible or illogical in nature, rendering them essentially invisible to you. If a complex unusual image looks similar to a common known one, the latter is what you will see. I have nighttime video of another type portal in action which will challenge accepted laws of physics. Portals only exist in specific locales which are somehow unique. The best live viewing times are early morning and two hours preceding dusk every day. Note changes in clouds at these times on many days. Experts admit that the science of cloud formation and behavior is poorly understood and often mysterious. Read up on bizarre cloud happenings over the years...there have been many. These aliens are all about peace and they want to be recognized by us. They exhibit individual personalities and even humor. On some days, watch clouds disappear one by one into the exact same spot in the sky. You may even discern two distinct "teams" that are fighting or competing in Olympic-type events. Our most ancient ancestors left us records of this for their future (us) to rediscover, but our ego has prevented us from reading their messages correctly. I can show that they were not primitive or ignorant as often believed by modern science, and I can re-interpret the story that they wanted us to know. There are many other misunderstood truths that will impact many fields of science and embarrass experts who refuse to think out of the box. There are other types of alien life all around us which I can prove beyond any doubt. Open your minds to possibilities and you'll see reality. Ridicule this and you'll shut out the reality of the Universe."

The Hawk said:
Lol

W
T
F

I'm going to suggest him as a guest I think. Should be interesting.

Read the positive commentary? Odd. I figured this guy would be getting flamed big time. People seemed amazed at the power lines fading.... Guess they never seen something go out of focus before.

Back