• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Could Paracast interview Dr. Fred Bell?

logramuda

Paranormal Novice
Could Paracast interview Dr. Fred Bell?

I'd like to see what you guys could do with his material..

"I want to introduce you to the most important man you will ever meet - but have probably NEVER heard about. His name is Dr. Fred Bell.

Why is Dr. Bell so important?

First off, Dr. Fred Bell has been an inventor, scientist, entrepreneur, and accredited medical doctor for over 30 years.
At age 14, he was not only working at the University of Michigan on nuclear energy projects, but was also inducted into the US government's classified project MK Ultra - that's right, age 14!

At 16 years of age Dr. Fred Bell was interned at the US Army Biological Weapons Division in Little Rock, Arkansas.

On his 17th birthday, he was transferred into the US Airforce. There he began working on highly classified projects, several involving early warning radar defense systems and the detection and tracking of extraterrestrial craft.

His early Government funded mind control research covered such topics as past life regression, and the popular remote viewing used today by the CIA and other intelligence agencies worldwide.

Dr. Fred Bell also worked at the Randolph Laboratory where he worked on:

A magnetic disintegration project later known as the Philadelphia Experiment

A high temperature fusion experiment

A bubble project later known as Cold Fusion

Shockwave experimentation that led to the classification of high altitude, ground level and underground nuclear blasts, as well as nuclear explosions over water

Dr. Bell also worked with the University of Michigan's Cyclotron doing experimentation with the bombardment of nuclear particles and their collisions involving reverse time as observed in a Wilson Cloud Chamber."

Dr. Fred Bell's - RaysOfTruth.tv

Pyradyne

logramuda said:
At age 14, he was not only working at the University of Michigan on nuclear energy projects, but was also inducted into the US government's classified project MK Ultra - that's right, age 14!

At 16 years of age Dr. Fred Bell was interned at the US Army Biological Weapons Division in Little Rock, Arkansas.

On his 17th birthday, he was transferred into the US Airforce. There he began working on highly classified projects, several involving early warning radar defense systems and the detection and tracking of extraterrestrial craft.

So, he worked for 2 years on 'nuclear' projects (after he'd finished his paper round), then he worked for *1 year* on 'biological' weapons and then transferred to radar tracking and other 'top secret' projects and now he will sell you all the knowledge that he's amassed on a set of DVDs from his website.

I have to say that I'm *very slightly* (read 'totally') sceptical about his claims...especially as his site does remind me of another site run by certain individual who's initials are MH....

The opening paragraph of "Dr. Bell's" biography:

Dr. Fred Bell was born in Ann Arbor Michigan. His father was a scientist whom worked with the late Henry Ford Sr. His great uncle from his father's side, Alexander Graham Bell, was also a very well-known inventor, and on his mother's side, a direct descendant of Ethan Allen. As a result of this strange genetic gene pool Dr. Bell has a tendency to be a revolutionist with wild and crazy ideas...... a bit of an eclectic eccentric. His father Allan Bell, brought the London Bridge over from England and put it in the middle of an Arizona desert. Later he built a city with a pond around it, today called Havasu City.

. . . he also invented ice cream, panty hose, and the letter 'K'.

:rolleyes:

Strange genetic gene pool indeed. As opposed to the non-genetic gene pool I suppose. pffft

-DBTrek

Hopefully, not too off topic, but I didn't want to make a thread on it alone. While skimming this thread I was reminded of someone who's name I cannot recall and it's buggin me a little. Can someone do me a favor and refresh my memory? What's the name of that rocket building hobbyist that claims to have worked on alien saucers? The one that says the material the crafts are made of is organic? Not Lazar.

From that cited page:

During a Pleiadian contact with Semjase in Laguna Beach...

Yup, got it, another load of complete and total crap.

We'll have him on the show when Hell freezes over.

dB

David Biedny said:
From that cited page:

Yup, got it, another load of complete and total crap.

We'll have him on the show when Hell freezes over.

dB

Too soon :)

David Biedny said:
From that cited page:

Given her appearance in some of the sketches and illustrations I've seen, I wouldn't mind a little contact with Semjase...

wink-wink, nudge-nudge!

I thought since you guys were "cleaning house" with these Pleiadian contactees, we
could put all Pleiadian contact to bed for good.

Maybe have a show where you guys interview with Semjase herself.

She could give testimony to trying to meet men on planet earth, & keeps meeting
total creeps!!

;)

CapnG said:
Given her appearance in some of the sketches and illustrations I've seen, I wouldn't mind a little contact with Semjase...

wink-wink, nudge-nudge!

semjase.jpg

"I've come to probe your . . ."

. . . nah, nevermind. :D

-DBTrek

Gene Steinberg said:
I want to assure each and every one of you that Semjase was not the influence for our lead character, "Zanther," in the SF series my son and I wrote, entitled "Attack of the Rockoids."

:)

Who was the influence if anyone?

I'm not a big fiction reader but might check your book out one day. Last fiction book I read was over a decade ago and it was a Star Wars book. Well, that is unless some of the paranormal books I've read are fiction. They claim it's true, but who knows... Anyway, I saw you and your son's book at amazon.com and every single person gave you 5 stars, or whatever the highest ranking is. Wtg. I was impressed. Which rarely happens btw:)

A.LeClair said:
Who was the influence if anyone?

I'm not a big fiction reader but might check your book out one day. Last fiction book I read was over a decade ago and it was a Star Wars book. Well, that is unless some of the paranormal books I've read are fiction. They claim it's true, but who knows... Anyway, I saw you and your son's book at amazon.com and every single person gave you 5 stars, or whatever the highest ranking is. Wtg. I was impressed. Which rarely happens btw:)

Science Fiction is the only fiction worth reading. (BTW, Star Wars isn't Sci-Fi, but that's a whole new argument)...

...I recommend Philip K Dick. His short stories and novels are full of mind-bending ideas.

Films based directly on PKD novels and short-stories:

"Blade Runner", "Total Recall", "Minority Report", "Impostor", "Screamers", "A Scanner Darkly", "Paycheck" and "Next" (in production).

While reading PKDs works, you start see where a lot of the other Sci-Fi movies 'borrowed' their ideas from...

CapnG said:

wink-wink, nudge-nudge!
Now this one is out in left field - Rather see Zanther than a Gray late at night- lol

Rick Deckard said:
Science Fiction is the only fiction worth reading. (BTW, Star Wars isn't Sci-Fi, but that's a whole new argument)...

...I recommend Philip K Dick. His short stories and novels are full of mind-bending ideas.

Films based directly on PKD novels and short-stories:

"Blade Runner", "Total Recall", "Minority Report", "Impostor", "Screamers", "A Scanner Darkly", "Paycheck" and "Next" (in production).

While reading PKDs works, you start see where a lot of the other Sci-Fi movies 'borrowed' their ideas from...

I said fiction not sci fiction.

Many think it's sci fi, or an epic science fantasy. Some call it crap. Doesn't matter much to me.

Star Wars - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Back