1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY A PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+! For a low subscription fee, you will receive access to an ad-free version of The Paracast, the exclusive After The Paracast podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, plus show transcripts, the new Paracast+ Video Channel, Classic Episodes and Special Features categories! We now offer lifetime memberships! You can subscribe via this direct link:
    https://www.theparacast.com/introducing-the-paracast/

The Official Paracast Store is back! Check out our latest lineup of customized stuff at: The Official Paracast Store!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!
    Dismiss Notice

Contact in the Desert 2017

Discussion in 'The UFO Forum' started by roadrunner, May 19, 2017.

1. roadrunner

roadrunner Skilled Investigator

Today is the start of CITD 2017. I have been going back and forth for awhile trying to decide whether to go or not.

On one hand, the desert isn't that far a drive and it would be fun to go to a new event just to check it out. I pictured a plush hotel and spa in my minds eye.

On the flip side, the cost was over $200 for a ticket which allows you to hear all the speakers that day. I really don't want to see all the speakers. If I had to choose, Jacques Vallee is my favorite to see in person.

Why don't they just let you pay per lecture? Hopefully there will be DVDs of the talks for purchase later. If anyone goes, I'd love to hear what it was like!

2. Goggs Mackay

Goggs Mackay Administrator Staff Member

Engineer
    Go! Take a smart phone or audio recorder and try to interview interesting people!

roadrunner likes this.
  3. Gene Steinberg

Gene Steinberg Forum Super Hero Staff Member

Forum Super Hero
    Home Page:
    We'll have some local color from Walter Bosley, direct from the event, on After The Paracast this week.

blowfish, roadrunner and technomage like this.
  4. roadrunner

I almost did but the decision has been made for me. My doggie, a sweet Lab, is not feeling well so I might have to take him to the vet. It's harder to travel when you have a dog, they are like your baby.

I've decided to check it out next year for sure and have a sitter on standby just in case!

5. roadrunner

I wanted to say thank you for always having an interesting show each week and making podcasts available for download whenever you have time to listen!