• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Conspiracy theories about Hitler's death

If Hitler lived he had parkensons he was very inferm his role would be minor. Furthermore he now is long dead. Age and his illness would have surly felled him by now..if he lived he would have done as he did by killing himself. .escape justice.
In any event adolf Hitler is dead..

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

Lets put it in simple terms, hitler is dead. he died a coward in his hole.
Good riddance.
his memory will always be one of horror and revulsion.
the only way he lives on is in the minds of the corrupt and perverse.
Though shalt be crushed and mangled by the power of love, hope and trust!

Thank god (or applicable deity/humanity) we survived that angry fool!

Onwards and upwards!

He would be 127..yeah he died..long since..lets say this is true and he escaped. .well he would do as he did by killing himself escape justice

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

I thought that Hitler went to Indonesia with Braun, took the name of Dr. Poch, married an Indonesian after Eva left him (which required him to become a Muslim), died in 1970. My question, though, has been that if Eva returned to her native land, what became of her, and whether there were any Eva sightings?

The Eva conspiracy theories may be more important than the Hitler theories.

Adolf Hitler died in Indonesia ????

Last edited:
Back