• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Congressman says Guam may "tip over; capsize"

bobheck

Disco still sucks.
This has to be this year's winner of the Dumb-as-a-Mud-Fence award.

Congressman Hank Johnson of Georgia thinks that putting 8000 more troops on Guam may make the island tip over.

Not an April Fool's joke. This happened on 3/25/2010 and he was talking to the Admiral of the Pacific Fleet of the U.S. Navy.

If Hank Johnson has a shred of integrity left he should resign and go into hiding.

I really can't believe this actually happened. What the hell is going on with people?

Rep. Hank Johnson: Guam could 'tip over and capsize'

this has to be this year's winner of the dumb-as-a-mud-fence award.

Congressman hank johnson of georgia thinks that putting 8000 more troops on guam may make the island tip over.

Not an april fool's joke. This happened on 3/25/2010 and he was talking to the admiral of the pacific fleet of the u.s. Navy.

If hank johnson has a shred of integrity left he should resign and go into hiding.

I really can't believe this actually happened. What the hell is going on with people?

rep. Hank johnson: Guam could 'tip over and capsize'

l l
m m
f f
a a
o

This is the party running The USA. We are so screwed.
I like how he adds his concerns for the coral reefs and global warming.
I hope this is an April Fools Joke.

i understand he is on medication for some illness but drugs can't fix stupid. no surprise he believes in AGW.

This has to be this year's winner of the Dumb-as-a-Mud-Fence award.

Could be. Don't underestimate our politicians though. We still have several months to go. Someone out there is bound to top it. Give Biden a chance I'm sure he is up for it.

This guy might be on to something. Maybe that's what happened to Atlantis. Too many tourists on one side and it capsized. Then there's Venice. All those tourists can't be helping their situation.

This guy might be on to something. Maybe that's what happened to Atlantis. Too many tourists on one side and it capsized. Then there's Venice. All those tourists can't be helping their situation.

I am sure a tax would help their situation. Or maybe a "bail out" of the water would help.
My theory is that the people in Venice have evenly distributed their weight so it simply sinks the city all at once.

Well, as long as they keep the Smoke Monster / Locke thing from leaving the island it won't tiip over. It may jump through time and space, but it won't flip. Unless they change they time line, then it may sink.
Whoops, sorry, wrong subject.

This guy is an idiot though, proof we get the government we deserve.

Back