• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Coast2Coast w/ George Knapp This Sunday w/ Christopher O'Brien!

Christopher O'Brien

Back in the Saddle Aginn
Staff member
For you night owls, I'll be George Knapp's guest this Sunday night on C2C. We'll be discussing my latest book: Stalking the Herd. Special guest for the last half of the show will be my research associate, David Perkins. Hopefully this will expose STH to the vast C2C audience and generate some interest in my thinking. David's addition will be a special added bonus for the conversation.

There is so much misperception surrounding the subject of "cattle mutilations," and perhaps my visit will help folks gain a more well-rounded, objective perspective concerning this rather misunderstood pop-cultural subject.

There is so much misperception surrounding the subject of "cattle mutilations," and perhaps my visit will help folks gain a more well-rounded, objective perspective concerning this rather misunderstood pop-cultural subject.

Especially to that audience which gets a regular dose of LMH & her 'creative' interpretations.

Congratulations on the guest spot. You deserve it. I hope you get lots n lots of sales and that the exposure leads to even greater things for you.

Congrats Chris, being that it's C2C, I'm anticipating your response to the first person that asks you about the connection between cattle mutilation and the chupacabra. I remember when you were making the rounds promoting STT, and on one podcast one of the hosts made the mistake of saying that they "knew all about skinwalkers" ..or it was something like that... You could hear a pin drop after you responded to that statement.

I remember when you were making the rounds promoting STT, and on one podcast one of the hosts made the mistake of saying that they "knew all about skinwalkers" ..or it was something like that... You could hear a pin drop after you responded to that statement.
This time around the PR circuit supporting STH I've tried my best to pick radio shows & podcasts that have hosts who are up2speed. So far, I seem to be doing well, but (unfortunately) there have been a couple of clunkers that tried my patience. If you're gonna have a show and invite guests, at least be up on your guest's topic... sheesh That's why I like doing Gene's PC, Greg's RM, Don's DM, Ben and Avery's MU, Mel's V and C2C w/ G. Knapp. These folks know their stuff and actually ask thoughtful, informed questions. What a concept! My goal as co-host at the PC is to be able to offer a fact or insight about the guest's subject that they didn't know and have them thank me or acknowledge the info or insight... As Gene would say: "It's lonely at the top..." :eek:

Right on Chris. Looking forward to ANOTHER great interview. Scare us proper but educate us at the same time!

C2C has masses and it will be great to see your research get more coverage.

BTW i noticed you somehow moved from the middle of next week to Sunday, could there be a reason for the change?....wait by GEORGE i think i got it! ;)

Dang. I don't know if I can even get that show. Guess I'll be finding out. Thanks for the heads up, Chris. Haven't been here in weeks, so I guess the timing is good.

Seeing how I'm probably not going to get through on the call lines, if you happen to be reading this Chris.....

Regarding the earliest mute cases, can you recall if there was ever any mention made about a strange absence of evidence I.e. tracks, disturbed and/or dead grass etc ? I'll take my answer off the air.

the earliest mute cases, can you recall if there was ever any mention made about a strange absence of evidence I.e. tracks, disturbed and/or dead grass etc ?

From the court records of James I of England:

“10 February 1606: The minds of men are much troubled
with a strange accident lately fallen out, which yet by no means
can be discovered, about the City of London and some of the
shires adjoining. Whole slaughters of sheep have been made, in
some places to number 100, in others less, where nothing is
taken from the sheep but their tallow and some inward parts,
the whole carcasses and fleece remaining still behind. Of this
sundry conjectures, but most agree that it tendeth towards some
fireworks.”

For you night owls, I'll be George Knapp's guest this Sunday night on C2C. We'll be discussing my latest book: Stalking the Herd. Special guest for the last half of the show will be my research associate, David Perkins. Hopefully this will expose STH to the vast C2C audience and generate some interest in my thinking. David's addition will be a special added bonus for the conversation.

Bad time zone for me to listen but if some one could record it I would be very thankful :)

I complain an awful lot about the wildly out of this hemisphere type of guests that are commonly on Coast to Coast! it will be nice to listen to a honest and dedicated researcher paired with a honest and hardworking journalist (for a change....) George Knapp has always provided for good clean and somewhat grounded reporting on the para/strange side of our world and I'm excited to hear Chris O'B share the waves with George! I'm not sure I'll make it through the show in a waken state but if anyone can keep me coherent through the witching hour it will be Chris O'Brian!! Good luck /!/!/!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats Chris. Knapp is an excellent host. I hope the show spurs sales :D ! Too bad about the lousy audio quality over the phone line though :p, and what felt like a million minutes of advertising for us listeners :mad:. If anyone thinks the ads on the Paracast are irritating, try getting through a whole show of C2C :eek: !

Thanks for listening! Good point—there were a few times when the local ad blocks went by as blank air, I thought I had lost the call. Then Knapp would come back on and talk about what we were going to talk about and then another 4 to 5 minute block of commercials was aired.

All-in-all, I thought the show went well. David Perkins helped temper my enthusiasm and helped generate some of the lighter, more humorous moments. I did cover a lot of ground. We'll see how people respond to the blitz of complicated data, facts and opinions as the show gets listened to by all the subscribers in the coming days, etc.
Gotta go...Its almost 3:30 AM here and I have a big day tomorrow. More later as it develops....

Does anyone know if you can download C2C without joining on their website?? I dont really want to give them my money but I would like to hear this interview. Sorry I missed it!

Can someone please rip this and post it!
That may be a problem. It appears C2C charges for podcast access, which means that posting a link to an episode may violate their network's copyright. If one is put online, I suppose you could search for it, though. But no links please. I'm sure you understand. We don't need any aggravation from Clear Channel.

Back