• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Cigar Shaped UFO’s – Best Evidence In The World

Do You Believe In Cigar Shaped UFO's

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ManitobaCanuk

Paranormal Maven
What are cylinder or cigar shaped UFO’s? These flying enigmas have baffled mankind for at least several centuries. They lack any obvious aerodynamic features such as wings and stabilizers to keep them aloft. Yet they perform incredible manoeuvres at speed that our best pilots can not duplicate.

What technology is behind the propulsion and guidance systems of these elongated craft?

What kind of mind designs them? Are they our invention? A product of runaway black projects with nearly unlimited budgets.

Or is it something much more than that?

Shall we discuss them one at a time.

The first 'ufo' clip runs to 3.40.

Impressive visual of something long.

Straight away i thought iss junk floating in orbit close to the iss, and not something [ufo] in a tighter lower orbit.
So i focused on the cloud structure below it, and i could quickly see the ufo is stationary, it is the camera that is moving, giving the impression that the earth and object are travelling/spinning underneath.

It is stationary, as a satellite would be.
Satellites are not that shape, but from above with their solar panel's deployed and reflecting light, they just might be, plus it would only be 10 to 50 mile's below, and large in the lense.

You only need to see the width of the solar panel on view, attatched to the station to get an idea of how 6 or 8 of those unfolded out in a straight line would look like reflecting bright sunlight into the lense.

What do you think ?.

Last edited:
clip 2

3.40 to 5.00 is a very good spot, obviously national news reel, but to me shout's out cloud, but i cant be sure, it is strange single cloud, very large, in a otherwise perfectly empty sky, and moving quite fast if a cloud.

clip 3. 5.00 to 5.45

Very very imressive visually again.

But for me, they made a mistake showing the first picture in the sequence with 2 ufo's.

The first is a small drone, towing a silver balloon, they either release the balloon or angle/cut out the drone in the others.

verdict fraud.

clip 4
5.45 to 6.53

I know what that is, that's an easy one, it's one of the tether experiments, in earth orbit, they could be seen by the naked eye from earth.

verdict identified.

Last edited:
clips 5
6.54 to 7.34

a mish mash of photo's some gooduns.

clip 6
7.34 to 12.00

That silver airship ive seen before, i think it was identified on the jref, impressive footage, but not of a ufo.
And as the footage drags on, it becomes obvious fakery has been added to the 'original footage that's been around awhile.

I can only speculate, but this comes to mind.

You are using a wormhole to travel through spacetime.
The wider the wormhole the more energy it needs to be created.
The cigar would be an optimal shape as a bulk transporter.

Lets say you can create a wormhole 50 meters wide. A Cigar shaped craft 49 meters wide can go through it.
Its length is not relevant, it could be 60 meters long or 200 meters long. The longer it is the more it can carry, but it cant exceed the width of the wormhole.

And now I need to take a cold shower lol................:D

Back