• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Cigar Shaped Object Passing By The Space Station

Again..That is not ice or debris in my opinion. These small, near field UFOs are all over space...as you show, we see them all the time. There was an experiment on a shuttle flight to Study this so called ice & debris. That's what NASA pitched to get this on a flight with it's own 'special camera' & budget. The camera was mounted in the cargo bay & measured the items as well as their movement. It was called the WINDOW experiment! I assume cuz that is what Astronauts see out the WINDOW! But ponder..WHY. This was on STS-70. That over a decade of shuttle missions ,not to mention all the other years of missions & space stations since John Glenn first saw & commented on these OBJECTS.I think it is obvious that they already knew about any ice & debris from the start. If this was all new.then how come they never cared before? It is my opinion that this was to study these tiny UFOs..better known as Unidentified objects! They are unidentified & thus need to be studied. Period.The Astronauts in real time.. explained during the mission that this experiment was to study the "particles" that seem to follow the shuttles around!!! Nothing about ICE or Debris. It's all BS about ice & debris as I'm sure you know. The shuttles have always protected themselves with aluminum debris shields mounted on all shuttles & the space stations, MIR & ISS. They also raise the payload Bay doors sometimes to 'block' debris.They also mount suitcase size "debris catchers" witch contain a GEL that works like FLYPAPER catching debris to study. They always state that the only debris that they can study or capture is smaller than a grain of sand. (& invisible to the eyed or cameras!) Debris the size of a Beebee would be disasterous! They have other scanners that cover the Space Stations sending warnings out if any scary debris is approaching. Then they resh to the Russian Soyez & pray!.

Back