• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Chupacabra vs the Jersey Devil

P

Paranormalfreak101

There are many theories of wich the Jersey Devil came. One interesting theory is that the Jersey Devil could infact be a chupacabra, (literally translated into "goat-sucker"), the Jersey Devil's cryptozoological cousin mostly reported in the Southern states. First of all, the chupacabra and the Jersey Devil both prey on small animals, mysteriously disappear after being sighted/encountered, and they are both known to make a high pitch screeching noise. But the problom is, the chupacabra sucks its victims dry of blood, and the Jersey Devil is known to make a bloody mess of its victims. Chupacabras typically don't have wings, while most Jersey Devil sightings include massive wings. Chupas are usually small creatures walking on all fours, while the Jersey Devil is known to stand tall on two legs. Of course, this is just my opinion. keep in touch! :eek:

http://www.unknown-creatures.com/index.html

I am infact interested in the Dover Demon. I even live in Massachusetts! So I have a chance at encountering the Demon. What is your favorite cryptozoological creature? Mine is the Mothman. I have a hard time choosing between the Mothman and the chupacabra. I love em all! lol keep in touch!

There was a newspaper article on Loren Coleman in my area last week. I was shocked to see that. It was titled, or had to do with, "Dream Jobs". Hardly. Being laugh, scoffed and ridiculed isn't part of a dream job. Well, maybe a nightmare one. Granted, it would be nice to make money doing something like that, if it interest you.

Also to my surprise was that the Dover Demon is one of Loren's favorite cases. This was stated in the article. I was never impressed with the case myself.

Favorites is definitely Bigfoot, Lake monsters, Mothman and Chupacabra in that order. Mothman and Chupa might be a tie in some ways.

This seemingly new "Flying humanoid" stuff is very interesting. Not sure if that should be considered crytpozoological though. I linked to some interesting vids of them, and an alledged Chupacabra in the ufo forum.

Bigfoot seems to have the best evidence going for it over all the others. Lake monsters second, then maybe Mothman. Chupacabra only interesting evidence is the mutulation cases, but I view that in the category of animal mutilations and the Chupacabra seems to be a mythical perversion of it. That is my leaning at least. Hard to say for sure of course.

One thing I've noticed about Chupa is it's similarities (and timing of when it came out) to an alledged alien found in what some associate with a crash cash in Brazil. The appearances are similar to some of the reports. I wonder what role if any the Brazilian 95 (give or take a year) crash cash played in the Chupa legend.

Dr. Roger Lier has done some work on the case. He's been a guest here, though I do not recall if the crash case was dealt with or not.

I also think the flying humanoid thing is very interesting. But Was'nt there a case where some Mexican dude got attacked by a flying humanoid? Well, keep in touch!

Well, as I stated above, there are many theories of how the Jersey Devil became so. Another theory is the hybrid theory. The hybrid theory states that the Jersey Devil is a cross of different animals that do not usually mate. A good example of a hybrid is a mule - the cross between a horse and a donkey. People believe that cross mating would explain the variety of the creature's descriptions, like the horse head, wings, hooves, giraffe neck, etc. Below are a couple of pictures. The first one is a picture of what the Jersey Devil may look like, according to some eyewitnesses. The second one is a photo of a supposed Jersey Devil.

devil_drawing3.gif

3596201.jpg

What animal would a horse have to of mated with to account for the wings? A bat? That would be interesting to see. Disturbing too.

Biologist think that that sort of thing is impossible. A horse and bat, (or whatever) could not reproduce. I forget the specific fine details unfortunately, but I'm sure someone else knows what I'm referring to and might post some info. on it.

I wonder if the Jersey Devil fits the laws of aerodynamics. It doesn't seem to, but I am no expert on that matter. It would need tons of hollow bones to say the least.

What animal would a horse have to of mated with to account for the wings? A bat? That would be interesting to see. Disturbing too.

Well, the bat could of bitten the horse in order for it to get wings. Then, the horse might of mated with another animal. Like I said its a theory. It may be true. It may not. I dont know.

maybe it's some sort of evolutionary "other"...a remnant, or something caught in mid-shift that never became one thing or the other...like a reptillian/avian hybrid or something.. (altho it does look like a horse-head)...
i thought it was supposed to be supernatural too, or that some people see it in "spirit" form?

Sorry it sounded that disurbing Jigoku Bosatsu lol. Lets talk about another theory of how the Jersey Devil became so. The Mother Leeds theory sounds interesting. Lol. Sorry it sounded disturbing.

There's animals discovered nearly everyday. Many people don't know that. We've seemed to have had a tremendous boom of late. Either in discovering, or it's reporting. Every day I was reading about newly discovered species awhile back when I spent a lot of time in some bigfoot forums and related sites.

Back