• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Christopher O'Brien Speaking in Kempton, IL

Christopher O'Brien

Back in the Saddle Aginn
Staff member
If anyone out there is in the our IL neighborhood and would like to visit and meet, I'll be speaking this Saturday in Kempton, IL at the Adventures Unlimited/World Explorers Conference in Kempton, IL. Bring your friends! A fun time will be had by all—guaranteed! :cool:

I can't make it this year but I know that you, DHC and Brandenburg will put on a great show. Who knows, maybe you'll stumble across a mute in the Kempton cornfields on the way there. Have fun . . .

Obviously I won't be there Chris but can you tell me, will you be speaking solely on STH or are you doing any other presentation? Think I've only seen a vid of you at MUFON LA which was great. Are there any more vids of you speaking doing the rounds?

Back