• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Chris O'Brien please release the Contact in the Desert video!!

Quot+im+not+saying+the+ayy+lmao+is+out+there+its+_3af2914a49cbce6b0b91bb817488715b.jpg

Robert-Smith.jpg
That made me smile for 41 straight minutes.
My vote is wig-I never put the connection together before I saw this.

Last edited:
In that video it seems like Chris O'brian has done what we all complain the mainstream media does with this topic....introduces the giggle factor, asks antagonizing questions, belittles people's personal experience, and makes a mockery of a field he tries to convince us is serious...a few jokes here and there are fine, but this was just on par with an immature child getting their hands on a video camera for the first time...

very cringeworthy...

In that video it seems like Chris O'brian has done what we all complain the mainstream media does with this topic....introduces the giggle factor, asks antagonizing questions, belittles people's personal experience, and makes a mockery of a field he tries to convince us is serious...a few jokes here and there are fine, but this was just on par with an immature child getting their hands on a video camera for the first time...very cringeworthy...
I was ridiculing people w/out even a semblance of a BS meter. What would you have had me do? Play along w/ their fantasies? Naw. Don't kick the messenger, you shoulda turned it off and went back to your Steven Greer video.

I was ridiculing people w/out even a semblance of a BS meter. What would you have had me do? Play along w/ their fantasies? Naw. Don't kick the messenger, you shoulda turned it off and went back to your Steven Greer video.

I have been plenty critical of Steven Greer...What you should have done is filmed a 5 minute little vignette and let the people enjoy their conference even though they don't share your view of things. You are painting with a broad brush by concluding everyone at a UFO event has no ability to think, and lack a BS meter. I think this is exactly the type of thinking that keeps this field down. In your private message to me, you said, "[Those] aspiring true-believers are fair game, before demanding, "let's see YOUR attempt to expose the extent of the "great unwashed masses" ignorance!"

I don't feel the need to paint with a broad brush and conclude everyone at a UFO event is ignorant. Moreover, I don't feel compelled to "expose them" and cast labels onto them. I would rather people be able to get together, enjoy themselves and not have to worry about being judged or mocked on camera. I guess that's the difference between us. It is a fringe topic that matters very little in the whole scheme of things. I would rather swim in my pool than harass UFO attendees. (shurgs)

Back