• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Choices

I

interestedINitall

I'm sure this has been discussed before but. . .

Gene and David, how do you choose your guests?

What are the criteria?

I ask because Ann Druffel seemed a Coast to Coast caliber guest and some future bookings, namely that of the host of the Dead Science show, have me thinking, "Huh, really, well - okay - really?"

I'm certainly not asking you to justify your choices. I'm just curious.

I am looking forward to Jim Sparks' return interview. I'm sure it will be a great listen.

There's no hard and fast method used to choose who we invite on the show - in some cases, we are contacted by PR reps representing certain folks (as in the case of Ann Druffel), sometimes we contact people who we think might have something interesting to say, or who are NOT typically heard on other shows (Rob Fitzgerald is someone I spoke with last year, and I felt that he was the kind of person who might have some interesting stories to share).

Gwops, please tell me more about Robert Bruce, and why we should have him on...

dB

David Biedny said:
There's no hard and fast method used to choose who we invite on the show - in some cases, we are contacted by PR reps representing certain folks (as in the case of Ann Druffel), sometimes we contact people who we think might have something interesting to say, or who are NOT typically heard on other shows (Rob Fitzgerald is someone I spoke with last year, and I felt that he was the kind of person who might have some interesting stories to share).

Gwops, please tell me more about Robert Bruce, and why we should have him on...

dB

Thanks for the information.

Back