• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Chile Ufo Audio tapes.

Dixxon Coxx

Paranormal Novice
Hi everyone,

Im pretty new to the forums but I'd like to put this out there in curious maybe someone can point me in the right direction id link to know more about this case. I first heard about it on the show Ground Zero with Clyde Lewis, the show was called "finding the tall whites". Clyde talks about a case he presented in wich there were some recordings of an alleged ufo hovering in the distance who was making contact with a group of people on the ground who were on a radio. I believe contact was made twice with those same beings who named themselves after angels one was named Ariel, and I'm not sure about this but I believe the other was named Marte 1 or Mars 1. Does anyone know where I can find more information on this? I've looked all over the Internet to see if maybe someone had debunked it or investigated it further but i can't seem to find anything. Thanks in advance to anyone who would like to contribute to this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi everyone,

Im pretty new to the forums but I'd like to put this out there in curious maybe someone can point me in the right direction id link to know more about this case. I first heard about it on the show Ground Zero with Clyde Lewis, the show was called "finding the tall whites". Clyde talks about a case he presented in wich there were some recordings of an alleged ufo hovering in the distance who was making contact with a group of people on the ground who were on a radio. I believe contact was made twice with those same beings who named themselves after angels one was named Ariel, and I'm not sure about this but I believe the other was named Marte 1 or Mars 1. Does anyone know where I can find more information on this? I've looked all over the Internet to see if maybe someone had debunked it or investigated it further but i can't seem to find anything. Thanks in advance to anyone who would like to contribute to this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think this case was mentioned in the TV show 'Sean Ryder on UFOs'. There was talk of an island community off the coast of Chile who claim contact with ET's on an ongoing basis. A man claimed to have been cured of cancer by either an ET or a 'follower' from this island.

Back