• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Cell phone pic of possible recovered saucer

Yeah, if it was ET related I think they'd cover it up. Not leave it exposed. A tarp would help keep bugs from splattering on it at least.

A.LeClair said:
Yeah, if it was ET related I think they'd cover it up. Not leave it exposed. A tarp would help keep bugs from splattering on it at least.

agreed. this could be anything. people would transport a saucer with more care I would assume

I found the photo via ufowatchdog.com, and suspected it was the lid of a silo or heavy water container. That's no UFO. Nice try, though.

I have a friend who works for OSHA, and he says he's seen similar objects used at nuclear facilities. Take that for what it's worth.

hopeful skeptic said:
I found the photo via ufowatchdog.com, and suspected it was the lid of a silo or heavy water container. That's no UFO. Nice try, though.

I have a friend who works for OSHA, and he says he's seen similar objects used at nuclear facilities. Take that for what it's worth.

Watchdog is one of my favorite sites.

By "nice try", you don't mean I was trying to pull one over on people do you? Or was that meant towards the investigator or photographer? My first post I had no comments, my second comment should have shown I lean toward it not being a ET craft, since I have a problem with it not being covered up or more secured in transport.

Back