• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Casting TV show featuring Los Angeles Paranormal community

Kcast92

Paranormal Novice
Hi,

I am a producer with Relativity Television and I am casting a new show for a major cable network. The show centers on niche dating - people with very specific interests and lifestyles who are looking for a like-minded mate. I'm hoping to find some folks in the Los Angeles area paranormal investigation community who are single between the ages of 21 – 35, and looking for that perfect mate. I came across your group in my research and wanted to reach out to see if anyone in this forum might be interested in being on the show?

This is show is not meant to exploit or poke fun at anyone. We are genuinely trying to help people find love.

Thank you for taking time to read my post and I appreciate any leads you may be able to provide.

Kelly

Well if a thread develops where someone offers a reality based tv dating show involving people with a fetish for Mr. Tesla we'll have our answer won't we ?

It looks like Kcast92 has a youtube page but there isn't much else to be gleaned. If I was younger and in LA I might have done it for a laugh!

Hey all. I am genuinely sorry if it seemed as if I was spamming or scamming. I was just doing my job, trying to find real people, not actors pretending to be paranormal enthusiasts. I know reality TV isn't everyone's favorite. But, it pays the bills, you know.

I hope I didn't offend anyone. I'm truly sorry if I did.

:rolleyes: I don't think anyone is actually offended as much as we are skeptical. Reality TV has a lot of baggage to it's name.

But for the record I wouldn't mind being set up w/Goggs, I LOVE his accent. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Hey all. I am genuinely sorry if it seemed as if I was spamming or scamming. I was just doing my job, trying to find real people, not actors pretending to be paranormal enthusiasts. I know reality TV isn't everyone's favorite. But, it pays the bills, you know.

I hope I didn't offend anyone. I'm truly sorry if I did.

All kidding aside given the number of actors and actresses looking for a break in L.A. they can be whatever you want them to be including paranormal enthusiasts and if they need any pointers they know where to go for help.

And bear in mind that the average age of those actively into the paranormal I think is above your bracket! You could set up divorcees as I imagine there are plenty in the field....

Back