• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Casting Call for Listener Roundtable Show!

Christopher O'Brien

Back in the Saddle Aginn
Staff member
We would like to record a listener roundtable show tomorrow (Thursday Aug 24) at 11 AM Pacific Time USA. Anyone available that would like to get their voices heard about a variety of subjects that you'd like to address? Please let us know ASAP! And I'll also be there to moderate and keep the sci-fi/movie/useless pop-culture/ancient ufo history, subjects at bay...

I'm recording a podcast tonight at 7:30 so the earliest I'm available is 9pm ET, although I guess I would be all set up already. The timing isn't great I guess this time.

If you guys ever need me, I could always try to take a day off in the future, as long as I have a few days notice... or if it's an evening recording. I would love to be on the show.

Unless we hear otherwise, let's do this from Noon until 2 PM Pacific today.

So far it's Chris and me and Randall.

Anyone else?

Next week's guest is Jacques Vallee. More info coming.

How did it go? Was @Christopher O'Brien able to squelch Gene's references to Super Hero shows on the CW and Star Trek? ;-)

I admit, I may have brought up the current "The Lowe Files" TV series on A&E, if only to express my unsurprising disappointment in how bad the show is in trying to tackle various paranormal subjects. Short answer: not seriously. Thankfully, it's only 30 minutes long.

As much of an honor it is to be on a show with Gene and Chris (and Randall, of course), I am very disappointed I missed the opportunity to converse with @Decker directly on the show!

Back