• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Canadian UFO investigator Chris Rutkowski and Paranormal Expert Dr. Siouxz Sebek

Gene Steinberg

Forum Super Hero
Staff member
On August 15th, we'll be welcoming Chris Rutkowski, co-author of the new book, "The Canadian UFO Reports: The Best Cases Revealed." Chris will be on hand to talk about the most compelling sightings in his country, and his ongoing research on the subject.

We'll also talk to paranormal investigator Dr. Siouxz Sebek about ghosts in Arizona and other intriguing topics.

Check our show site at www.theparacast.com for more information.

Canadian UFO investigator Chris Rutkowski Comes to The Paracast

Any chance of you guys maybe covering other parnaormal happenings in the future or is the focus going to be strictly UFOs from now on?

Not that I don't like UFOs, but when this podcast started, I was under the impression that it was going to focus on the whole paranormal spectrum.

Canadian UFO investigator Chris Rutkowski/Paranormal Expert Dr. Siouxz Sebek

michael said:
Any chance of you guys maybe covering other parnaormal happenings in the future or is the focus going to be strictly UFOs from now on?

Not that I don't like UFOs, but when this podcast started, I was under the impression that it was going to focus on the whole paranormal spectrum.

We just updated the listing to include our second guest :)

Canadian UFO investigator Chris Rutkowski and Paranormal Expert Dr. Siouxz S

Excellent. Never heard Dr. Siouxz interviewed before. Looking forward to it!

This show was, in my opinion, one of the best I've heard about paranormal stuff. While I wasn't convinced about the stories of ghosts from Dr. Sebek, it was interesting to hear what she had to say about the paranormal. I really enjoyed the second interview with the Canadian ufo researcher. I think they take the right approach to understanding the ufo phenomenon. I also thought it was really a great thing that they are making a database of all the most legitimate cases. I think that this has to be the best way to find out what is really out there and what people are seeing.

Once again, a really enjoyable and informative show!

I also liked the show. A couple thoughts:

In Dr. Sebek's segment, the question was raised about what might govern the particular appearance of a discarnate entity - and while it's being a deliberate choice on the spirit's(?) part was considered - I would suggest that what the entity is currently "identifying with," probably has more than a little to do with it. If the preoccupation is primarily with an event, age, (or even just an emotion) that's probably how the energy will arrange itself - more so than because of a deliberate (conscious) decision to appear as this or that - at least until some acclimation to such an ability is made.

The Canadian UFO part was interesting, too, but I don't understand about the radioactive residue phenomenon (the rock-hunter incident). Is the technology so dirty that it blasts out radioactivity wherever it goes? Even our nuclear ships and things are better engineered than that, but it seems like researchers are always looking for radioactivity at landing sites.

Dennis

d.braun said:
In Dr. Sebek's segment, the question was raised about what might govern the particular appearance of a discarnate entity - and while it's being a deliberate choice on the spirits? part was considered - I would suggest that what the entity is currently identifying with, probably has more than a little to do with it. If the preoccupation is primarily with an event, age, (or even just an emotion) that's probably how the energy will arrange itself - more so than because of a deliberate (conscious) decision to appear as this or that - at least until some acclimation to such an ability is made.

The Canadian UFO part was interesting, too, but I don't understand about the radioactive residue phenomenon (the rock-hunter? incident). Is the technology so dirty that it blasts out radioactivity wherever it goes? Even our nuclear ships and things are better engineered than that, but it seems like researchers are always looking for radioactivity at landing sites.

ala Sylvia Browne; if everyone is 'followed' by their own personal guardian (angel), which is intimately connected to our living soul frequencies, then perhaps we see what our energy companion wants us to see, or perhaps the companion helps to bring the vision into focus. I've wondered about how 'luck' is often related to mental focus (or relaxation state of openness).

As for the radioactivity: hmmm. I have a theory, and it relates to antigravity, but it doesn't fit into the 'normal' grant-based realm of quantum physics, so it must be wrong. Suffice to say, if you put enough energy into a small enough piece of the universe, you create any possible particles that you are looking for. If antigravity is connected to the ether field (I hate the term 'zero point'), then it would be like opening up a pressure cooker full of radiation every time you used it. Especially if the encounter (such as the rock prospector) happened with some early prototypes of the Secret Team, as compared to the modern triangle machines, which have apparently fixed this problem, so are allowed to hover over populated areas as often as they like.

Hello,
I'm a fairly new listener. I've downloaded the series and am working my way through it, backward.
Anyway, I listened to the Siouxz Sebek/Rutkowski episode recently. I was wondering if Gene or David happened to find out where she got her degrees.
Gene, I emailed this question to you, but then figured I should just come on here and post the question, as that's probably the more appropriate way nowadays.
Well, if anyone knows the answer I'd appreciate it.
Thanks in advance.
-jeff

Back