• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Camelot: Bob Dean "The great Yoda"

Christopher O'Brien

Back in the Saddle Aginn
Staff member
Someone has to do something about Ryan and Cassidy! They are (IMO) two of the most irresponsible people in this so-called field of "ufology." Have they ever heard anything they don't believe? What is most sad is that I think they really have swallowed all this pop-culture BS they promote hook-line & sinker. Bob Dean as 'the great Yoda'? you have GOT to be kidding! (YIKES!)
(emphasis mine:)

"Bob Dean is a legend in his own time. He is, I believe, a one-man disclosure project. Ask [Dean] to the party and you barely need anyone else to make the case, for the truth behind ufos, ETs and the secret space program. He lends a touch of class to everything he touches.

After two brilliant interviews with Dean, imagine my surprise when I got a call from him telling me he wanted to come forward again... He had, he says, barely grazed the surface of what he knows. Hard to believe but who am I to quarrel with the 'great Yoda"?

So to Laughlin we went. I was accompanied by Jack Burns, the notorious, future, giver of Camelot conferences... A man who has attracted controversy and even, some believe, ignominy to Camelot in the process.... When these two war horses met it was a meeting of brothers. They had ridden together back in the days of the Knights Templar, they said. And Dean greeted him like the long lost comrade he was. With Jack's help -- handling the roving camera... I sat down with the retired Command Sergeant Major to have another go... and down the rabbit hole we went. A bit deeper in search of the real truth behind the matrix. And Bob did what he does best... bringing in the light.

Kerry Lynn Cassidy
Aoril 2010
Interview shot in February 2010"

Watch it if you dare...<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/NYzjMOfzJ_w&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/NYzjMOfzJ_w&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Someone has to do something about Ryan and Cassidy! They are (IMO) two of the most irresponsible people in this so-called field of "ufology." Have they ever heard anything they don't believe? What is most sad is that I think they really have swallowed all this pop-culture BS they promote hook-line & sinker. Bob Dean as 'the great Yoda'? you have GOT to be kidding! (YIKES!)
(emphasis mine:)

"Bob Dean is a legend in his own time. He is, I believe, a one-man disclosure project. Ask [Dean] to the party and you barely need anyone else to make the case, for the truth behind ufos, ETs and the secret space program. He lends a touch of class to everything he touches.

After two brilliant interviews with Dean, imagine my surprise when I got a call from him telling me he wanted to come forward again... He had, he says, barely grazed the surface of what he knows. Hard to believe but who am I to quarrel with the 'great Yoda"?

So to Laughlin we went. I was accompanied by Jack Burns, the notorious, future, giver of Camelot conferences... A man who has attracted controversy and even, some believe, ignominy to Camelot in the process.... When these two war horses met it was a meeting of brothers. They had ridden together back in the days of the Knights Templar, they said. And Dean greeted him like the long lost comrade he was. With Jack's help -- handling the roving camera... I sat down with the retired Command Sergeant Major to have another go... and down the rabbit hole we went. A bit deeper in search of the real truth behind the matrix. And Bob did what he does best... bringing in the light.

Kerry Lynn Cassidy
Aoril 2010
Interview shot in February 2010"

Watch it if you dare...<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/NYzjMOfzJ_w&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/NYzjMOfzJ_w&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

I find it hard to be harsh to such an old and seemingly likable man, but he is full of crap.

I find it hard to be harsh to such an old and seemingly likable man...
I wasn't being harsh on old Bob. I rather like the guy. Sure, he found a nitch years ago and now he's playing the one upsmanship game with himself to stay relevant, but I still think he's a nice guy... uhh a bit fanciful, but a pleasant fellow. It was the Camelot yahoos that I have the REAL problem with—I thought that came through loud and clear. Bill should take a step back while he attempts to reel Kerry in. She's a real piece of work... So is that David Wilcock character. Where is yer Nov 27, 09 Obama disclosure now, reincarnation-of-Edgar Cayce-dude?

I wasn't being harsh on old Bob. I rather like the guy. Sure, he found a nitch years ago and now he's playing the one upsmanship game with himself to stay relevant, but I still think he's a nice guy... uhh a bit fanciful, but a pleasant fellow. It was the Camelot yahoos that I have the REAL problem with—I thought that came through loud and clear. Bill should take a step back while he attempts to reel Kerry in. She's a real piece of work... So is that David Wilcock character. Where is yer Nov 27, 09 Obama disclosure now, reincarnation-of-Edgar Cayce-dude?

Chris, I didn't mean you at all with my 'Dean' comment, those were just my own sentiments really.:)
Concerning the Camelot guys....where to start....there is so much wrong and fishy there, 'Dr. Bill Deagle' (cough), the 'Wilcock' dude claiming to be the reincarnation of Edgar Cayce...I guess they had noble motives, but they got lost in a huge pile of manure.

Chris, I didn't mean you at all with my 'Dean' comment, those were just my own sentiments really.:)
Concerning the Camelot guys....where to start....there is so much wrong and fishy there, 'Dr. Bill Deagle' (cough), the 'Wilcock' dude claiming to be the reincarnation of Edgar Cayce...I guess they had noble motives, but they got lost in a huge pile of manure.

Hi Foks ,
Its just entertainment and I like good old Commander Sgt Bob Dean:) and he reminds me of the old veterans who used to smoke a happy joe and tell combat stories. He has served his nation proud as well. :DSometimes there is little truths in his stories one which reminds me of a meeting where a gentlmen stood next to me and I had the most strangest feeling he was not normal in a sense. When this individual walked away burnt marks were left where he stood another fella walk up to me and said can you smell somthing bruning yes looking at the celling which had burnt hole marks and on the floor.:eek:

Peace,
Blowfish

Hi Foks ,
Its just entertainment and I like good old Commander Sgt Bob Dean:) and he reminds me of the old veterans who used to smoke a happy joe and tell combat stories. He has served his nation proud as well. :DSometimes there is little truths in his stories one which reminds me of a meeting where a gentlmen stood next to me and I had the most strangest feeling he was not normal in a sense. When this individual walked away burnt marks were left where he stood another fella walk up to me and said can you smell somthing bruning yes looking at the celling which had burnt hole marks and on the floor.:eek:

Peace,
Blowfish

His original story might be true?.. but he as gone off the deep end with some of his theories over the years. I saw a video once were he claimed he had information that there was a teleportation device at Area 51 and that he heard also there was another one in Australia Pinewood or Pinewiew was the location can't remember that specific detail but he claimed employees used this device to travel to go back and forward between both locations.

Does anyone else think that Bob Dean is Victor from the alien interview video?

---------- Post added at 07:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:26 AM ----------

I find it hard to be harsh to such an old and seemingly likable man, but he is full of crap.

He seems like he is working on a new routine for the traveling faux-reality show. In my opinion his acting seems worse in this latest Camelot video. However, I realize I'm comparing it to his "SHAPE HQ" routine that he delivers with great polish and sense of timing, mainly because he has been telling it for decades in every interview he has ever done. Was that too harsh? I've always like Bob Dean and I think he can tell a real good story, but I just can't bring myself to believe much of what he says.

Dean says Lance Lord is the head of an international military-space organization called "Aero-Space Command? Well actually the guy is the CEO of AstroTech, a commercial aerospace company.

Back