• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Calendar, or even timeline?

henris42

Paranormal Maven
I was wondering as an improvement, maybe have a calendar or even timeline of things to come?
You could put upcoming guests, major events, expos, book publish etc.

To be even greater would be that members could post stuff.

Timeline would be even cooler view than calendar - one you can zoom... :)

Best,
//HS

These are add-ons for our forum system, not something we developed. But if I can find something better, I'll look into it. It also depends on whether they charge for it and how much of course.

Here's a possibility:

Question is whether it's worth 40 bucks, which I'd have to pay even if we end up not using it.

Maybe, but lets have first what your community thinks.
The question is I suppose: "Would you submit your upcoming events to theparacast, if it was very very easy and free?"

Personally I don't care the calendar form, but the fact that we have the data. You can then have an overview on newsletter, and have a nice "whats coming up" widget in the site.

Back