• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Butch Witkowski's UFO sighting

Dnold7X

I need to talk to the aliens
I was listening to the Butch Witkowski episode and the team he is putting together to investigate the paranormal sounds like a great idea. It could be the A-team of parnanormal with all the gear to go with it.

did you hear about Butch's sighting of a red 300 foot wide object that stopped changed direction and shot straight up into the stars?

that is very amazing coming from a reputable investigator like Butch.

I was listening to the Butch Witkowski episode and the team he is putting together to investigate the paranormal sounds like a great idea. It could be the A-team of parnanormal with all the gear to go with it.

did you hear about Butch's sighting of a red 300 foot wide object that stopped changed direction and shot straight up into the stars?

that is very amazing coming from a reputable investigator like Butch.

I was also listening to the episode and was intrigued by his sighting. I would love to know if he tried to get a FOIA request going for radar data and what steps he took to look for corroborative witnesses.

I think the group Butch is putting together sounds top notch. Of the same calibre as Imbrogno's team from back in the day.

(lets hope they dont share a similar fate!)

Back