• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Budd Hopkin's Lecture (vid)

Aaron LeClair

Paranormal Maven
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=8263911612887419105&q=alien+abduction+duration%3Along&total=35&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=9

Interesting presentation. I'm not quite sure what to make of Hopkins. I've read equal parts praise and scorn heaped on this guy.

CapnG said:
Interesting presentation. I'm not quite sure what to make of Hopkins. I've read equal parts praise and scorn heaped on this guy.

His early work is great. New stuff I don't care for.

I think anyone interested in abductions should read at least his first two books. If you like those, go ahead and read his third. I haven't read sight unseen, his last one.

For those interested, at 24 min there is a ufo video said to have been taken right before an abduction. It's kind of hard to see because it's a recording of a video being shown on tv.

Sad the priest or whatever thought ufos were ridiculous. As if his beliefs isn't?

Back