• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Boeing: Anti-gravity propulsion comes 'out of the closet '

Christopher O'Brien

Back in the Saddle Aginn
Staff member
Article HERE:
Boeing, the world’s largest aircraft manufacturer, has admitted it is working on experimental anti-gravity projects that could overturn a century of conventional aerospace propulsion technology if the science underpinning them can be engineered into hardware.

As part of the effort, which is being run out of Boeing’s Phantom Works advanced research and development facility in Seattle, the company is trying to solicit the services of a Russian scientist who claims he has developed anti-gravity devices in Russia and Finland. The approach, however, has been thwarted by Russian officialdom.

The Boeing drive to develop a collaborative relationship with the scientist in question, Dr Evgeny Podkletnov, has its own internal project name: ‘GRASP’ — Gravity Research for Advanced Space Propulsion.

A GRASP briefing document obtained by JDW sets out what Boeing believes to be at stake. "If gravity modification is real," it says, "it will alter the entire aerospace business."

GRASP’s objective is to explore propellentless propulsion (the aerospace world’s more formal term for anti-gravity), determine the validity of Podkletnov’s work and "examine possible uses for such a technology". Applications, the company says, could include space launch systems, artificial gravity on spacecraft, aircraft propulsion and ‘fuelless’ electricity generation — so-called ‘free energy’.

But it is also apparent that Podkletnov’s work could be engineered into a radical new weapon. The GRASP paper focuses on Podkletnov’s claims that his high-power experiments, using a device called an ‘impulse gravity generator’, are capable of producing a beam of ‘gravity-like’ energy that can exert an instantaneous force of 1,000g on any object — enough, in principle, to vaporise it, especially if the object is moving at high speed.

Podkletnov maintains that a laboratory installation in Russia has already demonstrated the 4in (10cm) wide beam’s ability to repel objects a kilometre away and that it exhibits negligible power loss at distances of up to 200km. Such a device, observers say, could be adapted for use as an anti-satellite weapon or a ballistic missile shield. Podkletnov declared that any object placed above his rapidly spinning superconducting apparatus lost up to 2% of its weight. REST OF ARTICLE HERE:

It's about time !!!

I hope Dr. Farrell covered the "red mercury" in you guys' interview.

I keep polling your RSS feed waiting for that episode, but no joy yet.

Last edited:
Wow, between that and this

Chase didn't give a whole lot more technical detail, but he seemed confident in predicting a 100mW prototype by 2017, with commercial 100mW systems available by 2022, implying that all global energy demands will be able to be met by fusion power by about 2045. No more oil, no more coal, no more nuclear, and not even any solar or wind or hydro will be necessary (unless you're into that sort of thing): fusion has the potential to produce as much affordable clean power as we'll ever need, for the entire world. That's wild, and we may see it happen in less than a decade. That is, if Lockheed Martin's plans come to fruition, which we certainly hope they do.

Lockheed's Skunk Works promises fusion power in four years | DVICE
I may yet get to take a vacation on the moon or even mars.

It seems like we are on the verge of a great leap forward, its very exciting

In a second interview (1997) by Wired magazine reporter Charles Platt, Podkletnov told Platt that he was continuing to work on gravitation, claiming that with new collaborators at an unnamed "chemical research center" in Moscow he has built a new device. He said:
Normally there are two spheres, and a spark jumps between them. Now imagine the spheres are flat surfaces, superconductors, one of them a coil or O-ring. Under specific conditions, applying resonating fields and composite superconducting coatings, we can organize the energy discharge in such a way that it goes through the center of the electrode, accompanied by gravitation phenomena - reflecting gravitational waves that spread through the walls and hit objects on the floors below, knocking them over...The second generation of flying machines will reflect gravity waves and will be small, light, and fast, like UFOs. I have achieved impulse reflection; now the task is to make it work continuously.[2]
More recently, in collaboration with Italian physicist Giovanni Modanese, Podkletnov has reported on a similar device which he claims generates a coherent gravity repulsion beam. (See the citation below.[where?]) Supporters claim it has been seen to move a pendulum located 150 meters away in another building.[citation needed] Allegedly, Podkletnov has observed that the "backside" of this second device emits "radiation" (not otherwise specified) which seems to be dangerous to biological tissues.[citation needed]

The text above reminds me of Lazars description of the systems allegedly in the "sports model" he worked on

But the entry also says

In a BBC news item, it was alleged that researchers at Boeing were funding a project called GRASP (Gravity Research for Advanced Space Propulsion) which would attempt to construct a gravity shielding device,[10] but a subsequent Popular Mechanics news item stated that Boeing had denied funding GRASP with company money, although Boeing acknowledged that it could not comment on "black projects".[11] A possible solution of this contradiction has been suggested: it is alleged that the GRASP proposal was presented to Boeing, but that Boeing chose not to fund it.[12
Eugene Podkletnov - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

London: In what could be their most revolutionary project to date, CERN physicists are set to begin an experiment to determine if antigravity exists.
Researchers will use the unique ability of the European Organization for Nuclear Research (CERN) to produce and store antimatter to test an idea that has so far belonged entirely in the realms of science fiction.
According to some theories, antimatter may generate a gravitational field that repels anything around it rather than attracting it in the way that normal matter does.
If proven, such a discovery would revolutionise physics - and might have radical practical applications, ranging from aircraft that need scarcely any fuel to space drives that could reach other star systems, 'The Sunday Times' reported.

CERN scientists to look for antigravity

you wont see any of this tech for another 25yrs, and it will be the power/petroleum companies that get the patents/license's, its called diversification, and there will be feck all 'free' about it.

This not a surprise and Gary Bekum too great books give hints of all this. Also like mentioned before we are in for a very interesting next two years it seems agree Mr Farrell good books but think there's other parties at work than just post war networks.

boyd what's his name told of it several years ago, ex skunk works, so did his retired boss, who died awhile back.

you wont see any of this tech for another 25yrs, and it will be the power/petroleum companies that get the patents/license's, its called diversification, and there will be feck all 'free' about it.

Thats a valid observation, certainly not without precident.
But Its also possible the cat can be let out of the bag.

Now i dont know about the claims of the Keshe foundation, but they claim to have sent the "plans" via USB sticks to all the big players

Americans for Keshe Foundation's Photos - Americans for Keshe Foundation | Facebook

If and its just an If this were to happen in regards to this sort of tech, then once the cats out of the bag, the race will be to capitalise on it, to exploit it to adavantage.

Skunk works fussion reactors are an example, if they knew only they could build them, it would be to the US's advantage to keep it secret and use it to power military vessels, But if doing so doesnt give them any great advantage over the other players using conventional and fission based power sources, ie petroleum based and nuke powered subs. Then the "advantage" might be in selling these units as a product on the open market instead.

yes, they will liscence the tech, not go into mass production themselves, BP SHELL and all the rest of them wont just shrink and disappear as the oil and gas reserves shrink, and what's left is triple fold expensive to drill, this new tech will go to the industries on liscence, and gradually phased in, on cost effectiveness grounds, they will make sure oil is the most cost effective of the 2, by keeping the new tech cost's incredible high, not as if in a decade we will have ended our dependence on oil, that will take 40yrs, and millions upon millions more people will still die over oil.

Let me paint a hypothetical picture that outlines a possible path to proliferation of this tech as opposed to sequestering of it.

Now i'm not making any claims about this Keshe foundation, but lets for the sake of argument say he has discovered proof of concept for Antigrav as he claims.
He gives ,as he says he has ,the open source to everyone as per the map in my post above.

I'll use Iran as an example but it could be any country not in the grip of big oil.

They develop and build an AG transport vehicle, it has minimal moving parts, its fitted with redundant systems that allow the fleet operators to claim its accident proof, and until one drops out of the sky that claim will hold value in the public eye.
These vehicles can using ballistic flight paths take you from london to new york in half an hour, and the seat costs you 30 bucks............

Why so cheap ?, well the fuel costs bugger all, the flight time negates a need for inflight food and service personel, automated systems might even replace pilots

You wont be able to give a seat away on a 747, the market will beat a path to the door of this transport company.

We saw this happen with ocean liners when air travel came into its own. It was cheaper and faster to fly than it was to take a boat.

It will only take one nation to use this stuff, and everyone else will have to upgrade to this tech if they want a share of the market

Here's a link to an article about the 1968 Kent WA Boeing case that was published in Flying Saucer Review Special Issue No 2: http://www.ufosnw.com/newsite/wp-co...s-1968SeattleFSR-SI-1969-N-2Beyond-Condon.pdf

I think this is the first, and possibly only published account of the case. Supposedly there is a report about some of the December 1968 Kent sightings in an article called SPECIAL REPORT ON 1969 CASES by Patrick Huyghe. I haven't been able to find a copy anywhere. If anyone knows where to find a copy.....

Anyway, I actually think this FSR article was a planted story, meant to cover up some aspect of the case. I think the part about the 14 year old photographer whose parents were both propulsion scientists at the Boeing Space Research Center is total B.S. considering the state of Cold War tensions and Space Race secrecy at that time.

Also, here's another Kent WA Boeing sighting report, this one from 1966, describing a tethered flight test of a domed flying saucer at the Boeing facility: http://thecid.com/ufo/uf23/uf6/236676.htm

Article HERE:
Boeing, the world’s largest aircraft manufacturer, has admitted it is working on experimental anti-gravity projects that could overturn a century of conventional aerospace propulsion technology if the science underpinning them can be engineered into hardware.

As part of the effort, which is being run out of Boeing’s Phantom Works advanced research and development facility in Seattle, the company is trying to solicit the services of a Russian scientist who claims he has developed anti-gravity devices in Russia and Finland. The approach, however, has been thwarted by Russian officialdom.

The Boeing drive to develop a collaborative relationship with the scientist in question, Dr Evgeny Podkletnov, has its own internal project name: ‘GRASP’ — Gravity Research for Advanced Space Propulsion.

A GRASP briefing document obtained by JDW sets out what Boeing believes to be at stake. "If gravity modification is real," it says, "it will alter the entire aerospace business."

GRASP’s objective is to explore propellentless propulsion (the aerospace world’s more formal term for anti-gravity), determine the validity of Podkletnov’s work and "examine possible uses for such a technology". Applications, the company says, could include space launch systems, artificial gravity on spacecraft, aircraft propulsion and ‘fuelless’ electricity generation — so-called ‘free energy’.

But it is also apparent that Podkletnov’s work could be engineered into a radical new weapon. The GRASP paper focuses on Podkletnov’s claims that his high-power experiments, using a device called an ‘impulse gravity generator’, are capable of producing a beam of ‘gravity-like’ energy that can exert an instantaneous force of 1,000g on any object — enough, in principle, to vaporise it, especially if the object is moving at high speed.

Podkletnov maintains that a laboratory installation in Russia has already demonstrated the 4in (10cm) wide beam’s ability to repel objects a kilometre away and that it exhibits negligible power loss at distances of up to 200km. Such a device, observers say, could be adapted for use as an anti-satellite weapon or a ballistic missile shield. Podkletnov declared that any object placed above his rapidly spinning superconducting apparatus lost up to 2% of its weight. REST OF ARTICLE HERE:

I know nobody will believe me, but back in the early 1990s I got onto an early BBS system and proposed the superconducting levitation anti-gravity experiment to some science nerds who were allegedly working in university labs, one in the USA and the other one in Finland. I'd known about the superconducting magnetic "mirror effect" since I was a kid, and suggested that they perform the experiment on a super sensitive weigh scale. The idea was naturally pooh-poohed as nonsensical and in violation of some scientific law, but I suggested that it shouldn't be too hard to run an experiment to prove it, and it wasn't long after that, that I saw a magazine article claiming someone had done the experiment and that when they spun the levitating disk, they got an anomalous result suggesting that gravity was being disrupted somehow.

To my knowledge however, nobody has been able to follow through with more definitive experiments that show a substantial reduction in the influence of gravity. Still, I can't help but feel that the key to antigravity lies along these lines of exploration and that continued efforts will eventually produce results. In the meantime the whole thing is a lot like the cold fusion debacle, with claims of success, but largely unverified with repeated failed attempts to reproduce the phenomenon. I also wouldn't be surprised to find out that other science nerds had tried similar experiments well before the early 1990s. The book I got the idea from was published back in the 1960s.

I know nobody will believe me, but back in the early 1990s I got onto an early BBS system and proposed the superconducting levitation anti-gravity experiment to some science nerds who were allegedly working in university labs, one in the USA and the other one in Finland. I'd known about the superconducting magnetic "mirror effect" since I was a kid, and suggested that they perform the experiment on a super sensitive weigh scale. The idea was naturally pooh-poohed as nonsensical and in violation of some scientific law, but I suggested that it shouldn't be too hard to run an experiment to prove it, and it wasn't long after that, that I saw a magazine article claiming someone had done the experiment and that when they spun the levitating disk

For what it is worth, I believe you.

Last year I read Nick Cook's book The Hunt for Zero Point.

the_hunt_for_zero_point_by_nick_cook.jpg

It was very UNsatisfying. He hinted at all manner of research, but never gave conclusive evidence of anything. A waste of one's reading time IMO, because Chris' article link above sums up almost everything substantial in the book.

Last edited:
Another scenario where this sort of tech will likely proliferate once its proven to work

For the machine’s creators, this process—sparking and controlling a self-sustaining synthetic star—will be the culmination of decades of preparation, billions of dollars’ worth of investment, and immeasurable ingenuity, misdirection, recalibration, infighting, heartache, and ridicule. Few engineering feats can compare, in scale, in technical complexity, in ambition or hubris. Even the ITER organization, a makeshift scientific United Nations, assembled eight years ago to construct the machine, is unprecedented. Thirty-five countries, representing more than half the world’s population, are invested in the project, which is so complex to finance that it requires its own currency: the ITER Unit of Account.

Raffi Khatchadourian: Can an Audacious Plan to Create a New Energy Resource Help Save the Planet? : The New Yorker

If this device works, and thats still an IF at this stage, but if it does, each of those 35 countries will want a copy of the schematics.

But i suspect (and the Skunkworks announcement is perhaps and example) that the bigger players will take the ITER research to date, and try and gazump everyone with a home grown version if they can

Back