• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Bob the 'Exorcist' fake evangelist Expossed

This guy is a joke!

Ah So!! Bob "The Magician" Larson, right? Ah, I recall ol' Bob well. I will never forget when Yvonne Smith, noted abuction researcher and head of CERO went on his program. Later she told me that he told her she was doing the "Devil's Work" and she better get right with God. Ah, gotta love it ... right?

Decker

Ah So!! Bob "The Magician" Larson, right? Ah, I recall ol' Bob well. I will never forget when Yvonne Smith, noted abuction researcher and head of CERO went on his program. Later she told me that he told her she was doing the "Devil's Work" and she better get right with God. Ah, gotta love it ... right?

Decker

To quote the great American Phlisopher Barney Fyffe: "He'a a nut." :) Even, back in the day when I was a "church goer" ole Bob seemed odd. He kept yapping about how everybody and everything was demonic "new age" and yet he wrote "extensive" referrences to those "demonic" subjects. IF ya wanted to know the best "New Age" type books ya just had to look in the back of any of Reverand Bob's books cause they were listed. Ahh well, he may be only out to make a buck or he may actually believe what he's selling or somewhere in the middle. But, he doesn't do the "reality" of "faith" any favors with his fanactism and zany escapades. :)

Back