• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

blue orb between my legs.....OMG WTF

Hex Villain

Paranormal Novice
Hi, my name is Jeremy I recently moved into a Civil War era antebellum home in the Midwest....while renovating and remodeling, my roommate saw the apparition of a man or woman in our front door way while taking pictures of the front of our house. Caleb, my roommate, 27 yr old male, 6 ft 3in 235 lbs began crying hysterically. I was finally able to calm him down by explaining we would burn some sage to smudge the house. Caleb began snapping photos rapidly, taking about 70-80 in a 6-10 min period of time while i was gathering and preparing sage.....here is a pic of me burning the sage in my bedroom a couple minutes after he saw the apparition. Please contact me as I would like to share more photos and further explain our experiences. I CREATED THIS PROFILE FOR ANSWERS AND SPECIFICALLY TO SHARE OUR EXPERIENCES......THANK YOU

here is one of the pics of me burning sage.....this is the only photo where the blue orb can be seen

Attachments

• 176095_199954113350086_100000064978074_792050_2823524_o.jpg
    176095_199954113350086_100000064978074_792050_2823524_o.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 16
Voyager....how did you do that? I give my word, for whatever my digital word may be worth, that neither myself nor my roommate have manipulated these photos in any way....I have more....lemme find them

My truck is being repaired and I'm stuck here at the house. So I thought it would be fun to play around with your photo to see your reaction. I was referring to Chris O'Brien. He can better explain the Trickster concept than I can. Welcome to the Paracast. A place where religion has been battered, and demons exhumed from the beyond.

here is another pic taken seconds before the one with the blue orb....this time a white lightning bolt looking thing coming out of my head
"blue orb between my legs.....OMG WTF."

If you were a female, I could do something with that statement!

Back