• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Black Vault CIA Collection?

henris42

Paranormal Maven
Hi,

Our local media in Helsinki Finland had an article about this CIA articles thing in the Black Vault website (UFOs: The Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) Collection - The Black Vault).

What do you think, anything ground shattering in there?

The local newspapaer also said, freely translated, that the US military is more concerned about foreign powers leap in technology - Russia, China.
That is really funny thing from my Finnish perspective - we share a long border with Russia, and know quite well what they can and cannot do. They have made some nice military airplanes, but in addition to that we here have never considered neither Soviet Union or Russia a technological threat. They just aren't there.
China is more of a black horse, but I'm not holding my breath. I'm sure western citizen can sleep easy.

Cheers,
//Henri

I think on the surface that the official government line in the U.S. is more about having concerns over national security than confronting objects from an off-world sources.

In any case, the files at The Black Vault are posted in downloadable PDF versions, so read and enjoy.

But don't expect anything that'll reveal the presence of aliens in our midst, at least from what has been released. But that's typical of all the stuff they have over there.

Hi,

Our local media in Helsinki Finland had an article about this CIA articles thing in the Black Vault website (UFOs: The Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) Collection - The Black Vault).

What do you think, anything ground shattering in there?

The local newspapaer also said, freely translated, that the US military is more concerned about foreign powers leap in technology - Russia, China.
That is really funny thing from my Finnish perspective - we share a long border with Russia, and know quite well what they can and cannot do. They have made some nice military airplanes, but in addition to that we here have never considered neither Soviet Union or Russia a technological threat. They just aren't there.
China is more of a black horse, but I'm not holding my breath. I'm sure western citizen can sleep easy.

Cheers,
//Henri

A lot of that stuff you can get directly from the government site.

A lot of that stuff you can get directly from the government site.

Indeed ,
Chaff and check the numbers. Good stufff nuts and bolts craft not the mystic stuff. Also few billion here and there still ongoing most likely. Also Agencies do put out horseshit and MJ-12 Ryan Wood interview many years ago and numbers match hey late Stan . On the money and Mr Lazar greyzone. Nuts and bolts.

Back