• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

BLack Triangles/Battleships

F

Fireboi

ONen Night I HAd A Vision THat Told Me THat The BLack Triangles/ Rectangles Are In Deed Battle ships...

In THe Vision it Said THat The Birds Have Been Giving Silent Warnings As To what Has ANd IS To Happen Again...

The V formation That They Fly In Just Like The air force would call It Attack Formation.

In THe Dream The Ships Were At FirstHow They Normally Appear Then They Unfolded Into The Appearence Of Naval BAttle Ships...

After That They Went BAck To THeir Normal AppeARENCE Once Again...

Then They Started Dropping Fire Balls To The Ground In a Destructive manner..

Which Brings To Mind THe Bible Veruse That Says Ahead Of Then Green Grass And Live Behind Them burnt Ashes And Death...

Now at The Time I Didn't Even Know There Was A Such Thing As Rectangled Ufos....

THere Are Alot Of THings That I HAve Seen In Dreams That I DIdn't Know About Till .. After The Dream And Further More Getting On Google And Researching The Dream Content....

Another Example Of THis Is The Realieans... But That's Another Post

Back