• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Black triangle in Omaha, NE

RODERICK

Paranormal Novice
A little over a year ago, in late fall 2007 I was out walking my dog in Millard, a subdivision of Omaha, Nebraska. It was about 7:00 at night, and was dark outside. I just happened to look up at the sky and off to my right when I saw a large triangular object several miles away, in the direction of Offut Air Force base. The object was high up in the sky, and the sighting only lasted for a few seconds, but what I saw was a large, black triangular object against the night sky that lit up all at once with rows of white lights that covered it entirely. If you imagine the triangle you use when you set the balls up for a game of pool, you'll get the idea. It was very much the same as that, with each of the "pool balls" being a white light, and despite the object being several miles away, i was clearly able to distinguish each individual light. I saw it just as it lit up, looked at it only for 2-3 seconds, and then it went black again and I lost sight of it. I reported this sighting to the local MUFON chapter, but never got any type of response about it. Of course my original thought was that I was seeing the Stealth aircraft, but the rows of white lights that covered the whole object seem to discount that.

Thanks for sharing that.

So was the triangular object moving? If so did it appear to be moving at a uniform speed like a plane?

Was it hovering?

Back