• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Bill Ryan and Kerry Cassidy, Project Camelot and Project SERPO

Gene Steinberg

Forum Super Hero
Staff member
Bill Ryan and Kerry Cassidy will talk about the mysterious "Mr. X," the incredible story surrounding Project SERPO and their provocative new online information gathering roundtable, projectcamelot.org.

You'll hear lots of controversial information on this show, and we welcome your feedback.

Curious, one lot (the Disclosure Project) says we have been shooting them down. Another lot says we are old buddies (SERPO) and have been exchanging citizens. Then there's Mr X who says the tall orange people are coming in 2012.

What a pity that Mr X chose to withhold his information about the tall orange people (TOP) genetically interfering with us humans until after the Genome Project found there are some unexplained genes. It's also a pity he chose to withhold his information about 2012 until after the Mayan hieroglyphs had been deciphered and their calendar became known.

Ah well.

Woody

Rick Deckard said:
Didn't the regulars on 'Above Top Secret' blow the Serpo Project out of the water and declare it a hoax?

If you've got a couple of days to spare you could read the ATS discussion - it runs to 248 pages...

Click here to read the ATS discussion

I'd be delighted if the entire issue were clear-cut, one way or the other.

Tuesday's show will be a first step for us in exploring this and other UFO-related complexities.

Oh, I did read about 10% of the material you referred to at Above Top Secret, and, rather than seeing proof positive, one way or the other, it came out as a standard online thread about a controversial subject. A few messages claimed that Bill Ryan is a Scientologist, although I fail to see whether that would have anything to do with the reality or lack of reality behind SERPO.

In any case, let the games begin :)

Well, there are a lot of contradictions and inconsistencies in the story and a whole lot of other stuff that just don't add up.

The thread I posted is now closed, but the very last entry (on page 248) does have several links to further threads summing up all the problems with the story so far...

...and at the end of the day it is a good story and my philosophy has always been that everything is possible. It's just a pity that you have to take this entire story on faith. A bit like a religion, don't you think?

Edit: only one of the links on the last page is still active....

Rick Deckard said:
Well, there are a lot of contradictions and inconsistencies in the story and a whole lot of other stuff that just don't add up.

The thread I posted is now closed, but the very last entry (on page 248) does have several links to further threads summing up all the problems with the story so far...

...and at the end of the day it is a good story and my philosophy has always been that everything is possible. It's just a pity that you have to take this entire story on faith. A bit like a religion, don't you think?

I signed up to access the site, and learn that you have to pay extra for access to certain messages. I'm not too happy about such things. I think these things should be free.

I agree - I quit ATS a couple of years ago. You wouldn't want to get involved with some of the regulars on there - some of the moderators are biased too.

Actually, it looks like the threads I was referring to have been locked-down. I've no idea why.

Rick Deckard said:
I agree - I quit ATS a couple of years ago. You wouldn't want to get involved with some of the regulars on there - some of the moderators are biased too.

Actually, it looks like the threads I was referring to have been locked-down. I've no idea why.

That really helps everybody to be informed on the subject :(

Well, I guess you'll just have to read all 248 pages of the original thread I posted ;D

Pace yourself - do 60 pages a day :D

I think BIG contributors to ATS earn 'points' - you can access certain areas when you've amassed enough points.

Another thing I don't like about ATS is that everything you post becomes their 'property' - me thinks a book is on the cards...

Rick Deckard said:
Well, I guess you'll just have to read all 248 pages of the original thread I posted ;D

Pace yourself - do 60 pages a day :D

I think BIG contributors to ATS earn 'points' - you can access certain areas when you've amassed enough points.

Another thing I don't like about ATS is that everything you post becomes their 'property' - me thinks a book is on the cards...

Well, I suppose people have to make a living, but this is a little bit much. And there are links to other threads that expand the joy.

In any case, I will attempt to read a good portion of it over the next week or two, and I trust David will have his own viewpoint on this thing.

Peace,
Gene

It must be 6 months since I last read any of that thread - my (rather vague) recollection of the events is that the source materials being 'released' suddenly changed in their style and structure as though someone else had 'taken over' the telling of the story.

Also, a supposed sketch/blueprint of some alien technology was shown to consist of symbols traced from a drawing stencil available in the shops.

Also, Bill Ryan (or someone close to the 'source') was criticised for coming to the ATS forum to discuss the topic but then disappearing when serious questions were being asked.

There was also much made of the 'Serpo book' rumoured to be in the works - a lot of people jumping to the conclusion that this 'hoax' was just the starting point for a new book.

In the end, I've no idea how much of this 'negativity' has been pushed by the nay-sayers and 'career' de-bunkers, so I remain firmly 'on the fence'.

It does remind me of the John Titor saga though - a great story that makes you think but has none or very little solid evidence to support it.

Rick Deckard said:
It must be 6 months since I last read any of that thread - my (rather vague) recollection of the events is that the source materials being 'released' suddenly changed in their style and structure as though someone else had 'taken over' the telling of the story.

Also, a supposed sketch/blueprint of some alien technology was shown to consist of symbols traced from a drawing stencil available in the shops.

Also, Bill Ryan (or someone close to the 'source') was criticised for coming to the ATS forum to discuss the topic but then disappearing when serious questions were being asked.

There was also much made of the 'Serpo book' rumoured to be in the works - a lot of people jumping to the conclusion that this 'hoax' was just the starting point for a new book.

In the end, I've no idea how much of this 'negativity' has been pushed by the nay-sayers and 'career' de-bunkers, so I remain firmly 'on the fence'.

It does remind me of the John Titor saga though - a great story that makes you think but has none or very little solid evidence to support it.

OK, I have actually read a reasonable amount of material today, in part by just printing out pages and taking them to the bedroom, etc.

Each page of the message board thread is really 5 to 10 pages of printed material, so we're talking about lots and lots of stuff here, perhaps the equivalent of a book with thousands and thousands of pages.

Alas, the problem with that material at ATS is that it IS from message boards. There's lots of chatter, not all of it relevant. And while it's fun to see what folks think of the whole thing, it's well-nigh impossible to come away with solid conclusions amongst the contradictory information.

I'll continue to pour through it, but I think ATS would do better to do research articles on these subjects, written by their visiting experts, rather than rely on thousands and thousands of pages of message boards that provide fascinating chatter, but not always a lot of useful information.

Our little corner of the world here is, I hope, fun and informative, but we hope you don't take everything too seriously. :)

I have to agree - the popular threads can get way out of control, making them a real chore to work through.

But I am lead to believe that the 'special access' areas are used for real research and would therefore expect them to be a little more organized.

From what I can tell, it's bunk. I'm surprised there is so much talk about it. There's contradictions and nothing solid.

"There are no absolutes only shades of grey etc", sounds like an absolute to me.

Hi there, Gene, David, all.

Great interview with Bill and Kerry! Your listeners and readers may like to know that the 'research' Bill and Kerry talked about is at www.OpenMinds.co.nr - Open Minds is the only forum where Bill and Kerry participate, although it is *completely* independant from either www.serpo.org or www.projectcamelot.org. Open Minds are a small, grass-roots, not for profit group of 'Parapolitcs' researchers.

It has become a bit of a myth about ATS and Serpo! Open Minds have a HUGE collection of Serpo related articles, interviews (MP3 and WMV) and commentary (far more than ATS, and that's not an idle boast!) and have active and up to date participation from most of the 'key players' in the story. Whereas ATS washed its hands of 'Serpo' as a 'hoax' - we retain a healthy yet open-minded scepticism and have uncovered far more information, links and fascinating detail to this intriguing story. Although we are sceptics, we are increasingly moving towards the posibility that the core behind 'Serpo' is indeed true - and have uncovered some surprising corroborative evidence which supports that hypothesis.

We are indeed in the process of researching the 'list' referred to and we will be providing updates on that in the very near future.

We are proud to have a link to the paracast at Open Minds as you have the same 'skeptical' yet open-minded approach that we uphold - and your listeners are more than welcome to join - not to the detriment of your own good forum, but perhaps as a compliment to it!

Best wishes,

Bren - Administrator - Open Minds www.OpenMinds.co.nr

PS: Here is an excellent chronolgy of 'Serpo' to date, written by one of our research team - enjoy!

http://lucianarchy.proboards21.com/index.cgi?board=links&action=display&thread=1155374860

Well done guys. You did an excellent job of containment during that interview. The whole show could easily have disintegrated into the McKinnon debacle and/or the Burisch tale.

I had downloaded all of the video interviews from their site prior to listening to the programme (it took a while to watch them all). The content of the interviews with Bill Hamilton and Dan Burisch is indeed interesting and worthy of recommendation if any readers here have about four or five hours to spare.

Anyway, the impression I get of Bill Ryan and Kerry Cassidy is that they are sincere. They make no claim about the authenticity of the tales the are telling. They are merely providing their site(s) as a conduit for people to tell their stories. I can't really see them appointing themselves as 'world ambassadors' as their site enlarges.

Personally speaking, I find the Mr X tale to be dubious. In the video interview he claims he has never seen a UFO (at the very end). On the other hand, in the written interview that can be downloaded at the same page he describes a UFO at the beginning of the document. I have seen a UFO at fairly close range and I can assure everyone reading this that it is not something that anybody would forget.

I am very interested in the Ralph Ring and Otis Carr story. It was touched on during the show but I appreciate that the guests where not quite ready to expand on it and neither of you could have been in the position to interview the topic appropriately.

Do get Bill and Kerry back again to talk about Ralph Ring and Otis Carr.

Woody

I listened to the first part of the interview and I must say that Bill Ryan, to me seems like a grounded person and not the typical person that would pull a hoax. Kerry Cassidy also sends out signals of a strong-minded individual. I guess they are fully aware that if Mr. X's story turns out to be a hoax there reputations will be severely damaged.
While I didn't get in to the Serpo story when it was very actual I did read an interview on the 'camelot.org' site. I must say there are several items which are very recognisable in relation to ufo folklore with no real additional information to expand on the subject(s). This more or less makes me wonder if Mr. X simply read all that is out there and gave it his personal 'touch' in a way by "confirming" it with his testimony. I also noticed that Mr. X memory was lacking in some areas.
However I should read more concerning the claims to be able to make a better judgement of the claims.

TerraX said:
I listened to the first part of the interview and I must say that Bill Ryan, to me seems like a grounded person and not the typical person that would pull a hoax. Kerry Cassidy also sends out signals of a strong-minded individual. I guess they are fully aware that if Mr. X's story turns out to be a hoax there reputations will be severely damaged.

I think that Bill and Kerry are not endorsing the claims of anybody at their site. They are merely making the site available so that others may share information with us. If a hoax is identified and subsequently removed from their site then that would give them even greater credence.

TerraX said:
While I didn't get in to the Serpo story when it was very actual I did read an interview on the 'camelot.org' site. I must say there are several items which are very recognisable in relation to ufo folklore with no real additional information to expand on the subject(s). This more or less makes me wonder if Mr. X simply read all that is out there and gave it his personal 'touch' in a way by "confirming" it with his testimony. I also noticed that Mr. X memory was lacking in some areas.
However I should read more concerning the claims to be able to make a better judgement of the claims.

Mr X's requirement for anonymity is dubious. Only one person could be identified by the powers that be as being the holder of the job he claims to have done.

Woody

Back