• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

"Bigfoot ruined my life"....Bob Gimlin.

I always blame the Lake Merritt Monster. But the title of the Huff Post article is a bit misleading (as they often are). It is more like Loren Coleman said when he noted that those who see Bigfoot must live with the consequences since it invites ridicule. “An experience like that means people lose their jobs, their lives, their relationships. It’s so crazy-making that they cannot put it into any context in their life—where does this fit? It’s a very negative experience. Most people do not talk about it.”

For me, I wish I could have Gimlin's luck - to decide to search for Bigfoot and find it after a half days ride. A friend told me about seeing Bigfoot (and a mountain lion) while hunting near some areas where I have hiked in the past. A native elder told me about his footprints were recently found near where we were looking at pictographs depicting the Hairy Man. And I have been in the Trinity -Six Rivers area where Gimlin saw the elusive creature. But I have nothing to report.

It's kind of weird how few people consider the possibility that Gimlin was set up.

Patterson could have purchased the suit and then hired someone to wear it. At the same time, he could have invited an otherwise third-party witness on his adventure for credibility and reference. You can't ever give up the game if you believe what you saw was a legitimate phenomenon. For that type of project, it would actually be a really smart, albeit highly insensitive, move.

Regardless of what the objective truth is, I think poor Gimlin honestly believes what he says.

Humans know by self evidence, that phenomena is formed due to occult practices and that manifestation is a real life experience....simply because we do experience the condition, are asking each other questions about the condition and want to be informed about the condition.

If a human states to another human in an experience that a deceased member of their family or their animal revisited who is any one of us to query the experience? Other than it was not our own experience, simple fact.

If a human states that a strange looking animal appeared and disappeared, then for some of us the experience is real, and for others the mockery of the experience is also real.

Why does humanity mock an experience, other than to try to persuade the public that the experience itself did not exist.

So if we review the human condition, we know that our occult brother is a liar and a deceitful human being, for he taught us all about the evil manifestation condition that his scientific occult awareness had caused....for how else did these teachings arrive as a condition of consciousness.....other than through personal experience and awareness?

Has human manifestation been witnessed....the answer is yes it has.

Therefore if biblical information written about a "hairy" known condition suddenly produces a manifested spirit, then we should question how could this occur?

If human experience and conscious use of the spiritual mind, the first condition through which science, value and occultism was known speaks about an experience, then the experience can only be real.

The human experience states that origin light and origin spirit has always existed beyond its own concept of making/forming a mistake from its own presence....and this mistake was creation, as a loss of light sound and mass from its own origin state.

We know that this can be the only truth, for the atmosphere is only an atmosphere as a human reviewed consideration of data, and it is not a real spirit, it is the creator of a fake spirit.

So if we reviewed the situation of evolution of spirit manifestation, the Nature of animals came before our own, and its very own status defends us and keeps our own evolution of cell state in a safe state of personal cellular ownership.

If we consider occult practice is attacking the natural cell life of the organic body and the Nature demonstrates the attacks of fake/false nuclear UFO ground interactions and horrible organic changes have occurred, then we would notice that spirit would keep us safe....the origin light spirit would reissue a new spirit across from origin light in defense of the natural spirit it supports and created as a manifested being.....Nature.

This would be the only reason why a form of huge male like animal hairy creature has been witnessed before in the occult condition of personal life attack in a co-originated result of changing and attacking the spiritual Nature of the organic life on Earth.

Humans know by self evidence, that phenomena is formed due to occult practices and that manifestation is a real life experience....simply because we do experience the condition, are asking each other questions about the condition and want to be informed about the condition.

If a human states to another human in an experience that a deceased member of their family or their animal revisited who is any one of us to query the experience? Other than it was not our own experience, simple fact.

If a human states that a strange looking animal appeared and disappeared, then for some of us the experience is real, and for others the mockery of the experience is also real.

Why does humanity mock an experience, other than to try to persuade the public that the experience itself did not exist.

So if we review the human condition, we know that our occult brother is a liar and a deceitful human being, for he taught us all about the evil manifestation condition that his scientific occult awareness had caused....for how else did these teachings arrive as a condition of consciousness.....other than through personal experience and awareness?

Has human manifestation been witnessed....the answer is yes it has.

Therefore if biblical information written about a "hairy" known condition suddenly produces a manifested spirit, then we should question how could this occur?

If human experience and conscious use of the spiritual mind, the first condition through which science, value and occultism was known speaks about an experience, then the experience can only be real.

The human experience states that origin light and origin spirit has always existed beyond its own concept of making/forming a mistake from its own presence....and this mistake was creation, as a loss of light sound and mass from its own origin state.

We know that this can be the only truth, for the atmosphere is only an atmosphere as a human reviewed consideration of data, and it is not a real spirit, it is the creator of a fake spirit.

So if we reviewed the situation of evolution of spirit manifestation, the Nature of animals came before our own, and its very own status defends us and keeps our own evolution of cell state in a safe state of personal cellular ownership.

If we consider occult practice is attacking the natural cell life of the organic body and the Nature demonstrates the attacks of fake/false nuclear UFO ground interactions and horrible organic changes have occurred, then we would notice that spirit would keep us safe....the origin light spirit would reissue a new spirit across from origin light in defense of the natural spirit it supports and created as a manifested being.....Nature.

This would be the only reason why a form of huge male like animal hairy creature has been witnessed before in the occult condition of personal life attack in a co-originated result of changing and attacking the spiritual Nature of the organic life on Earth.
I almost understood you this time,either I'm getting smarter or your losing your mojo,you need to raise your game!

I had to study Thomas Hardy for A-levels I'm used to reading tedious nonsense.:)
Same can be said about the scientific community, who only claim information if it is for self value, such as book writing theories, or monetary gain, just the same as scientists actually, as your want does not allow you to see the truth.

When you have been a victim and had the experience, which by statement explains that EXPERIENCE speaks louder as an action than your words.

You take the information of the victim and make it your own without having the experience, and hence I say to you all.....I can only wait until you do, then you also might change your minds.

The precepts of ancient occultism know that the conditions of evil manifestations as imagery/voiced recordings in the atmosphere that attack human life is an age old consideration of occult practice. Occult practice is the knowledge or philosophy of the stone, how to convert the nuclear of stone for whatever theory or applied science was used/applied and is used/applied.

The actual occultist consideration, the humans whose spiritual minds were less affected by the irradiating fall out knew by observation that the natural human cell life gets attacked, as does the brain relating to the human mind who first thought about inventing, and converting natural fusion....the human male.

They knew the difference between the affects of being mentally inherited affected as a life cell condition, to the condition they claimed as posses SION. For they knew that the cell life irradiated at formation produced mental health. They also were aware that the brain/mind of the human gains the atmospheric attack when the fake/artificial condition was introduced to our atmosphere a long time ago by ancient occult practices. Hence it was affecting a lesser part of the population and the human mind/DNA structure was healing as the result of atmospheric cooling/amassing.

Modern occult practices changed this occurrence, hence when you have a natural healthy spiritual brain mind and then get irradiated, you certainly become more than aware of the conditions that preceded the event.

Hence hope you all get the opportunity for your own real experience, so that you can write real information about the condition yourselves.

When you consider the motivation of the modern day occult brotherhood, what would you propose posses SION would mean as a consideration of the God consciousness and Christ consciousness as considerations of personal ownership....being the status that this type of organization has held ever since they took over the naturally lived life of humanity?

I almost understood you this time,either I'm getting smarter or your losing your mojo,you need to raise your game!

Scientists speak about conditions regarding their life and the creation of life, where no life exists or existed and you support their reasoning.....must be something wrong with your own mojo "males".

As the biblical review and ancient occult awareness was done in a drugged mind condition as a Shamanic practice, is it any wonder that it totally destroyed the human male's spiritual mind when it returned the outcome of irradiation or atmospheric fall out....seeing original science and conversion was thought of and considered by a natural male's mind, in a natural life condition.

The same goes for the cause and effects of the fall out caused to the natural life. The Nature around the lived circumstance witnessed the attacks, just like today, as did the destruction of the earth....holes began to form in the loss of the origin of energy from stone. Stone is after all natural fusion that evolved from origin energy.

As the natural consciousness first sought information on the other side of organic life "plant chemical radiations", the natural event in visionary seeing due to brain/mind changes allowed the human male to realize that "hairy" forms of cellular functions were unnaturally forming, especially when he witnessed the strange emergence of the new Nature.

As modern science of occult practices is trying to artificially encode a strand in content to DNA organic structures, is it any wonder that some form of unnatural hairy being suddenly appears, seeing organic cell function cannot become "artificial".

Back