• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Bigfoot Dreaming on Such a Winters Day

Very nice. I was near Mt. Adams, WA visiting a friend and was approached by a small Sasquatch, four feet tall or so. Out in an open field with a small group. We kinda stood there and looked at each other and there was communication but no one was speaking. The communication was the feeling that sHe was very loving, very interested and very frightened. sHe turned and walked away through the high grass into the woods, we followed but as soon a sHe hit the treeline, sHe simply disappeared. No foot-marks, no branches bent, gone.
Thanks for sharing that. Apparently there are monkeys in the wild in the USA. I wonder if maybe it was one of those? I'm not sure I could be certain I wasn't looking at some sort of primate instead of a young Bigfoot. What was so distinguishing about it that it made you think "small Sasquatch" instead of "wild monkey"? I've seen other videos of them in California too. Maybe they're more abundant than we realize.I assume your sighting was before you carried a cellphone, and weren't carrying a camera or we'd have pictures?

Wild Monkeys In the USA

Wild monkeys! What an imagination you have, I wish I was so.
Please don't read into this any innuendo that I'm implying you're fabricating the story. That's not the case. Wild monkeys aren't imaginary ( as the video I included shows ), and Sasquatches are for all intent and purpose like some sort of big hairy primate walking around in the forest. So you'd think a little one wouldn't look all that different from some sort of monkey. That's why I'm asking what the differences were. See the short clip below for an example. Not much imagination is required there to think someone could confuse that with a "young Sasquatch"
He was twenty meters away, less? from our group. Afterwards, we sat together as we always did, to compare mental notes of the day. This day it was mainly about our Sasquatch encounter. One of the common feelings we shared was that sHe was showing us a part of ourselves. Which makes sense in light of our human history.
So again, if it's not too much trouble, after comparing mental notes, what were the differences between the creature you saw and something like a some sort of monkey. I'm also still wondering why nobody got a picture since the incident lasted plenty long enough. No cell phone? No camera?

Last edited:
but-in-the-end-you-already-knew-that-no-innuendois-27669634.png

Silly, I don't care whether you believe me or not ...
Normal people care if they're believed. Saying they don't care is a defense mechanism to reduce the pain of rejection. Denying that is a form of denial. Instead, find the value in being vulnerable.

A Sasquatch is not "like some sort of big hairy primate walking around in the forest" except in how sHe might be described, sHe is the natural evolution of Man that wasn't part of the genetic recombinations of the Anunnaki. You were aware of that I am sure.
I wouldn't be so sure of that ( either way ).
Weight: 200 lbs +/- Footprint: As big as a Size 14 F DDD Hands: 4" little stubby fingers. Hair: Dark Brownish/Reddish. Unkept, matted. Almost like sHe was molting, full body coverage except foot bottoms. Skin: Blackish Brown Head: Had what looked like a ridge on the top Face: Oversized brow with a flat, deep black nose and thin lips. Eyes: Reddish and sHe smelled like shit. sHe vocalized once, a low guttural growl.
Thanks for that, but I was wondering about what made it substantially different in appearance from something like the bonobo seen in the video I posted previously. So far it doesn't sound all that different. It's like if I ask a witness what made the UFO they report different from other flying craft, and the person replies with, well, it had wings with engines on each one, a tail, and made a loud roaring sound, but it wasn't an airplane. See what I mean? It still sounds like you're describing some sort of primate. It's still interesting, and it's certainly possible. Thanks again for sharing your story.
Monkeys are telepathic? I wasn't aware.
Me neither. Where did you get that idea from?
We weren't hunting anything, just wandering around in the woods, having fun, getting AWAY from all that e-jazz.
What's "e-jazz"?

A couple of weeks ago, Loren Coleman was on discussing some type of Batsquatch rumored to flutter about the Pacific NW Wilderness. Additionally, one must be extremely careful when near these creatures, as they have been known to drag humans into their dens of desire, assaulting them in unsavory ways I would not care to imagine.

Last edited by a moderator:
Now I have one for you. New Rule: If your razor has five blades, it's not a razor, it's a weed-whacker. With the new Gillette Fusion razor, the first blade lifts the stubble; the second severs the hair follicle; the third slices your skin; the fourth scrapes bone marrow; and the fifth was used by O.J. Simpson to kill his wife, and he wants it back.
You're funny.

Last edited:
Lee Ann said:
Silly, I don't care whether you believe me or not ... Now your the purveyor of normality? Does your ego ever rest? I'd rather be natural than normal any day.
Then let's change it to "natural" as in it's "natural" for it to matter to people whether or not they're believed. In fact it's both "normal" and "natural". As for the ego dig, I cautioned you against making false assumptions about my intent, but you brushed it off with the "I don't care if you believe me" comment. Consequently instead of communicating about your experience in a way that might help me understand it better, you're making cracks about my personality. I'm quickly losing interest in exploring this further. Why did you come here anyway? Maybe if I can understand that, we can figure out how to better communicate.

Last edited:
Monkeys are telepathic? I wasn't aware. You said I saw a wild monkey not Squatch then the wild monkey must have been the source of our telepathic images, messages and other communications in the group. I'm going to the zoo right now and resonate with the monkeys. Is it just the wild ones?
Actually I never said you saw a wild monkey. I've been using them as examples because it's possible one might be mistaken for a "young sasquatch" by someone who doesn't realize they're out there, and they can be used as a comparison to explain what was seen. As in, "Well it looked like a monkey or bonobo walking upright except that ( insert differences here ). Get what I mean? If there are enough appreciable differences, then that provides reasons to doubt that it can be explained as a known primate in the wild. If there are no appreciable differences, then why should we not think it was a known primate that has somehow been transplanted? BTW: Did you ever answer why you didn't get a photo or video?

Last edited:
Back