• SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY A PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+! For a low subscription fee, you will receive access to an ad-free version of The Paracast, the exclusive After The Paracast podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, plus show transcripts, the new Paracast+ Video Channel, Classic Episodes and Special Features categories! We now offer lifetime memberships! You can subscribe via this direct link:
    https://www.theparacast.com/plus/

The Official Paracast Store is back! Check out our latest lineup of customized stuff at: The Official Paracast Store!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

bigfoot caught on tape

Martha162

Skilled Investigator
The question remains, who does that Big Foot belong to? I want to see the rest of this non-hairy beastie...only then can we let the matter go once and for all. :redface:

skunkape

Paranormal Maven
I think I need another cup of coffee. That actually took me about 20 seconds to get.
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

paranormal_dada

Find the 'good people'
I think I need another cup of coffee. That actually took me about 20 seconds to get.
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">
If the poseur had used duct tape instead of packing material do you think you'd have recognized it sooner?

:rolleyes:

skunkape

Paranormal Maven
If the poseur had used duct tape instead of packing material do you think you'd have recognized it sooner?

:rolleyes:
I thought it was a weird 3M commercial for a minute there.

paranormal_dada

Find the 'good people'
I thought it was a weird 3M commercial for a minute there.
I'm sure someone's tried that one before... but who knew Sasquatch was a depilatory fetishist?! 8)