• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Bigelow Spills The Beans

pong

Groupthink Must Die
Mr Big sm.jpg

It's always gratifying when a mainstream news reporter (Lara Logan of 60 Minutes), who almost certainly knows nothing about UFOs, gets gobsmacked by information that Paracast listeners have known for years, if not decades.

I just love this quote from Mr. Big:

"When asked whether he thought future human missions into space would result in alien encounters, he said: 'You don't have to go anywhere. It's just like right under people's noses.'"

Robert Bigelow 'absolutely convinced' of aliens on Earth | Daily Mail Online

He didn't spill any beans except his own beliefs, which were already well known.

He didn't give out any information at all.

'I spent millions and millions and millions - I probably spent more as an individual than anybody else in the United States has ever spent on this subject'

Sure you did. And what did you discover?

Probably nothing. Because if you did, you'd use it for more than inflating balloons in space.

And if it were worth keeping secret so you could exploit it, you wouldn't have said what you just said.

The only thing that makes sense is that he has some stuff that would make a skeptic shrug his shoulders and proves - or disproves - nothing.

Hence, a belief system and nothing more.

Marduk says Mr. Big didn't spill any beans. Well, for the savvy and highly curious Paracast listeners who devour and dissect the UFO world on a weekly basis, that is probably true. There's a reason, though, the London Daily Mail did a feature story on the reclusive Mr. Big---along with numerous other media outlets around the world. From their perspective, beans were spilled---very newsworthy beans. The fact that a respected NASA contractor is talking---in no uncertain terms---about an alien presence ON EARTH is rocking their world. What other NASA contractor is making "wild" statements like that? None. That, my friends, is news.

For a lame-stream media that's preoccupied with alleged Russian scoundrels and petty politics, the politically-incorrect space beans spilling out of Bigelow Aerospace are definitely making waves. Aliens not far from you? NASA contractors working on multi-million dollar projects for the International Space Station just don't say such things. I believe certain media talking heads, out of camera range, are exploding. One can imagine the blood pressure of certain NASA program managers is also elevated. Bigelow is fearless.

Even MUFON, a group fairly familiar to mainstream reporters and one that enjoys frequent TV exposure (Hangar 1: The UFO Files) is not making any press releases about unknown visitors currently interacting with the human race.

Bigelow is simply not waiting for Washington's "disclosure." He has a billion dollars, a mind of his own and he just made his own disclosure on national television. Rock on, Bob!

Now let's ponder an even more interesting question: Did a "Majestic" working group at Ft. Meade have a meeting? Did MWG decide it was time, time for disclosure? Did they also finally decide that official disclosure by the White House was unwise? Did they decide that this president has just too much baggage and not enough credibility?

Did they, instead, calculate that televised public statements by a prominent NASA contractor would be the best way, the most painless way, the most clever way, to issue the disclosure that all of them have wanted to make?

Let's indulge ourselves in a little theater. Maybe the conversation at Ft. Meade went something like this:

Arthur: "Robert Bigelow is being interviewed by 60 Minutes next week. He'll be asked about his ideas; I've seen to it. He'll be asked about the visitors."

Colonel R: "Yes, Art, I agree. This is the way to proceed. Let him say it, say it all. Trump can't do this, not at this time. But Bigelow can say the words and I know he will. In a few weeks we need Bigelow on CNN, on with Blitzer. He needs to be asked again about UFOs and the visitors. Blitzer will love the ratings."

Mr. Perry: "We need to begin the meme that NASA management does not disagree with Mr. Bigelow. We need the NASA administrator's face on TV and he needs to publicly voice support for Bigelow's comments."

Arthur: "I'm working on that. NASA is resisting but when the pressure is applied they will come around."

Mr. Black: "I've been in touch with Father Donati in Rome. The cardinals are on board and the Vatican press office will begin to publicize Bigelow's statements in late June."

Mr. Perry: "Find a way for Italian TV to interview Bigelow in July. And ditto for France and Germany."

Arthur: "I agree."

Colonel R: "We're going to make Bigelow famous."

Mr. Black: "He already is."

Colonel R: "I mean monster famous, bigger than Carl Sagan."

Mr. Black: "I see your point. Yes, exactly."

Mr. Winston: "Arthur, if I can change the subject for just a minute. You know what I'm going to say. Do we also disclose the giants at this time?"

Arthur: "The time is growing near for that. It's been on the back burner but now that's changing and we have to follow through. The problem, actually, is solving itself."

Mr. Black: "Father Donati says there is disagreement in Rome. Many just want to stay silent, silent forever."

Arthur: "But that's what they've always said. I'm sorry, but the status quo will not stand. It's time to open the catacombs, gentlemen, figuratively and literally. We will proceed with the general timetable that was agreed to earlier."

Mr. Black: "Sardinia is a big issue now and it has them in a panic. Quayle has started a fire and they didn't see it coming."

Arthur: "Remember the formula, Vernon. The intrepid Mr. Quayle is not a problem. Like Bigelow, he is the solution. The Vatican must be made to understand this and yield to the plan. I want the giants off our plate by 2020. Colonel, you must see to it that Wright-Pat and the Smithsonian also fall in line. It can't happen without their cooperation."

Colonel R: "Roger that."

Arthur: "Back to the visitors. The die is finally cast, gentlemen. Bigelow will do what we were all afraid to do. Although he doesn't know it, he will be our agent of change. This could take three to five years. Working Group 2 will handle the day-to-day details. Let's meet back here during the first week in October to discuss the progress."

Meeting.jpg

He didn't spill any beans except his own beliefs, which were already well known.

He didn't give out any information at all.

'I spent millions and millions and millions - I probably spent more as an individual than anybody else in the United States has ever spent on this subject'

Sure you did. And what did you discover?

Probably nothing. Because if you did, you'd use it for more than inflating balloons in space.

And if it were worth keeping secret so you could exploit it, you wouldn't have said what you just said.

The only thing that makes sense is that he has some stuff that would make a skeptic shrug his shoulders and proves - or disproves - nothing.

Hence, a belief system and nothing more.

Exactly. A statement of belief can never be taken as a statement of fact, nor should it be.

Marduk says Mr. Big didn't spill any beans. Well, for the savvy and highly curious Paracast listeners who devour and dissect the UFO world on a weekly basis, that is probably true. There's a reason, though, the London Daily Mail did a feature story on the reclusive Mr. Big---along with numerous other media outlets around the world. From their perspective, beans were spilled---very newsworthy beans. The fact that a respected NASA contractor is talking---in no uncertain terms---about an alien presence ON EARTH is rocking their world. What other NASA contractor is making "wild" statements like that? None. That, my friends, is news.

For a lame-stream media that's preoccupied with alleged Russian scoundrels and petty politics, the politically-incorrect space beans spilling out of Bigelow Aerospace are definitely making waves. Aliens not far from you? NASA contractors working on multi-million dollar projects for the International Space Station just don't say such things. I believe certain media talking heads, out of camera range, are exploding. One can imagine the blood pressure of certain NASA program managers is also elevated. Bigelow is fearless.

Even MUFON, a group fairly familiar to mainstream reporters and one that enjoys frequent TV exposure (Hangar 1: The UFO Files) is not making any press releases about unknown visitors currently interacting with the human race.

Bigelow is simply not waiting for Washington's "disclosure." He has a billion dollars, a mind of his own and he just made his own disclosure on national television. Rock on, Bob!

Now let's ponder an even more interesting question: Did a "Majestic" working group at Ft. Meade have a meeting? Did MWG decide it was time, time for disclosure? Did they also finally decide that official disclosure by the White House was unwise? Did they decide that this president has just too much baggage and not enough credibility?

Did they, instead, calculate that televised public statements by a prominent NASA contractor would be the best way, the most painless way, the most clever way, to issue the disclosure that all of them have wanted to make?

Let's indulge ourselves in a little theater. Maybe the conversation at Ft. Meade went something like this:

Arthur: "Robert Bigelow is being interviewed by 60 Minutes next week. He'll be asked about his ideas; I've seen to it. He'll be asked about the visitors."

Colonel R: "Yes, Art, I agree. This is the way to proceed. Let him say it, say it all. Trump can't do this, not at this time. But Bigelow can say the words and I know he will. In a few weeks we need Bigelow on CNN, on with Blitzer. He needs to be asked again about UFOs and the visitors. Blitzer will love the ratings."

Mr. Perry: "We need to begin the meme that NASA management does not disagree with Mr. Bigelow. We need the NASA administrator's face on TV and he needs to publicly voice support for Bigelow's comments."

Arthur: "I'm working on that. NASA is resisting but when the pressure is applied they will come around."

Mr. Black: "I've been in touch with Father Donati in Rome. The cardinals are on board and the Vatican press office will begin to publicize Bigelow's statements in late June."

Mr. Perry: "Find a way for Italian TV to interview Bigelow in July. And ditto for France and Germany."

Arthur: "I agree."

Colonel R: "We're going to make Bigelow famous."

Mr. Black: "He already is."

Colonel R: "I mean monster famous, bigger than Carl Sagan."

Mr. Black: "I see your point. Yes, exactly."

Mr. Winston: "Arthur, if I can change the subject for just a minute. You know what I'm going to say. Do we also disclose the giants at this time?"

Arthur: "The time is growing near for that. It's been on the back burner but now that's changing and we have to follow through. The problem, actually, is solving itself."

Mr. Black: "Father Donati says there is disagreement in Rome. Many just want to stay silent, silent forever."

Arthur: "But that's what they've always said. I'm sorry, but the status quo will not stand. It's time to open the catacombs, gentlemen, figuratively and literally. We will proceed with the general timetable that was agreed to earlier."

Mr. Black: "Sardinia is a big issue now and it has them in a panic. Quayle has started a fire and they didn't see it coming."

Arthur: "Remember the formula, Vernon. The intrepid Mr. Quayle is not a problem. Like Bigelow, he is the solution. The Vatican must be made to understand this and yield to the plan. I want the giants off our plate by 2020. Colonel, you must see to it that Wright-Pat and the Smithsonian also fall in line. It can't happen without their cooperation."

Colonel R: "Roger that."

Arthur: "Back to the visitors. The die is finally cast, gentlemen. Bigelow will do what we were all afraid to do. Although he doesn't know it, he will be our agent of change. This could take three to five years. Working Group 2 will handle the day-to-day details. Let's meet back here during the first week in October to discuss the progress."

Meeting.jpg

In my view, that conversation - if it happened at all - would have gone:

"Hey, Bigelow is gonna go on 60 minutes with his crazy alien stuff! Just like that stupid ranch he bought. Man, that guy can build balloons, but he's got some funny ideas."

"Lol, ya. Beer tonight?"

The end.

Exactly. A statement of belief can never be taken as a statement of fact, nor should it be.
Since there are only 5 known Laws (facts) underscoring our physical reality-dimension, everything is a belief...except those 5.

Lol.

Try "I think therefore I am" on for size.
Law One. You exist. No need to think about it
2) All things, everything, is here and NOW. No past, no future.
3) The One is All That Is and All That Is is The One.
4) What you put out is what you get back. Simple physics.
5) Everything changes except for the first four above.

What is not within these 5 Laws...are beliefs; that can be changed at will.

Last edited:
Law One. You exist. No need to think about it.
OK detail out the other 4.

In one sense, there's an infinite number of logical axioms.

A -> B -> A is one. Or good old modus ponens: A -> B, A
infers.png
B. You can do almost any prepositional calculus based on this stuff. And that's one infinite set of axioms right there.

Or, how about math? The ZF axioms are fun. I like this one:
NumberedEquation1.gif
... meaning there is no set of numbers such that no set is a member of it. (There is only one empty set).

There's an infinite number of those, too.

In fact, any formal language has axioms. Probably a large number of them. Some of them maybe even intersect with reality.

So, what's your four?

Bigelow 2012.jpg

In 2012, Robert Bigelow sat down for a conversation with Moonandback Media, based in Sacramento, CA. I think you'll enjoy this four-part interview hosted on YouTube.

Back