• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Big Foot sighted...for real this time!

Jose Collado

Skilled Investigator
Oh.......my. When will these people learn.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/aohxyqKKHEo&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/aohxyqKKHEo&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

One of these days the wrong person is going to see one of these idiots and put a bullet in them.

Ha ha, that was pretty bad. There are some good sounding Bigfoot sighting reports though. And I've heard things about hairs being found that seem primate but don't match anything particular that is known, etc. I don't know what to make of reports like that but I haven't really looked into any of it either. But I feel certain that there simply CANNOT be a creature that size living in American woodlands without science knowing about it. It's just impossible. At least with UFOs there is a whole universe that we can't get to that they could potentially be hiding in. IF there is anything legitimate to any Bigfoot sightings, and that's a big IF, it seems to me that the answer has to be paranormal.

Ha ha, that was pretty bad. There are some good sounding Bigfoot sighting reports though. And I've heard things about hairs being found that seem primate but don't match anything particular that is known, etc. I don't know what to make of reports like that but I haven't really looked into any of it either. But I feel certain that there simply CANNOT be a creature that size living in American woodlands without science knowing about it. It's just impossible. At least with UFOs there is a whole universe that we can't get to that they could potentially be hiding in. IF there is anything legitimate to any Bigfoot sightings, and that's a big IF, it seems to me that the answer has to be paranormal.

I'm out in the woods a great deal during the warmer months, and I can tell you that even under a single canopy forest it is difficult to detect the animals that I KNOW are there. Deer, foxes, raccoons, squirrels and even rabbits seem to disappear into the undergrowth and into obscurity.

I think it's possible for a large animal to hide in vast areas and go undetected. It doesn't mean that there is one, just that it's possible.

Some times HIGH DEF can be a bad thing lol..

If I came that close to a Bigfoot, that last thing I would be doing would be holding a video camera, I'd be too busy trying to stop myself shitting and pissing myself at the same time, wile trying to fend off a heart attack , wile screaming like a bitch!.

Besides, that just that just looked like an over grown EWOK! lol. Some one should buy the guy that made this video a TShirt saying " YOUR DOING IT WRONG!"

TOTAL FAIL!

If anyone bothered to look at the "full video" they would see that this is a hoax.
It's pretty weak if you ask me. At least if you are hoaxing to prove how stupid the average bigfoot believer is, ... do it right.
Here's the lowdown:
http://skepticallypwnd.com/

Of course, ... what you people don't know is there is a state in the US where the Sasquatch is actually considered to be an endangered animal!! So in some quarters it is deemed to actually exist.

Of course when I saw this on a US government website my jaw just dropped. And it wasn't a marketing exercise either, it was a serious list of endangered animals within the state (whatever state that was ... can't find the link now of course :D). So there we go, Sasquatch actually exists and there is no getting around it ... or something.

Oh and the sasquatch in this thread?? ... its probably a hoax so I won't even bother looking into any of the above etc etc etc ...:D

[paraschtick ... adding astonishingly fatuous asides to threads since 1879 :eek:]

I thought this was Helena Bonham Carter's new movie.
69214710_ph5.jpg

One of these days the wrong person is going to see one of these idiots and put a bullet in them.

I disagree, if they get shot, it's by the right person.

---------- Post added at 05:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:27 PM ----------

I'm in a mood to state the obvious for some reason. I'd sooner believe MJ's nose isn't modified than think that vid is of a real bigfoot.

Did the poster get banned for posting this? Just curious.

Back