• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Best Sasquatch Evidence I've seen so far...

owlman

Paranormal Maven
Hi guys. I accidentally stumbled upon this guys Youtube channel, a fella from out of Ontario, Canada who has been having nightly 'communication', or shall we call it 'experiences' with a group of homonids, that leave huge footprints, hand-prints. woven gifts, and now recently the ante has been upped, as some audio has been captured of these elusive creatures.

It sounds far-fetched, and the usual BS, but watch for yourself this guys story from the beginning, and see what is going on here. Make up your own minds..but for me, and I'm a huge skeptic when it comes to Bigfoot, I am convinced. The videos here are riveting :

This is the most recent one - the good stuff happens around 7mins, but I implore you to watch ALL the vids in this guys channel.

Thanks for sharing, Owlman! That was an interesting video. I suppose it would be very easy to fake throwing stuff around (especially since the camera really didn't catch any of that visually) but if this guy is genuine, I think I like his approach. I am going to have to check out his channel and learn more about him. One thing I will say is that he sounds extremely calm to be so close and helpless near a creature that could, as far as we know, completely break him in half lol. But then again, if he has been doing this for a while then he may be comfortable with them.

I know what you mean! he certainly has some steel one's ! ;-) Yep, I would watch all his videos, and see what he's amassed so far. Pretty compelling stuff.

I've been following this guy a few months and exchanged a few messages - he certainly has the best case thus far for a semi-active 'contact' case ongoing. It's amazing stuff. If it's a hoax it is Oscar-winning quality IMO.

When they are standing still and rocks are thrown you just know it's either a hoax or some intelligent creature picked up a rock and threw it with accuracy - I don't know of any other animals that would stay close to humans like that and have the ability to throw something. I mean, you need a hand or something to pick up a rock, and especially with all those trees, it takes some aiming to successfully launch a projectile and have it land close to the target (bearing in mind I think the point is not to hit the guy but to have it land close to him).

It's either another human conning the cameraman, a bigfoot or the cameraman is in on a hoax. I just don't think it's a hoax on the part of the cameraman.

I know what you mean! he certainly has some steel one's ! ;-) Yep, I would watch all his videos, and see what he's amassed so far. Pretty compelling stuff.

That's what I'm saying! Not sure I could hang out so calm and collected in my flimsy little tent while that was going on.

It's either another human conning the cameraman, a bigfoot or the cameraman is in on a hoax. I just don't think it's a hoax on the part of the cameraman.

I need to see more of his videos, but he doesn't sound fake when he's speaking so far. And I mean what are the chances of another person happening to find them and throw stuff at them and get away undetected? I always take the tossing stuff as sort of a "shoo, get out of here!" gesture but maybe it means something different in sasquatch-ian.

Something else that crossed my mind - when he showed the hand print on his vehicle, I wonder if anyone has ever taken finger prints from those (or others who have come across similar hand prints). Not that the prints will tell us a lot, but I wonder if they are much like our own and if there is anything we can do or learn with them. It might also be a way to identify/confirm the movement of individuals who frequent an area. Just a thought. :)

A Bigfoot 'round table ' with Gogg's discussing these videos with Gene, Chris and someone like Loren Coleman, Nick Redfern or Adam Davies would be awesome!
PS. Chris, I'm surprised you haven't chimed in yet :) I hope you take a look at this guys videos, I'd love to hear your take on it.

A Bigfoot 'round table ' with Gogg's discussing these videos with Gene, Chris and someone like Loren Coleman, Nick Redfern or Adam Davies would be awesome!
PS. Chris, I'm surprised you haven't chimed in yet :) I hope you take a look at this guys videos, I'd love to hear your take on it.

I likes this idea!:D

bigfoot-aliens-thumb.jpg

There's just something about this guy that screams 'legit'. If you watch the first few videos , and read the comments, you will know a great deal more about how he's not 'outstaying his welcome' by trying to video these elusive creatures. This has been going on for months, starting when the wife of the guy that is often with him, who saw a 7ft tall hominid standing in her yard. Ever since, several Sasquatch have been on their property , leaving some amazing footprints in the snow , among other things. There's a lot to read in the comments sections of the videos, but you will see that this has a real ring of truth to it.

Back