• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Best daylight UFO footage of 2015 (IMO) was this;

Creepy Green Light

Paranormal Adept
(actually I believe it was 2014) And I say UFO in the true sense of the definition. It's clearly not a flying saucer from another world but 99% chance that it is a secret U.S. black project aircraft. This was photographed over Kansas City. The fact that it is over a populated area rules out that it is unmanned. And it is clearly not a B2. B2'd have that signature "zig-zag" aft section. This does not. I'm pretty excited to hopefully learn what the heck this thing was one day. It might be 2016 or it could be 2026, but I'm pretty sure one day we'll be like "ahhhh! that's what that thing over Kansas City was!"

(actually I believe it was 2014) And I say UFO in the true sense of the definition. It's clearly not a flying saucer from another world but 99% chance that it is a secret U.S. black project aircraft. This was photographed over Kansas City. The fact that it is over a populated area rules out that it is unmanned. And it is clearly not a B2. B2'd have that signature "zig-zag" aft section. This does not. I'm pretty excited to hopefully learn what the heck this thing was one day. It might be 2016 or it could be 2026, but I'm pretty sure one day we'll be like "ahhhh! that's what that thing over Kansas City was!"

First thing is I believe you are correct in say it is not a B2 but it is clearly a twin propulsion jet of some form ... maybe this one McDonnell Douglas A-12 Avenger II - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I wonder if it's this baby:

63e3ce9d7cecccff4e04f755ea45e7c0.jpg

I know it's a single engine, but maybe that little flap at the end could cause vortices that would split the contrail?

The angle looks about right.

Back