• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Belgium and Russian Triangle video clips.

Thanks for posting the links-LeClair

I've seen alot of these before linking through other websites,,,,,all I can add - is I've been an aviation photographer for 40+years(35mm)-and aviation & Rail videographer for 25yrs now- and a good many of these photos & videos are not very conclusive. All you can do is look at them, and make your own opinion. I am very suspect to many sightings on video- and more recently-pictures on Digital cameras-- such as the vapor trail from Hollywood video-clip- it's just an airliner - even if the contrail is curved.........I have many like that that I have filmed over the years for fun. Balloon clusters.....? Too Many...!!! Sure they look weird...but these daylight type of sightings don't match the more odd type we hear about at night. I've seen Lubbock Lights type UFO's years ago....only after looking one more second, did I realize it was a flock of birds......and I also saw another Lubbock Lights type event in 1977 at 830p at night, on official business(can't name the place or witness) in San Jose, CA with a witness,(non believer) who along with me(both of us outside the station) - witnessed a 'V' shape set of lights transition north to south over San Jose in 1.5 seconds in clear skies-which it appeared to be outer atmosphere-. He turns to me and says...' What in the F*ck was that....?
I said....."UFO!...............................

But overall, people are filming things, but what is the real experience level of the videographer..? There are far too many advances in remote control that the average citizen can buy at the local D&J Hobby nowdays- and make that item fly......then we have to sit down and analyze it all. The Belgium clip on that page is not very conclusive, other than there appears to be a delta shape light field......but from my experience,,,an MD-80 has a very similar light pattern when the proper lights are engaged.....that clip - on a 1-10 basis-10 being good!,,I'd rate it a 2.

MarsAve

Back