• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Barton Mansion

M

Mindsky

Hi. New here. I found the site through another great site, ufowatchdog.com. I listened to a few shows and loved it. I listened to all the Mike Horn shows.

I'm fascinated by the Billy M. case. I've been completely convinced that he is a hoaxer for many years. I still find hoaxes interesting to look at and if possible, expose. I am interested in a haunted mansion case in a similar fashion. It's known as the "Barton Mansion" case. I was wondering if anyone here is familiar with it? Some guys reportedly caught a "demon" on tape. The vid can be seen at the site, last I checked.

Info. on it here.

bartonmansion.com - This website is for sale! - mansion Resources and Information.

Vid:

bartonmansion.com - This website is for sale! - mansion Resources and Information.

Any comments you have, I'd love to hear/see.

Don't know if I believe it is authentic or not, but it is entertaining to read about. Thanks for sharing...

Back