• SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY A PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+! For a low subscription fee, you will receive access to an ad-free version of The Paracast, the exclusive After The Paracast podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, plus show transcripts, the new Paracast+ Video Channel, Classic Episodes and Special Features categories! We now offer lifetime memberships! You can subscribe via this direct link:
    https://www.theparacast.com/plus/

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Barton Mansion

M

Mindsky

Hi. New here. I found the site through another great site, ufowatchdog.com. I listened to a few shows and loved it. I listened to all the Mike Horn shows.

I'm fascinated by the Billy M. case. I've been completely convinced that he is a hoaxer for many years. I still find hoaxes interesting to look at and if possible, expose. I am interested in a haunted mansion case in a similar fashion. It's known as the "Barton Mansion" case. I was wondering if anyone here is familiar with it? Some guys reportedly caught a "demon" on tape. The vid can be seen at the site, last I checked.

Info. on it here.

bartonmansion.com - This website is for sale! - mansion Resources and Information.

Vid:

bartonmansion.com - This website is for sale! - mansion Resources and Information.

Any comments you have, I'd love to hear/see.

atx

Paranormal Novice
Don't know if I believe it is authentic or not, but it is entertaining to read about. Thanks for sharing...