• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Barry Chamish episode sound quality

It was his phone and his flu. We don't do transcripts. I had no problem understanding him, but I grant his delivery might seem a little eccentric for some.

After the millions of pages of conjecture regarding the JFK assassination, he somehow comes to the conclusion that JFK son was assassinated and that Oswald was the lone gunman?

I found the show interesting but it was difficult to follow the show because the sound quality was very poor.

On a lighter note, he sounded like a schizophrenic woody allen!

Sorry he never said anything about Oswald killing JFK Jr., but suggested that he was killed anyway because of his magazine's coverage of the death of the Israeli official. Seems you followed the wrong target. :)

Sorry he never said anything about Oswald killing JFK Jr., but suggested that he was killed anyway because of his magazine's coverage of the death of the Israeli official. Seems you followed the wrong target. :)
He didn't say that, you did in your intro at the beginning of the show? 8:47 seconds "Chamish believes that Oswald was responsible for the JFK assasination...etc etc

I will agree with the other forum members, I had to turn it off 45 minuntes into it because the audio quality was really poor.

Correct. But that's not the JFK Jr. death, which is a separate issue.
Hi Gene,

I just read my post..it didn't really make sense. What I meant to say was that he believed JFK snr was the result of a lone gunman (oswald) yet JFK jnr was a conspiracy because he happened to write a 13 page expose about Rabin's assassination?

Thanks for asking my question to Mr. Shamish. I wish I would have framed it better. It sounded like he knew what I was getting at by mentioning the Nephilim giants.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh puh-leeeze! Haha.

What a character. The line was bad and his accent was sometimes difficult to penetrate, especially as his flu was affecting him.

But an extremely interesting episode and I MUST read his book.

Now without going into detail, there is a troubling part of his political beliefs that I've uncovered, which I'll mention on next week's show. But I'd rather not go into that right now. Let's focus strictly on what he said in the episode.

About penetrating his accent and all, you have to get into the rhythm to understand him. Despite what you think, though, Chamish is evidently from Canada originally.

Now without going into detail, there is a troubling part of his political beliefs that I've uncovered, which I'll mention on next week's show. But I'd rather not go into that right now. Let's focus strictly on what he said in the episode.

About penetrating his accent and all, you have to get into the rhythm to understand him. Despite what you think, though, Chamish is evidently from Canada originally.

Would that be New York, Canada ?

Oh puh-leeeze! Haha.

What a character. The line was bad and his accent was sometimes difficult to penetrate, especially as his flu was affecting him.

But an extremely interesting episode and I MUST read his book.

The amazon comments on the book are worth looking at, seems like he is a stroke victim which could explain some of the difficultly understanding him as well.

Gene, i may need to get my ears checked, because did i hear Barry Chamish say Jews were incredibly stupid and they walked themselves into the Holocust? Around 32 minute or 33 minutes, this is what sounded like to me?

Well, he's not denying the Holocaust, as some extremists do. But he's entitled to believe what he believes regardless of what the rest of us think about it. Frankly, I'm disappointed at some of the more extreme elements of his presentation, to put it mildly.

Well, he's not denying the Holocaust, as some extremists do. But he's entitled to believe what he believes regardless of what the rest of us think about it. Frankly, I'm disappointed at some of the more extreme elements of his presentation, to put it mildly.

Did you hear the comment? For me he's a racist. Jews walked themselves into the Holocaust, if i was Jewish i would have ended the show there, no buts, end.

He hit the borderline a few times there. Let's just say I came close, and I think you gather from what I wrote that I was not a fan of his presentation and do not plan on having him back.

He hit the borderline a few times there. Let's just say I came close, and I think you gather from what I wrote that I was not a fan of his presentation and do not plan on having him back.

Back