• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Avoid Yahoo!

Gene Steinberg

Forum Super Hero
Staff member
We are having an awful time dealing with Yahoo and its related email systems, including AOL.

Messages are not reaching their recipients.

When that happens to forum email, it will move your account into a "bounced email" category, meaning you won't be able to use the forum — or Paracast+ for that matter.

What that means is that you have to contact us to fix the account.

If you can, I suggest you ditch Yahoo.

It's not even the most secure free email platform.

So:

Even though Gmail is notorious for scanning email text, it's still isn't being subject to data breaches. So I suggest you consider switching.

If you're a user of Apple gear, even iPhones, you might want to set up an iCloud account. Visit: iCloud for info.

We are having an awful time dealing with Yahoo and its related email systems, including AOL.

Messages are not reaching their recipients.

When that happens to forum email, it will move your account into a "bounced email" category, meaning you won't be able to use the forum — or Paracast+ for that matter.

What that means is that you have to contact us to fix the account.

If you can, I suggest you ditch Yahoo.

It's not even the most secure free email platform.

So:

Even though Gmail is notorious for scanning email text, it's still isn't being subject to data breaches. So I suggest you consider switching.

If you're a user of Apple gear, even iPhones, you might want to set up an iCloud account. Visit: iCloud for info.

I hate Yahoo mail. It is a pain in so many ways. My favorite email client is Outlook. I have used both since they started. I rarely use Yahoo for anything. I use Outlook many times a day.

Yahoo's email system is a known dud. I had a similar experience with their personal email service. They had some bug, that they haven't fixed in 5 years! That company is caput and most likely barely surviving.

I've been making a little progress dealing with Yahoo and getting our emails to be accepted and to be accepted more swiftly. There is a web page at Yahoo where one can protest, although the support is expectedly braindead.

Thanks for your support.

Back