• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Autonomus Sensory Meridian Response : Whispering & ASMR

Wade

FeralNormal master
Autonomous sensory meridian response - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I didn't even know this was a thing until i heard it today on "This American Life" which was a repeat from March of last year. Some of the comments on this particular channel mention Bob Ross. I always liked watching " The Joy of Painting" because of his cloud paintings...and i do love clouds....apparently his whispering also appealed to me and i didn't even know it, at least consciously

Tribes | This American Life

Last edited:
Just goes to show, there's something to be said about elevating your brain's frequency vibrations and bathing in aural pleasure. Personally, i think it's all about how you say your 's' sounds. Long live the soft 'c'.

Now THAT I can relate to. I had a pretty good sized crush on the actress Jacyln Smith because of the aspect in her voice.

I just thought it sounded ssssssexy and didn't realize at that young age that there was more behind it

Now THAT I can relate to. I had a pretty good sized crush on the actress Jacyln Smith because of the aspect in her voice.

Question: Did you have the complete bubble gum set of Charlie's Angels collectible cards that when you flipped them over they could be arranged to form a giant puzzle poster?

Back