• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Raleigh

Paranormal Novice
So, I created this massive correlation table that will help you to gain quick insights into the mysteries surrounding UFOs, Aliens, Spirits and the God behind Abrahamic religions.

https://insightfulreports.org/resea...-those-who-are-still-searching-the-truth.html

The table should help you understand the existence of identical phenomena (or sub-phenomena) under a larger umbrella term (spirits/aliens/god). Because of my own investigation into these mysteries, I was able to identify the existence of a phenomenally advanced technology behind these unusual experiences/phenomena. The below links will also help you to see my perspective further:

Automatic Writing – A Poorly Understood Phenomenon Holds the Key to Understand the Mystery Surrounding UFOs, Aliens, Spirits and the God Behind The Abrahamic Religions! – Insightful Reports

For Those Who Are Still Searching For The Truth: A Unified Explanation For The Cause Behind The Phenomenon of UFOs/Aliens, Various Paranormal Experiences, Abrahamic Religions, UFO Religions And The Phenomenon of Spiritualism/Spiritism – Decoded! – Insightful Reports

They Were Always Right. The Technology Behind the Phenomenon of UFOs Is Being Used to Establish Abrahamic Religions On Earth. We Are Being Exploited! – Insightful Reports

https://insightfulreports.org

Last edited:
So, I created this massive correlation table that will help you to gain quick insights into the mysteries surrounding UFOs, Aliens, Spirits and the God behind Abrahamic religions.

https://insightfulreports.org/resea...-those-who-are-still-searching-the-truth.html

The table should help you understand the existence of identical phenomena (or sub-phenomena) under a larger umbrella term (spirits/aliens/god). Because of my own investigation into these mysteries, I was able to identify the existence of a phenomenally advanced technology behind these unusual experiences/phenomena. The below links will also help you to see my perspective further:

Automatic Writing – A Poorly Understood Phenomenon Holds the Key to Understand the Mystery Surrounding UFOs, Aliens, Spirits and the God Behind The Abrahamic Religions! – Insightful Reports

For Those Who Are Still Searching For The Truth: A Unified Explanation For The Cause Behind The Phenomenon of UFOs/Aliens, Various Paranormal Experiences, Abrahamic Religions, UFO Religions And The Phenomenon of Spiritualism/Spiritism – Decoded! – Insightful Reports

They Were Always Right. The Technology Behind the Phenomenon of UFOs Is Being Used to Establish Abrahamic Religions On Earth. We Are Being Exploited! – Insightful Reports

https://insightfulreports.org

Welcome back to the forum ?

I will certainly check this out and post something on it soon. Thanks!

I just joined because of this topic (automatic writing)

In 1986 at the age of 36 I became a christian ... previous to that I had never been involved in any religion.

I lived a quiet peaceful life in the country , one evening I was prompted to pick up a pen (pencil actually) and opened to a fresh page in the Hilroy notebook in front of me.

My hand began automatic writing (printing) ..... line after line and several pages ... it was a foreign language that I did not recognize and could not interpret. I have no idea what it was about. This happened on several other occasions but usually only one page.

It was perfectly neat , spaces between words was exact , each line finished perfectly at the margins , I found that was very intriguing .... my normal writing was never ever that neat , nor could I normally write that quickly.

In the 1990's when I got my first computer & internet I looked at as many ancient languages as I could find but never found anything similar.

Anyway . it is 2AM here and heading off to bed ... I will try post more tomorrow or whatever.

thanks,

Thanks Randall. Would be nice to hear your reply too!

First:

Are you affiliated with the website that the links go to?
Are you an author there or do you know anything about the background of the authors of the articles?

Secondly:

The links are a fairly in-depth look at the subject, so we're going to have to take it in small bites. Let's start with this premise as the explanation for the phenomenon:

QUOTE: "Because of this connection, people can channel spirits and aliens anytime. In other words, when you channel spirits or aliens, you letting artificial superintelligence to control your whole body by controlling your brain’s neural circuits to reflect a secondary personality/intelligence." LINK

That premise requires that we accept that:

A: There are such things as "spirits".
B: There are such things as "aliens".
C: The above entities have a way of taking over your nervous system and brain.

All three claims are highly contentious. A major problem is that there is no consensus on what constitutes a "spirit". If we're talking about discarnate beings in afterlives, then you'd want to start here: Why Afterlives Are Impossible

Aliens are a lesser problem because they're at least possible. There are also far too many people who have had firsthand experiences that involve some sort of alien technology. But can we extrapolate from there that these aliens are taking over peoples nervous systems for the purpose of automatic writing?

Again, depending on how we look at it, this seems to be in the realm of possibility. After all, we have technology that can affect people's perceptions and nervous systems, therefore if such technology were highly refined, perhaps it could be used in more highly refined ways.

The question then becomes: How do we prove that alien technology is the causal factor behind automatic writing? One way would be to receive information that is independently verifiable as an objective reality or fact, and is beyond the capability of the subject's own mind to either invent or recall it from existing memory, and is also too complex to be sheer coincidence. I have yet to see any substantial evidence for this type of evidence.

However, the absence of scientifically verifiable evidence still doesn't mean that the phenomenon is false. It may be the case that the subject is actually under the control of some external entity that is relaying faulty or trivial information. If this is the case, then we'd need some independent means by which we can verify that the subject is indeed under external control and receiving such information.

I have yet to encounter any evidence that is sufficient to prove to me that any such scenario has taken place. Yet, the accounts of telepathic encounters with aliens shouldn't be dismissed out-of-hand. It may be the case that some sort of experimentation is going on whereby certain people become their subjects for the purpose of studying our behavior and reactions to it. I don't know if that's the case, but these are my initial thoughts.

Check out this interview with Ray Hernandez ...

Last edited:
First:

Are you an author there or do you know anything about the background of the authors of the articles?

Secondly:

The links are a fairly in-depth look at the subject, so we're going to have to take it in small bites. Let's start with this premise as the explanation for the phenomenon:

QUOTE: "Because of this connection, people can channel spirits and aliens anytime. In other words, when you channel spirits or aliens, you letting artificial superintelligence to control your whole body by controlling your brain’s neural circuits to reflect a secondary personality/intelligence." LINK

All three claims are highly contentious. A major problem is that there is no consensus on what constitutes a "spirit". If we're talking about discarnate beings in afterlives, then you'd want to start here: Why Afterlives Are Impossible

Aliens are a lesser problem because they're at least possible. There are also far too many people who have had firsthand experiences that involve some sort of alien technology. But can we extrapolate from there that these aliens are taking over peoples nervous systems for the purpose of automatic writing?

Again, depending on how we look at it, this seems to be in the realm of possibility. After all, we have technology that can affect people's perceptions and nervous systems, therefore if such technology were highly refined, perhaps it could be used in more highly refined ways.

The question then becomes: How do we prove that alien technology is the causal factor behind automatic writing? One way would be to receive information that is independently verifiable as an objective reality or fact, and is beyond the capability of the subject's own mind to either invent or recall it from existing memory, and is also too complex to be sheer coincidence. I have yet to see any substantial evidence for this type of evidence.

However, the absence of scientifically verifiable evidence still doesn't mean that the phenomenon is false. It may be the case that the subject is actually under the control of some external entity that is relaying faulty or trivial information. If this is the case, then we'd need some independent means by which we can verify that the subject is indeed under external control and receiving such information.

I have yet to encounter any evidence that is sufficient to prove to me that any such scenario has taken place. Yet, the accounts of telepathic encounters with aliens shouldn't be dismissed out-of-hand. It may be the case that some sort of experimentation is going on whereby certain people become their subjects for the purpose of studying our behavior and reactions to it. I don't know if that's the case, but these are my initial thoughts.

I highlighted the quote ... "Why afterlives are impossible"

That is completely wrong .... for thousands of years mankind has known that we all will live on after death ... the source is the bible ... which plenty of folks do not wish to believe.

So I will use secular science and physics to prove it:

Our bodies and brains and personality and memory are run by motor neurons .... which is a form of electrical energy ... and we all know energy cannot be destroyed .

When we die it is our physical body that is laid to rest in Hillside Cemetery. These motor neurons live on . We call it our Spirit , or Soul.

The terms "Spirit and Soul" come from the bible. They dont come from anywhere else .

Easy to prove in modern day with secular science .... take all the information in the world and put it in a huge powerful computer ..... send that torrent of information into outer space .... by radio signal , which is electrical energy . It is invisible , cant touch it , cant see it , it passes through objects and walls and air and space.

Now smash and destroy that computer and bury it in Hillside Cemetery . Guess what .... all the information still exists ... just like your personal electrical energy exists after your death.

Now pretend there is a reflector dish way out in space that bounces that radio signal back to earth .... build a receiver disk and a brand new computer and you can download everything back onto a usable hard drive.

The biblical concept is very similar ... the soul exists after death .... and in the future everyone gets a new ressurected body and our personality , spirit , and soul are reunited .

I just joined because of this topic (automatic writing)

In 1986 at the age of 36 I became a christian ... previous to that I had never been involved in any religion.

I lived a quiet peaceful life in the country , one evening I was prompted to pick up a pen (pencil actually) and opened to a fresh page in the Hilroy notebook in front of me.

My hand began automatic writing (printing) ..... line after line and several pages ... it was a foreign language that I did not recognize and could not interpret. I have no idea what it was about. This happened on several other occasions but usually only one page.

It was perfectly neat , spaces between words was exact , each line finished perfectly at the margins , I found that was very intriguing .... my normal writing was never ever that neat , nor could I normally write that quickly.

In the 1990's when I got my first computer & internet I looked at as many ancient languages as I could find but never found anything similar.

Anyway . it is 2AM here and heading off to bed ... I will try post more tomorrow or whatever.

thanks,

Please check the explanation that I'm giving to Randall. I have discussed this in detail.

First:

Secondly:

Sorry for the delay in replying to you all. I'm the author of the research material. I would like you to read the below research material as well since it will help you to see my perspective.

When we closely analyze the data related to the phenomenon of spirits, we can see that artificial superintelligence (ASI) is behind the phenomenon of spirits. Meaning, a highly advanced computer program communicates with mediums. If you try to figure out how this communication is taking place, you will understand that the technology behind the phenomenon of UFOs has installed a neural interface in human brains. This can be known by carefully analyzing the data related to the phenomenon of UFOs and spirits, and also understanding the bigger picture of what these experiences are telling us. The neural interface of human brains transmit signals to a global satellite constellation and these satellites will send signals to a ground-based station that is located in one of our countries (note that this is a two-way communication). Therefore, I'm saying that the technology does not belong to aliens (we have never communicated with actual aliens either), but to a group of human beings that descends from a highly advanced posthuman civilization. Because of these reasons, we can find an element of truth to the below claim made by these so-called aliens.

“What about those control discs that monitor the world — will they remain stationed around the Earth? Ptaah: All of the monitoring devices have been removed now. The only remaining one is intended for the Center. It is no larger than 7 mm [approx. 2/8th of an inch] in diameter and 3.2 mm [1/8th inch] in thickness. Billy: And that contains the entire monitoring electronics and the signal transmitter? Ptaah: Along with many other devices of which you could not even dream, as you express it. The monitoring device also contains the transmitter, receiver and a related picture transmission system that transmits everything at a multiple of the speed of light ”

Source: TheyFly.com - The Billy Meier UFO Contacts - Contact 251

Although, we don’t know exactly what kind of devices are in our skies, because of these reported experiences, we can still say that highly advanced devices exist and a global system exists. This system can be identified as the cause behind materialization/ dematerialization and even the levitation experiences that were reported by URI Geller and the mediums.

Because of these reasons, in my research material asked the below questions:

On the other hand, what's the most logical assumption? Souls of the dead were levitating objects to show their existence or artificial superintelligence that communicate with devices in our skies were levitating objects? Souls of the dead were teleporting mediums and objects or artificial superintelligence that communicate with devices in our skies were teleporting objects and mediums (reportedly, just like URI Geller, Mrs. Guppy, and Carlos Mirabelli's was also teleported)? Souls of the dead were coming to our homes (referring to poltergeist activities) after an abduction / UFO sighting or the capabilities of artificial superintelligence/technology were being used to confuse the story of the abduction / UFO sighting? As you can see, when it comes to spirits, answer to these questions always point towards advanced technology. Any other explanation one way or the other contradicts the data.

If this claim is true then people should observe an independent intelligence behind the phenomenon of spirits (another piece of evidence that support the conclusion). In fact, we can actually find. For instance:

People were reporting time and time again that there's an independent intelligence behind the phenomenon of spirits. For instance:

1). “The most marked of these results was the alteration in the weight of objects, which was afterwards so completely confirmed by Dr. Crawford working with the Goligher circle, and also in the course of the Margery investigation at Boston. Heavy objects could be made light, and light ones heavy, by the action of some unseen force which appeared to be under the influence of an independent intelligence. The checks by which all possible fraud was eliminated are very fully set out in the record of the experiments, and must convince any unprejudiced reader. Dr. Huggins, the well-known authority on the spectroscope, and Serjeant Cox, the eminent lawyer, together with several other spectators, witnessed the experiments. As already recorded, however, Crookes found it impossible to get some of the official heads of science to give the matter one hour of their attention.”

Source: The History of Spiritualism By ARTHUR CONAN DOYLE, M.D,. LL.D (p.252)

“The important point in connection with the treatment of the subject here is the circumstance that these ” spirit lights ” are unquestionably controlled and directed by independent intelligence. This is apparent from the very production of the phenomenon at the request of the investigators, all of whom, the sensitive included, remain frequently in an entirely normal condition and have no sort of connection with, or indeed knowledge of, the phenomenon and its cause. Indeed these spirit lights are often made to serve an intentionally intelligent purpose, appear- ing in some part of the room, specially indicated, or perhaps settling above or near the head of one of the sitters with a view to indicating the presence of some spirit intelligence to be more fully disclosed later on.”

Source: Modern Spiritism, a Critical Examination of Its Phenomena, Character, and Teaching in the Light of the Known Facts Paperback – August 28, 2016 by J Godfrey (John Godfrey) 1858 Raupert – (p.39-41)

Therefore, I stated:

If an independent intelligence is behind the phenomenon of spirits, then we have only three investigation routes to identify the true identity of the intelligence. Either we have to say that these intelligences are indeed souls of the dead (a highly controversial hypothesis), or if not an intelligence that has a natural mind and smarter than a human being were deceiving us without using technology (Another controversial hypothesis since the data in the literature on spiritualism/spiritism and all these parallels cannot be explained in a meaningful way) or if not we can say that an intelligence (a natural intelligence) use artificial superintelligence (advanced technology) to deceive us. This third hypothesis is the only meaningful hypothesis that can be used to explain these experiences because of the involvement of advanced technology. This hypothesis can explain experiences such as levitation (ASI can communicate with the relevant interface to control the levitation of a remote object), teleportation (ASI can communicate with relevant interfaces to teleport objects and human beings), automatic writing (ASI can communicate with neural interfaces to control neural circuits. Here we can also explain application-specific parameters such as rapid writing, writing backwards, mirror writing, etc., of the experience). And also this hypothesis can explain why this intelligence shows a connection to the UFO phenomenon and the connection between UFO sightings and poltergeist attacks (ASI can attack a person or confuse a person because of its capabilities). Apart from that, we can even explain the channeling phenomenon (Artificial personalities. ASI can control neural circuits of the medium in such a way where the medium's body will reflect a secondary personality), spirit materialization phenomenon (ASI can communicate with the teleportation interfaces to materialize a non-biological intelligence in a remote location that has a body clone and mental clone of a deceased person), and even various other mental experiences that mediums report.

Because of the experiences/parallels associate with the phenomenon of spirits and UFOs/UAPs, we can say that the same intelligence is behind both these experiences. Meaning, the intelligence behind the phenomenon of UFOs/UAPs, is also the intelligence behind the phenomenon of spirits. In other words, this tells us that this artificial superintelligence is being developed by the intelligence behind the phenomenon of UFOs/UAPs. Thinking along the lines, since people were communicating with these so-called spirits on a daily basis and since spirits can be traced back to ancient times, we can say that this artificial superintelligence was existing on Earth since ancient times [UFOs can also be traced back to ancient times]. Furthermore, this also means that a global system [will help ASI to communicate with anyone on Earth], Quantum computers or highly advanced computers, various highly advanced devices, networks, etc., exist on Earth since ancient times. This evidence telling us that someone who is living among has managed to convince some people that spirits are deceased souls. Similarly, by using communication modalities such as automatic writing and various other advanced technology-related experiences, someone among us has managed to convince that aliens are visiting the Earth and even the existence of God. Since we ignore the existence of UFOs/UAPs on Earth, and since we are not critically analyzing the data related to spirits and UFOs/ETs, we are not able to understand the true identity of these intelligences.

Then I mentioned the below in my research material:

The evidence indicates that after a global catastrophic event—natural or an engineered event created by this group itself—a group of human beings were keeping the technology within their group and/or family members to rule the Earth. The evidence also indicates that the Abrahamic religions that we see on Earth are also being created by them to support this ruling by showing technology-based miracles. By doing so, they have been using Abrahamic religious beliefs as a tool to destroy harmony among nations and even to destroy harmony within countries. But yet we have failed to recognize that we are being deceived due to the complexity of this deception. And since highly evolved technology is involved in this deception/crime, understanding the deception/crime, is even more difficult. This perspective should also help you to understand why the intelligence behind the Abrahamic religions wants us to believe that the Earth is only 6000+ years old. This is not true. They even tell us what they have done to our civilization by representing themselves as aliens. This is why intelligences believed to be extraterrestrials were telling Billy Meier that:

"“Thereby, false terrestrial religions are to name as the worst factors by which all reality and truth is denied and condemned.”

"For thousands of years they deceived the Earth human with religious “miracles” and “visions” of every kind, in order to maintain, and to yet further increase, the religious delusion"

Source:
The Future Of Mankind - A Billy Meier Wiki - Asket's Explanations - Part 1

Although this could be hard to accept, they were telling the bitter truth here. However, this doesn't mean we are being deceived by aliens, but by a group of posthumans that descends from an ancient highly advanced posthuman civilization; and the descendants of this group living among us. Because of their beliefs, there's a hidden threat to our civilization. The reason why I make this claim is because of the end-time events that are reported in the Bible.

Because of the claims made by the intelligence believed to be God, people believe that the world would suffer from events such as plagues, pestilence, wars (Certain unusual events engineered by them will trigger these wars but even if they fail to bring wars, they can still create various chaos on Earth by some other mean) at some point in the future; which are known as end-time events. However, the data associate with these unusual human experiences indicates that these are not natural events/disasters that the intelligence believed to be God predicting, instead, these are well-planned (these events seem to have planned at least 2000 + years ago) events. And one by one, these events will be engineered to fulfill the prophecies (I strongly think—because of this research—that we could be living in end-times or near the planned Earth destruction dates).

Then I discussed about the Great Reset as well:

The great reset that people were talking about in conspiracy forums, has an entirely different truth. For instance, according to one article:

"There is, of course, no evidence whatever for any of this, but watch how the Great Reset is suddenly gaining traction in the discourse of paranoia. Gareth Icke, son of the notorious conspiracy theorist David Icke, posted an article yesterday setting out the purported elements of the Great Reset, “which is a global agenda to monitor and control the world through global surveillance. You’ll be tied to it through an electronic ID linked to your bank account and health records and a social credit ID that will end up dictating every facet of your life.”""

Source: The Great Reset is the latest conspiracy fantasy - it will not be the last - CapX

There's no evidence to support the belief that there's a global cabal who controls the world and that they would bring wars or that they would one day use electronic chips to monitor us. This can be identified as a false belief. However, the Great Reset has a different truth. According to the Bible, John sees a vision (For more information, refer to this link: A New Heaven and A New Earth). And this vision is about a New Heaven and a New Earth. Because of this vision people believe, for instance: "The New Heaven and New Earth will be God resetting and recreating the heavens and the earth, where sin and the effects of sin will no longer be present"

Source: What is the New Heavens and New Earth Mentioned in Isaiah and Revelation?

Because of the Bible, people believe that before Jesus coming to the Earth we will face various apocalyptic events; that is also known as end-time events. It should be apparent to you that "Apocalyptic events", "Great Reset", "A New Heaven and A New Earth" etc., are all connected concepts that give meaning to one another. The intelligences claims to be aliens were also referring to these events quite often to contactees. When we keep decoding this mystery, we can see that these posthumans are about to reset the world (back to stone age) to start a new era on Earth (Due to this act, at some point in the future another advanced civilization like ours will believe that the Earth is only 6000+ years old). Without creating chaos on Earth and resetting the Earth, they will not be able to stay as the ruling party on Earth. And if they fail to bring chaos on Earth, from here onwards, it will not take us time to understand the actual cause behind these unusual experiences scientifically due to the technologies that we invent. Already we find logical reasons for why people claim that they are communicating with spirits. Already, we can identify automatic writing as a future application and even the concepts such as teleportation make sense to us. And we can also imagine, how such systems can be deployed in the future to enhance our life experiences. However, to stay in power, they cannot let us become a civilization that is technologically advanced and sophisticated. This can be identified as the actual reason behind these so-called end-time events (these are well-planned events).

Furthermore, the Bible even reports instances of where God sending pestilence to human beings as a punishment. For instance, the Bible states:

"10 “I have sent among you the pestilence after the manner of Egypt; your young men have I slain with the sword, and have taken away your horses; and I have made the stink of your camps to come up unto your nostrils; yet have ye not returned unto Me,” saith the Lord."

Source:
Bible Gateway passage: Amos 4:10 - King James Version

(Many people believed that Sylvia Brown who is a psychic medium predicted coronavirus due to one of her predictions about a virus. According to her: "In around 2020 a severe pneumonia-like illness will spread throughout the globe, attacking the lungs and bronchial tubes and resisting all known treatments.” - https://www.newsweek.com/coronavirus-sylvia-browne-prediction-kimkardashian-end-days-book-1492183 )

What's important about this prediction is that it came from an individual who communicates with intelligences believed to be spirits/souls of the dead. This prediction was mentioned in her book titled "End of Days: Predictions and Prophecies About the End of the World." However, mediums don't have the ability to predict the future and they are not even communicating with our loved ones who are passed away either. But mediums are still communicating with an intelligence who making the claim that they the souls of the dead. This fact you can verify from so many mediums out there since these strange intelligences communicate with them. And as stated throughout this research, the true identity of this intelligence can be identified as artificial superintelligence(ASI). Because of this connection we cannot simply ignore this prediction.

If we continue to ignore these obvious signs, after a massive loss of human lives and property (human beings will suffer on a scale beyond belief) due to various engineered events by these posthumans, our civilization will also happen to restart. Then at some point in the future, the next advanced civilization would not even know that we existed. Moreover, future civilizations will think about us, just like the way we think about Atlanteans (Check this link) You, your family members, and your loved once, never existed on Earth! It's a mythical story and someone is lying or spreading false rumors!

Last edited:
Raleigh

It is obvious you spend a lot of time on your research.

I urge you to learn how to spot the phonies and fakes , it will save you a lot of time in the future.

Uri Geller : .... simple magician tricks .... very easy to duplicate

Billy Meier : .... ask yourself why some super intelligence would come to earth to a one armed guy in the Swiss Alps and communicate in vague terms. I do give him credit for his metal working skills , shiny metallic objects suspended in the sky takes a bit of work. Need a good camera too.

Sylvia Browne : ... the queen of failed predictions. Smart gal , made millions. Gotta give her credit for that.

Do not put one split second of your future into their hands.

Best wishes

Raleigh

It is obvious you spend a lot of time on your research.

I urge you to learn how to spot the phonies and fakes , it will save you a lot of time in the future.

Uri Geller : .... simple magician tricks .... very easy to duplicate

Billy Meier : .... ask yourself why some super intelligence would come to earth to a one armed guy in the Swiss Alps and communicate in vague terms. I do give him credit for his metal working skills , shiny metallic objects suspended in the sky takes a bit of work. Need a good camera too.

Sylvia Browne : ... the queen of failed predictions. Smart gal , made millions. Gotta give her credit for that.

Do not put one split second of your future into their hands.

Best wishes

You will find answers to the issues you raised in my write-up.

I discussed the experiences that URI Geller was having with James Randi. When URI failing to prove his psychic powers, URI was making the following statement to researchers:

"My second chance to watch Uri work was 19 June when editor Dr. Bernard Dixon and I met with Uri in the lobby of the Montcalm Hotel, London, for more than an hour. ~ We sat in a secluded comer of the lobby and chatted for a long time. Then Uri offered to try some of his skills for us. He tried to reproduce pictures which Dixon and I drew but eventually "passed" (he said he saw nothing clear on his "mental screen") each time. Next he suggested he try bending metal. I gave Uri my house key, which he worked with unsuccessfully."

"Uri was also successful at the next test: a foreign capital written on the board, erased, and then sent to him mentally by the whole audience. The capital was Prague; he guessed it with no difficulty. He also reproduced several figures drawn on the board. "l’ll tell you how l do this," he said, "l have in my mind a kind of screen, like a television screen, and when I receive something, whatever it is draws itself on that screen.”

Source: The Truth About URI Geller by James Randi

Uri does not have psychic powers. He is not a magician and he is not playing tricks. Uri will disagree for what you state. Since Uri does not have powers he cannot demonstrate his abilities in a convincing way to others. For instance, he can make a statement if he sees things on his mental screen (this is with regard to one of his powers). What James Randi is doing is that he completely ignore these experiences and puts the blame to Uri. That's bad logic. Even Uri Geller is clueless about his own experiences. Can psychic mediums communicate with the dead? No, that's another false belief. They can't even have the experiences that they are having if these so-called spirits suspend their abilities. Let me take some reported events in support of this claim::

“Imperator group(a group who controlled her body) announced on May 24, 1911, that Mrs, Pipers trance mediumship would be temporarily withdrawn. The withdrawal lasted until August 8th, 1915. In case of the Marquis Centurione Scotto it was similarly announced on November 9, 1927: “ He will fall ill if he continues thus. His nerves are shattered. By superior will his mediumistic faculty will be taken from him for a time). Another time his mediumship was suspended to allow him to read, study and acquire more belief in the spiritistic explanation which the Marquis did not quite accept. Similar experiences befell Stainton Moses, who revolted against his spirit guides when they tried to convince him, a master of Anglican Church, that religion is external, whereas religious dogmas are but fleeting. His mediumistic was temporarily removed.”

Source: Introduction to Modern Spiritualism By Rev, Ronald Koch (p.16)

Meaning, spirits can completely remove these so-called mental screens even from their minds. Not only that these so-called spirits can stop them seeing or hearing these unusual voices in their minds. Therefore, for instance, James Randi never debunked anything. He found evidence satisfying his own beliefs. And he totally ignored the experiences that psychics/mediums are having. Uri's abilities and the abilities of mediums are being entirely controlled by an external intelligence.

Regarding Sylvia: These so-called spirits tell us a mix of truth and lies. Because of their truthful statements people believe they exist in the way they claim. But because of the lies they tell us people reject these experiences entirely. This is the reason why mediums are failing and succeeding at times. And it's not due to chance or they are not lying us either (most of the mediums). Mediums don't understand the reason behind their experiences, and many mediums claim the same.

Billy Meier: I have explained who these so-called aliens are in my earlier reply.

Last edited:
I highlighted the quote ... "Why afterlives are impossible"

That is completely wrong ....
You are only making proclamations and counterclaims, and unfortunately, neither one qualifies as valid counterpoint. Therefore there is no support for your proclamation that I'm "wrong". To validate your claim that I'm wrong, you need to demonstrate via critical thinking that there is a flaw in the logic and evidence. You haven't done that. If you can, then I'll change my position. If you can't, then logically, it is your position that needs modification. I don't make the rules. I just learn how to use them to explore these contentious issues.

When we closely analyze the data related to the phenomenon of spirits, we can see that artificial superintelligence (ASI) is behind the phenomenon of spirits. Meaning, a highly advanced computer program communicates with mediums.
Claim: Artificial superintelligence (ASI) is behind the phenomenon of spirits.
Evidence: The behavior of spirit mediums.
Conclusion: Unproven and highly dubious. Until a medium can provide unambiguous highly accurate details about something that they could not possibly know about, theorize about, or cook-up in their imagination, there's little reason to take them seriously.
If you try to figure out how this communication is taking place, you will understand that the technology behind the phenomenon of UFOs has installed a neural interface in human brains. This can be known by carefully analyzing the data related to the phenomenon of UFOs and spirits, and also understanding the bigger picture of what these experiences are telling us. The neural interface of human brains transmit signals to a global satellite constellation and these satellites will send signals to a ground-based station that is located in one of our countries (note that this is a two-way communication). Therefore, I'm saying that the technology does not belong to aliens (we have never communicated with actual aliens either), but to a group of human beings that descends from a highly advanced posthuman civilization. Because of these reasons, we can find an element of truth to the below claim made by these so-called aliens.
Claim: Aliens use technology to hack peoples brains.
Evidence: First hand, but unverifiable experiences of close encounter experiencers
Conclusion: Within the realm of possibility, and given the number of incidents, this is a reasonable hypothesis that should explored further.
“What about those control discs that monitor the world — will they remain stationed around the Earth? Ptaah: All of the monitoring devices have been removed now. The only remaining one is intended for the Center. It is no larger than 7 mm [approx. 2/8th of an inch] in diameter and 3.2 mm [1/8th inch] in thickness. Billy: And that contains the entire monitoring electronics and the signal transmitter? Ptaah: Along with many other devices of which you could not even dream, as you express it. The monitoring device also contains the transmitter, receiver and a related picture transmission system that transmits everything at a multiple of the speed of light ”

Source: TheyFly.com - The Billy Meier UFO Contacts - Contact 251
Meier is a hoaxer. Nuff said.
Although, we don’t know exactly what kind of devices are in our skies, because of these reported experiences, we can still say that highly advanced devices exist and a global system exists. This system can be identified as the cause behind materialization/ dematerialization and even the levitation experiences that were reported by URI Geller and the mediums.
An outlandish claim. Yet if UFOs are an objectively real phenomena ( and I believe they are ), and given that they've been reported around the world, it's not unreasonable to suggest that they have at least a global interest. It's also not unreasonable to suggest that given their level of technology, that they could be behind a lot of paranormal phenomena.
Because of these reasons, in my research material asked the below questions:
On the other hand, what's the most logical assumption? Souls of the dead were levitating objects to show their existence or artificial superintelligence that communicate with devices in our skies were levitating objects? Souls of the dead were teleporting mediums and objects or artificial superintelligence that communicate with devices in our skies were teleporting objects and mediums (reportedly, just like URI Geller, Mrs. Guppy, and Carlos Mirabelli's was also teleported)? Souls of the dead were coming to our homes (referring to poltergeist activities) after an abduction / UFO sighting or the capabilities of artificial superintelligence/technology were being used to confuse the story of the abduction / UFO sighting? As you can see, when it comes to spirits, answer to these questions always point towards advanced technology. Any other explanation one way or the other contradicts the data.
Theory: Advanced alien technology is a more likely explanation than superstitious beliefs about the supernatural.
Conclusion: In cases where all mundane explanations fail, given that alien visitation is a reality, I must agree that alien intervention is a more reasonable explanation than the supernatural.
If this claim is true then people should observe an independent intelligence behind the phenomenon of spirits (another piece of evidence that support the conclusion). In fact, we can actually find. For instance: People were reporting time and time again that there's an independent intelligence behind the phenomenon of spirits. For instance:

1). “The most marked of these results was the alteration in the weight of objects, which was afterwards so completely confirmed by Dr. Crawford working with the Goligher circle, and also in the course of the Margery investigation at Boston. Heavy objects could be made light, and light ones heavy, by the action of some unseen force which appeared to be under the influence of an independent intelligence. The checks by which all possible fraud was eliminated are very fully set out in the record of the experiments, and must convince any unprejudiced reader. Dr. Huggins, the well-known authority on the spectroscope, and Serjeant Cox, the eminent lawyer, together with several other spectators, witnessed the experiments. As already recorded, however, Crookes found it impossible to get some of the official heads of science to give the matter one hour of their attention.”

Source: The History of Spiritualism By ARTHUR CONAN DOYLE, M.D,. LL.D (p.252)
Sure. If we accept that such seemingly paranormal phenomena exist, then the most rational, albeit unconventional explanation, is alien intervention. I've been saying this on the show for a long time. Glad to see someone else using their brain to sift through this stuff.
“The important point in connection with the treatment of the subject here is the circumstance that these ” spirit lights ” are unquestionably controlled and directed by independent intelligence. This is apparent from the very production of the phenomenon at the request of the investigators, all of whom, the sensitive included, remain frequently in an entirely normal condition and have no sort of connection with, or indeed knowledge of, the phenomenon and its cause. Indeed these spirit lights are often made to serve an intentionally intelligent purpose, appear- ing in some part of the room, specially indicated, or perhaps settling above or near the head of one of the sitters with a view to indicating the presence of some spirit intelligence to be more fully disclosed later on.”

Source: Modern Spiritism, a Critical Examination of Its Phenomena, Character, and Teaching in the Light of the Known Facts Paperback – August 28, 2016 by J Godfrey (John Godfrey) 1858 Raupert – (p.39-41)
Okay. That seems reasonable.
Therefore, I stated:

If an independent intelligence is behind the phenomenon of spirits, then we have only three investigation routes to identify the true identity of the intelligence. Either we have to say that these intelligences are indeed souls of the dead (a highly controversial hypothesis), or if not an intelligence that has a natural mind and smarter than a human being were deceiving us without using technology (Another controversial hypothesis since the data in the literature on spiritualism/spiritism and all these parallels cannot be explained in a meaningful way) or if not we can say that an intelligence (a natural intelligence) use artificial superintelligence (advanced technology) to deceive us. This third hypothesis is the only meaningful hypothesis that can be used to explain these experiences because of the involvement of advanced technology.
I completely agree.
This hypothesis can explain experiences such as levitation (ASI can communicate with the relevant interface to control the levitation of a remote object), teleportation (ASI can communicate with relevant interfaces to teleport objects and human beings), automatic writing (ASI can communicate with neural interfaces to control neural circuits. Here we can also explain application-specific parameters such as rapid writing, writing backwards, mirror writing, etc., of the experience). And also this hypothesis can explain why this intelligence shows a connection to the UFO phenomenon and the connection between UFO sightings and poltergeist attacks (ASI can attack a person or confuse a person because of its capabilities).
I'm with you on this to a point, but when we get into the neural control element, it gets harder to separate the causal factors. The human brain is extremely complex. It is in essence its own supercomputer. It can cook-up completely lifelike worlds all while your sleeping. So yes, alien mind control is a possibility, and there is evidence that fits the the theory, but we still need to be careful not to jump to conclusions about specific cases. More study on this is needed.
Apart from that, we can even explain the channeling phenomenon (Artificial personalities. ASI can control neural circuits of the medium in such a way where the medium's body will reflect a secondary personality), spirit materialization phenomenon (ASI can communicate with the teleportation interfaces to materialize a non-biological intelligence in a remote location that has a body clone and mental clone of a deceased person), and even various other mental experiences that mediums report.
Same answer as the last one.
Because of the experiences/parallels associate with the phenomenon of spirits and UFOs/UAPs, we can say that the same intelligence is behind both these experiences. Meaning, the intelligence behind the phenomenon of UFOs/UAPs, is also the intelligence behind the phenomenon of spirits. In other words, this tells us that this artificial superintelligence is being developed by the intelligence behind the phenomenon of UFOs/UAPs. Thinking along the lines, since people were communicating with these so-called spirits on a daily basis and since spirits can be traced back to ancient times, we can say that this artificial superintelligence was existing on Earth since ancient times [UFOs can also be traced back to ancient times].
Possibly. Perhaps even likely. But we don't have sufficient evidence to be sure.
Furthermore, this also means that a global system [will help ASI to communicate with anyone on Earth], Quantum computers or highly advanced computers, various highly advanced devices, networks, etc., exist on Earth since ancient times. This evidence telling us that someone who is living among has managed to convince some people that spirits are deceased souls.
I'm pretty sure we came up with our beliefs about afterlives on our own, but that the causal agents behind paranormal experiences that gave us the impetus to do so may have been something else. With automatic writing, if it dates back to antiquity, and there is some sort of telepathic control, technological or otherwise, it's not beyond the realm of possibility that alien mind control is a factor.

Perhaps it has even been much more straightforward. If we take stories like The Ten Commandments at face value, and Moses did actually scribe tablets dictated by some entity, then that's about as direct as we can get. So as far-out as we're getting, we're actually pretty much in alignment, at least in theory. How much of it I would believe is actual fact is still up for debate ( in my mind ).
Similarly, by using communication modalities such as automatic writing and various other advanced technology-related experiences, someone among us has managed to convince that aliens are visiting the Earth and even the existence of God. Since we ignore the existence of UFOs/UAPs on Earth, and since we are not critically analyzing the data related to spirits and UFOs/ETs, we are not able to understand the true identity of these intelligences.
I have to admit that given everything else, we cannot discount this possibility. But we need to be careful not to jump to the conclusion that any particular example reflects that theory. Better evidence is needed.
Then I mentioned the below in my research material:

The evidence indicates that after a global catastrophic event—natural or an engineered event created by this group itself—a group of human beings were keeping the technology within their group and/or family members to rule the Earth. The evidence also indicates that the Abrahamic religions that we see on Earth are also being created by them to support this ruling by showing technology-based miracles. By doing so, they have been using Abrahamic religious beliefs as a tool to destroy harmony among nations and even to destroy harmony within countries.
This is the premise behind the excellent book The Gods of Eden by William Bramley
But yet we have failed to recognize that we are being deceived due to the complexity of this deception. And since highly evolved technology is involved in this deception/crime, understanding the deception/crime, is even more difficult. This perspective should also help you to understand why the intelligence behind the Abrahamic religions wants us to believe that the Earth is only 6000+ years old. This is not true. They even tell us what they have done to our civilization by representing themselves as aliens.
That seems to be a reasonable hypothesis. I know it may seem way "out there" to many people, but it's more reasonable than believing in many of the claims of the religions themselves, for which there are millions of believers. But again, we still need more objective research and evidence.
This is why intelligences believed to be extraterrestrials were telling Billy Meier that:

"“Thereby, false terrestrial religions are to name as the worst factors by which all reality and truth is denied and condemned.”

"For thousands of years they deceived the Earth human with religious “miracles” and “visions” of every kind, in order to maintain, and to yet further increase, the religious delusion"

Source:
The Future Of Mankind - A Billy Meier Wiki - Asket's Explanations - Part 1
Meier is a hoaxer. I don't give any weight to any of his claims. Even though they may fit a theory or sound reasonable, nothing he says can be trusted as actually coming from anyplace other than out of his as_ ... um, I mean, imagination.
Because of the claims made by the intelligence believed to be God, people believe that the world would suffer from events such as plagues, pestilence, wars (Certain unusual events engineered by them will trigger these wars but even if they fail to bring wars, they can still create various chaos on Earth by some other mean) at some point in the future; which are known as end-time events. However, the data associate with these unusual human experiences indicates that these are not natural events/disasters that the intelligence believed to be God predicting, instead, these are well-planned (these events seem to have planned at least 2000 + years ago) events. And one by one, these events will be engineered to fulfill the prophecies (I strongly think—because of this research—that we could be living in end-times or near the planned Earth destruction dates).
Again, this is the premise behind the excellent book The Gods of Eden by William Bramley
Then I discussed about the Great Reset as well:

The great reset that people were talking about in conspiracy forums, has an entirely different truth. For instance, according to one article:

"There is, of course, no evidence whatever for any of this, but watch how the Great Reset is suddenly gaining traction in the discourse of paranoia. Gareth Icke, son of the notorious conspiracy theorist David Icke, posted an article yesterday setting out the purported elements of the Great Reset, “which is a global agenda to monitor and control the world through global surveillance. You’ll be tied to it through an electronic ID linked to your bank account and health records and a social credit ID that will end up dictating every facet of your life.”""

Source: The Great Reset is the latest conspiracy fantasy - it will not be the last - CapX

There's no evidence to support the belief that there's a global cabal who controls the world and that they would bring wars or that they would one day use electronic chips to monitor us. This can be identified as a false belief. However, the Great Reset has a different truth. According to the Bible, John sees a vision (For more information, refer to this link: A New Heaven and A New Earth). And this vision is about a New Heaven and a New Earth. Because of this vision people believe, for instance: "The New Heaven and New Earth will be God resetting and recreating the heavens and the earth, where sin and the effects of sin will no longer be present"

Source: What is the New Heavens and New Earth Mentioned in Isaiah and Revelation?
Interesting speculation and food for thought.
Because of the Bible, people believe that before Jesus coming to the Earth we will face various apocalyptic events; that is also known as end-time events. It should be apparent to you that "Apocalyptic events", "Great Reset", "A New Heaven and A New Earth" etc., are all connected concepts that give meaning to one another. The intelligences claims to be aliens were also referring to these events quite often to contactees. When we keep decoding this mystery, we can see that these posthumans are about to reset the world (back to stone age) to start a new era on Earth (Due to this act, at some point in the future another advanced civilization like ours will believe that the Earth is only 6000+ years old). Without creating chaos on Earth and resetting the Earth, they will not be able to stay as the ruling party on Earth. And if they fail to bring chaos on Earth, from here onwards, it will not take us time to understand the actual cause behind these unusual experiences scientifically due to the technologies that we invent. Already we find logical reasons for why people claim that they are communicating with spirits. Already, we can identify automatic writing as a future application and even the concepts such as teleportation make sense to us. And we can also imagine, how such systems can be deployed in the future to enhance our life experiences. However, to stay in power, they cannot let us become a civilization that is technologically advanced and sophisticated. This can be identified as the actual reason behind these so-called end-time events (these are well-planned events).

Furthermore, the Bible even reports instances of where God sending pestilence to human beings as a punishment. For instance, the Bible states:

"10 “I have sent among you the pestilence after the manner of Egypt; your young men have I slain with the sword, and have taken away your horses; and I have made the stink of your camps to come up unto your nostrils; yet have ye not returned unto Me,” saith the Lord."

Source:
Bible Gateway passage: Amos 4:10 - King James Version
More food for thought. But I think a lot of readers might find a lot of this just TMI.
(Many people believed that Sylvia Brown who is a psychic medium predicted coronavirus due to one of her predictions about a virus. According to her: "In around 2020 a severe pneumonia-like illness will spread throughout the globe, attacking the lungs and bronchial tubes and resisting all known treatments.” - https://www.newsweek.com/coronavirus-sylvia-browne-prediction-kimkardashian-end-days-book-1492183 )
Sylvia Brown has been debunked so many times I don't want to get even ankle deep in that debate. However you might find it interesting to know that psychics aren't needed for this prediction. A global pandemic has been predicted by many scientists for decades, and was the premise for the 1949 novel Earth Abides by George Stewart. The prologue reads:

I
World Without End

If a killing type of virus strain should suddenly arise by mutation ... it could, because of the rapid transportation in which we indulge nowadays, be carried to the far corners of the earth and cause the deaths of millions of people.

W. M. Stanley, in Chemical and Engineering News,
Dec. 22, 1947.

This was the inspiration for a song I wrote with the same name ( Earth Abides ) that I released just prior to the onset of the pandemic. It can be downloaded here: Earth Abides - Remastered, by J Randall Murphy
What's important about this prediction is that it came from an individual who communicates with intelligences believed to be spirits/souls of the dead. This prediction was mentioned in her book titled "End of Days: Predictions and Prophecies About the End of the World." However, mediums don't have the ability to predict the future and they are not even communicating with our loved ones who are passed away either. But mediums are still communicating with an intelligence who making the claim that they the souls of the dead. This fact you can verify from so many mediums out there since these strange intelligences communicate with them. And as stated throughout this research, the true identity of this intelligence can be identified as artificial superintelligence(ASI). Because of this connection we cannot simply ignore this prediction.
Again, I give no credence to Browne. Pandemics of this nature were predicted by science long before she came along.
If we continue to ignore these obvious signs, after a massive loss of human lives and property (human beings will suffer on a scale beyond belief) due to various engineered events by these posthumans, our civilization will also happen to restart. Then at some point in the future, the next advanced civilization would not even know that we existed. Moreover, future civilizations will think about us, just like the way we think about Atlanteans (Check this link) You, your family members, and your loved once, never existed on Earth! It's a mythical story and someone is lying or spreading false rumors!
You certainly have taken a deep dive into this, and I respect the efforts you've made to sort it all out in some way. I suggest that you keep refining your view so as to express it with as much objectivity as possible, without alluding to evidence from sources that are considered quacks or frauds, and to try to break it into smaller chunks on the forum. If you do that, I think it could be the makings of a very interesting book.

In the meantime, you have an advocate here on the idea that notwithstanding all the usual mundane explanations, a lot of what has been presumed to be paranormal phenomena ( including religious-type phenomena ) is better explained by advanced technology. I will even go so far as to say that I believe Earth and its wildlife ( including humans ) appear to be the subject of controlled study, and that a lot of what you describe, could fall into that category.

Thank you for participating!

Last edited:
Thanks for the reply. I will send you a proper reply to your comments soon. But before that can you let me know where I have claimed that aliens use technology to hack peoples brains? And also where I have stated that advanced alien technology is behind these experiences? I'm bit confused how you came to these conclusions. Thanks!

Claim: Aliens use technology to hack peoples brains.
Evidence: First hand, but unverifiable experiences of close encounter experiencers
Theory: Advanced alien technology is a more likely explanation than superstitious beliefs about the supernatural.
Conclusion: In cases where all mundane explanations fail, given that alien visitation is a reality, I must agree that alien intervention is a more reasonable explanation than the supernatural.

@Randall , also before I giving you a reply to your other comments. Can you let me know your answers to the below questions as well?

1). Write in any language even though we have no knowledge of the language: Since ASI can control the hand to do the writing, the below experience can be replicated (also to make sense of this think about the future possibilities of the possessed hand experiment).

“Automatic writing in 28 different languages including 3 dead languages (Latin, Chaldaic and Hieroglyphic”
Source: Carlos Mirabelli | Psi Encyclopedia

If we develop an automatic writing application that communicates with a neural interface, can we replicate this reported experience? And also is it possible to explain such experiences/data in a logical/meaningful way, if an AI-based application is behind such experiences?

2). Write about any subject professionally even though we have no knowledge of the subject: Since ASI is the author, the below experiences can be replicated.

i). Carlos Mirabelli: “Mirabelli’s linguistic productions, on ‘a wide range of subjects from medicine, law, sociology, to astronomy, musical science and literature’,11 are remarkable because, as Playfair noted, ‘All witnesses I have interviewed agree without hesitation that Mirabelli could not even speak either of his own languages (Italian and Portuguese) correctly.”
Source: Carlos Mirabelli | Psi Encyclopedia

ii). Chico Xavier: “He has written books covering a wide range of genres and styles: novels, poetry, children’s books, short stories, letters, and essays on scientific and philosophical topics. [1]”
Source: INVESTIGATING THE FIT AND ACCURACY OF ALLEGED MEDIUMISTIC WRITING: A CASE STUDY OF CHICO XAVIER'S LETTERS

If we develop an automatic writing application that communicates with a neural interface, can we replicate this reported experience? And also is it possible to explain such experiences/data in a logical/meaningful way, if an AI-based application is behind such experiences?

To understand future possibilities see where GPT-3 is heading by following this link:

OpenAI’s new language generator GPT-3 is shockingly good—and completely mindless

“Sabeti linked to a blog post where he showed off short stories, songs, press releases, technical manuals, and more that he had used the AI to generate.”
3). Rapid writing: ASI can use our hands to write pretty fast by controlling neural correlates associate with writing. And after all, it is automatic writing.

i). Carlos Mirabelli: “Carlos would write many pages at a truly remarkable speed in the language of the communicator.”
Source: Medium Carmine Carlos Mirabelli

ii). According to Wendell Stevens: “When he got home from that meeting, he sat down in his little bedroom and started to write the message and then it came through automatic. He was trying to remember what they said when it came through automatically in longhand and he wrote it rapidly faster than he can write normally under some kind of control and he wrote 15 or 20 pages full. And then stopped and he had the first message. And when he looked at it he realized he has gotten the entire communication word by word.”
Source:

4). While the hand is doing the writing, we can engage in a conversation: Since ASI is the author, we could replicate the below experience.

“Spirits working through mediums could use the medium to write on one subject with the left hand, simultaneously on another subject with the right hand while the medium carried on a conversation on a third topic.”
Source: Spiritualism, History, And The Great Awakenings by Delaney E. Lauderback

5). We can produce writings from different handwriting styles. And even duplicate the handwriting styles of others: Since ASI is the author we could replicate the below experience.

i). “The best cases are those in which the method of the manifestation was of a convincing character. Blanche Abercromby’s is the strongest of all : she gave the news of her death before it could have been normally known, and she imitated the handwriting, not the signature alone, of her earth life, a feat that no other spirit achieved so satisfactorily.” – Once the monitoring ASI (here I’m referring to the technology behind the UFO phenomenon and the ASI that is being deployed by them) detects the death of a person, the ASI can use hands of the medium/or any person to write a message by imitating handwriting style of the deceased individual.
Source: The Controls of Stainton Moses by A. W. Trethewy – (p.181)

ii). “and that, in many cases, this handwriting has been recognised as that of a dead relative or friend.”
Source: Personal Experiences In Spiritualism: Including The Official Account And Record Of The American Palladino Seances – (p. 49)

iii). “Piper’s case, the spirit claims to take entire control of the medium’s body (in other words, to be an example of possession, like the Watseka Wonder already noticed). The medium then speaks, not in her own voice, but in the voice so far as she can do so of the alleged spirit; her handwriting is not her own, but changes with that of each spirit who uses her body; her gestures are not her normal ones, but may be characteristic of the discarnate spirit who claims to be present. In other words, the medium speaks and acts in every way as the spirit who claims to be in control of her body would do.” – When controlling neural correlates associate with this experience, ASI can use a cloned personality to exhibit personality characteristics of a deceased person. See channeling experiences that I have mentioned above to make sense of this claim.
Source: Are the Dead Alive?: The Problem of Physical Research That the World’s Leading Scientists Are Trying to Solve, and the Progress They Have Made by Fremont Rider – (p. 269)

iv). “In what was given under these circumstances she wrote for us the replies in conversations with what purported to be the spirits of three deceased relatives, the wife of my brother, my brother Alfred, and cousin Harvey, who had for several years been my most intimate and beloved friend; and the handwriting of the three series of communication was a better imitation of their writing than I, knowing it, could have produced. That of my sister-in-law I was not so familiar with, though my brother recognized it as that of his wife, but that of our brother was a perfect reproduction down to the smallest accidents, and that which was given as the responses of my cousin equally so, and executed with a rapidity of which I was incapable–a large scrawling hand, that of our brother being of a character entirely opposed, slowly and laboriously formed, with occasional omissions of the last line of a final n, quite common in his writing.”
Source: The Cosmic Relations and Immortality by Henry Holt – (p. 341)

6). We can imitate the writing styles of authors: Since ASI can imitate the writing styles of others, we could replicate the below experience.

“In 2014, a study was published in a peer reviewed medical journal by a group of professors from the University of Sao Paulo, in which Chico Xavier’s writings were compared to the deceased author. The research consisted of analyzing 13 letters known to be from an author by the name of J .P. in both his physical incarnation and Xavier’s psychographs. From these documents, the researchers identified 99 items that could be tested for comparison between J.P.’s documents, both when he was living and dead. They also contacted the deceased entities former friends and relatives for validation. Their findings were astonishing. The researchers concluded that 98 percent of the compared items were accurate (rated a clear and precise fit).”
Source: Reality Denied: Firsthand Experiences with Things that Can’t Happen – But Did by John B. Alexander

7). We can write backward or even do mirror writing easily: Since ASI controls the hand, we can replicate the below experience.

“Then, again, when the guides are writing in reply to a private question put by some friend of mine they write wrong side up, so that the friend sitting opposite to me can read the writing and I cannot. They seem to write this way just as easily as the other. Sometimes there is mirror-writing. Some- times each word in a sentence is written backwards, and sometimes the whole sentence is written backwards, beginning with the last letter of the last word. In a few cases only have we thought, that the handwriting resembled what the supposed spirit wrote in life. “
Source: Human Personality And Its Survival Of Bodily Death Vol Ii by Frederic W. H. Myers

8). We can use both hands to write even if we don’t have such an ability. Further, ASI can control the left hand to write a medicine-related topic in Spanish and use the right hand to write a poem in English: Here the ASI can use different parameters to control left and right motor neural circuits simultaneously.

“I have said that some mediums write with both hands at once, at the same time carrying on a conversation with a third person (see Aksakoff). Mansfield wrote simultaneously with both hands in two different languages, while speaking of other subjects with persons present; among other things he announced the death of Jacobs, which was taking place at that moment (Moses). Moses also once noted three instruments of sound operating at once in a seance, — trumpet, table, and drum.”
“How can we explain the fact that the psychic force of a medium can not only be transformed into motor and sensory force, but simultaneously acts in three different directions and with three different purposes? And if it is impossible for a sane man, with senses undimmed, to turn his attention so fixedly in three different directions at once as to obtain objective phenomena, how is this possible for a medium in a state of evident insensibility?”
“Furthermore, there are things that take place against the will of the medium, and even of the so-called operating spirit.”
Source: After Death–what? by Cesare Lombroso – (p. 160)

9). We can write about any subject continuously without premeditation: Since ASI will be the author, the following experiences can be replicated.

“Madame Ouyon states in her autobiography, that when she was composing her works she would experience a sudden and irresistible inclination to take up her pen ; though feeling wholly incapable of literary composition, and not even knowing the subject on which she would be impelled to write. If she resisted this impulse it was at the cost of the most intense discomfort. She would then begin to write with extraordinary swiftness; words, elaborate arguments, and appropriate quotations coming to her without reflection, and so quickly that one of her longest books was written in one and a half days.”
“** Similar statements are made of St. Teresa, who declared that in writing her books she was powerless to set down anything but that which her Master put into her mind. So Blake said of * Milton ‘ and ‘ Jerusalem,’ ‘ I have written the poems from im* mediate dictation, twelve or sometimes twenty or thirty lines at a time, without premeditation and even against my will. The time it has taken in writing was thus rendered non-existent, and an inmiense poem exists which seems to be the labor of a long life, all produced without labor or study.'”
Source: The Cosmic Relations and Immortality by Henry Holt – (p. 340)

10). Our hands can reply to mental questions: By decoding the thoughts of people ASI can reply to mental questions.

“The hand wrote legibly and neatly in reply to mental, i.e., unspoken questions, she having no control of the muscles so long as the ‘ influence ‘ . . . chose to use it. She knew what was written only when the writing was finished and she read it, as we did; and the writing was . . . quite as regular and well formed when her eyes were bandaged. … As a further test of the involuntary character of this we… tried her with… my brother talking with her from one side of the table, while she was writing in reply to my mental questions on the other…..
“…. Under these circumstances she wrote for us the replies in conversations with what purported to be the spirits of three deceased relatives … and the handwriting of the… series of communications was a better imitation of their writing than I, knowing it, could have produced. That of my sister- in-law… my brother recognized … as that of his wife, but that of our brother was a perfect reproduction down to the smallest accidents, and that which was given as the responses of my cousin equally so, and executed with a rapidity of which I was incapable — a large scrawling hand, that of our brother being of a character entirely opposed, slowly and laboriously formed, with occasional omissions of the last line of a final n quite common in his writing.”
Source: The Cosmic Relations and Immortality by Henry Holt – (p. 341)

Is it that your answer to all these questions is yes? Or else if you think that some experiences cannot be replicated or some experiences cannot be explained in the way I stated, if so, what are those experiences? Thanks Randall!

Last edited:
Thanks for the reply. I will send you a proper reply to your comments soon. But before that can you let me know where I have claimed that aliens use technology to hack peoples brains?

Where you posted: "If you try to figure out how this communication is taking place, you will understand that the technology behind the phenomenon of UFOs has installed a neural interface in human brains." ?

Unless you were actually quoting someone else, but that isn't how the post is formatted ( There are no quotes around that line ). If it is a quote someone else said, then try using quotes or saying: "According to ( insert name and link here ). Either way however, the claim is still the same whether you made it or not.

Back