• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Ask UK UFO Researcher/Publisher Philip Mantle

Gene Steinberg

Forum Super Hero
Staff member
For a change of pace from American UFO research, we've invited long-time researcher Philip Mantle.

Philip Mantle is a long standing UFO researcher and author from the UK. He was formerly the Director of Investigations for the British UFO Research Association and the MUFON Representative for England. He is the founder of FLYING DISK PRESS and can be contacted at: http://flyingdiskpress.blogspot.co.uk/

This episode will be recorded Friday morning from 9:30 until 11:30 AM Arizona time.

Hi Philip.
Earlier this year I and two other paracast listeners Goggs and Spectre 73 went to a paranormal conference in Falkirk.I can only speak for myself when I say that I found the event to be slightly ludicrous and left feeling jaded and disappointed.Having never been to one before and not wanting to give up after my first attempt are there any events coming up in the UK in 2018 that you would recommend or are they very much a muchness?.
Thank you.

Last edited:
Q1. Your thoughts on current debate or mythology of a so called secret space program ?

Q.2 What's your thoughts on the best case of UFO sightings through the decades ? and best debunked cases . Also do you think science community is opening up to reality of intellinge life forms in our solar system or beyond?

Last edited:
When someone presents a possible UFO case, what do you look for in terms of making sure it isn't a waste of time? How can you tell that the person is not a kook, or just lacks critical thinking to determine if something is truly anomalous?

Back