• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Ask Sean Correia: Anonymous Uprising

Gene Steinberg

Forum Super Hero
Staff member
Our last show of 2016 is going to be an unusual one, featuring Sean Correia, who is behind something called Anonymous Uprising, which is currently running a crowd-sourcing program to raise funds to attempt ET contact.

Their information is as follows:

Anonymous Uprising
Anonymous Uprising is new, revolutionary project which is preparing to launch the world’s first open source, constantly refined, extraterrestrial contact protocols.

Anonymous Uprising's plan:
  • Coordinate scientific expeditions around the globe which will make contact with extraterrestrials who have been visible, but kept their distance, until now.
  • Develop the contact protocols used in these scientific expeditions, thoroughly document every aspect of the protocols used in contact efforts and make them available to all Anonymous Uprising (AU) team members, who can then implement these protocols on their own, then upload them for examination and refinement by others.
  • Ensure that this process is repeated, and that over time, AU participants will have meaningful, scientific data regarding effective extraterrestrial contact dynamics.
In other words, Anonymous Uprising's objective goes beyond just observing craft in the skies, but actual contact — in a comprehensive, repeatable format.

And unlike other organizations which promote books and videos, conferences and workshops, regarding past extraterrestrial-related topics, Anonymous Uprising is focused on the future -- specifically, significant projects which move the topic forward, instead of looking behind.

About Sean Correia

Sean Correia is the Owner of Phalanx Security Group, or PSG, which provides security services to domestic clients.

He's also Senior Partner of Phalanx Ventures, which deploys the services of multiple subject matter experts and analysts who can help companies substantiate their value proposition to the marketplace.

As a Strategic Solutions Architect for Forrester Research, VP of Business Development at Digital Authentication Technologies and Business Development Manager at Gartner, he helped guide leaders in business technology, marketing and strategy, and the technology industry, through independent fact-based insight, ensuring tremendous business success.

In other words, he has some solid credentials in the tech industry. So let's try to give him a fair shake with our questioning to see what's going on.

Chris andI will be recording this episode Tuesday, December 27 from 11 AM until 1 PM Mountain time.

You write you gonna try ' make contact with extraterrestrials who have been visible, but kept their distance, until now'.How do you know this ?

You write you gonna try ' make contact with extraterrestrials who have been visible, but kept their distance, until now'.How do you know this ?

While there is no smoking gun proof of ET's or UFO's, I think there is some evidence of some sort of craft in our skys.

I think its a reasonable assumption to make that a possible explanation is ET's who are keeping their distance. It may not be the correct answer, but its on the table as far as answers go Imo.

What's the criteria for extraterrestrials who are keeping their distance? I mean, a typical sighting lasts a few seconds to a few minutes, so is your group going to an area where a confirmed sighting has occurred, but the craft is no longer present? Or, would these expeditions entail going to areas where there has been a recent spate of sightings?

aaa1cea9cd7c4df6495d5a1f61d54a917845328a9b7b185c718887e45d7796e8.jpg

I stand corrected sometimes it can be This and That. :D

Are you speaking to me? Did you Reply with Quote button break?
No games. You sent me a private conversation implying there was something to find about him, but he has a sparse online profile. Ditto for Anonymous Uprising. I asked you if you knew anything pertinent that we could follow up on, and I received silence.

Just as you refuse to answer questions in the forum about contacting ET.

No games. You sent me a private conversation implying there was something to find about him, but he has a sparse online profile. Ditto for Anonymous Uprising. I asked you if you knew anything pertinent that we could follow up on, and I received silence.

No games.

Your idea of a "private conversation" needs to be seriously redefined. Again, for the umpteenth time, do your own homework, why is is I have to emphasize this point over and over and over and over again?

Just as you refuse to answer questions in the forum about contacting ET.

Got that right, does it hurt the feeling of the Members? rofl.

Waller said:
Are you speaking to me? Did you Reply with Quote button break?

No games.

Ah, I see you have it working again. If you want to converse with me, you will need to use the Reply With Quote function. I am not interested in playing guessing games re: if you are addressing me...or not.

do your own homework, why is it I have to emphasize this point over and over and over and over again?

Because you seem to fail to recognize the burden of proof is on you

In epistemology, the burden of proof (Latin: onus probandi (shorthand for Onus probandi incumbit ei qui dicit, non ei qui negat) is the obligation on a party in a dispute to provide sufficient warrant for their position.
Philosophical burden of proof - Wikipedia

When you make a claim and present it as fact the burden of proof is on you, not anyone else to do their homework.

When two parties are in a discussion and one makes a claim that the other disputes, the one who makes the claim typically has a burden of proof to justify or substantiate that claim especially when it challenges a perceived status quo.[1]

While certain kinds of arguments, such as logical syllogisms, require mathematical or strictly logical proofs, the standard for evidence to meet the burden of proof is usually determined by context and community standards and conventions.

You also employ this tactic.

One way in which one would attempt to shift the burden of proof is by comitting a logical fallacy known as the argument from ignorance. It occurs when either a proposition is assumed to be true because it has not yet been proved false or a proposition is assumed to be false because it has not yet been proved true.

The only thing getting hurt here is your reputation.
Waaaah, no not my reputation...on a forum...made up of anonymous posters, oh the horror.

I'll leave issues of reputation to those whose self-image/worth is quite apparently tied to such ridiculousness.

Actually, many posters use their real names here, or use online names that are readily translated to real names.

But I agree about one thing: You do not seem to have a reputation.

Because you seem to fail to recognize the burden of proof is on you
You consistently, for days now, failed to realize that I feel no such burden, and no matter how many times I say it, you just don't get it. You will get from me exactly what I determine, what I will allow, and if this is not to your liking, research how to use the Ignore feature.

Do you understand this in your language? Good.

Back