• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Ask Paul Kimball...

Gene Steinberg

Forum Super Hero
Staff member
Paul Kimball returns to The Paracast to catch up with Gene and Chris. This session will be recorded on Wed. Nov. 23 from 2 until 4 PM Arizona time.

Paul Andrew Kimball is a Canadian film and television producer, writer and director who resides in Halifax, Nova Scotia. Kimball's projects include several documentary films about UFOs and the "Other Side of Truth" paranormal podcast.

Dear Gene and Chris please ask Mr Kimball about cases or incidents:

#1 What is your favourite Cryptid
#2 What is your favourite Ghost
#3 What is your favourite UFO

Or if he prefers: which are his least favourite of the above?

Thank you.

You're welcome to appropriate my question for Albert Rosales and ask it to Paul instead :)

Actually bring up the concept of synchronicity with him. I'm pretty sure I've heard of him touch on this in relation to UFOs . I wonder if he's ever heard of s synchronicity occurrence in relation to other paranormal phenomena. I would ask IF as some have supposed that UFOs might have a kinship with other paranormal phenomena why people don't report this occurrence with Bigfoot or ghosts and such.

Or do they?

Last edited:
I was just kidding on the first part. my question to Albert was Albert-specific so I'll wait until he appears.

Yes. I plan to put more up shortly. Just been backed up with other stuff, but a bunch will go before the end of the year. Thanks.

Back