• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Ask Greg Bishop

Gene Steinberg

Forum Super Hero
Staff member
Greg is always one of our favorites.

The host of Radio Misterioso and author of such books as "Project Beta," he's been around the block and then some. His newest book, coauthored with Adam Gorightly, will cover the classic contactee movement.

Ask him most anything.

This episode will be recorded Thursday, May 31 between 3 PM and 5 PM Pacific.

GREG: Based upon your research, has the Contactee phenomenon grown in the last 15 years or so, or has it diminished in the frequency of those coming forward ?

Also, regarding Project Beta, can you comment on the possibility of Paul Bennewitz possibly suffering from schizophrenia at the time he was initially contacted by Rick Doty. And can you comment on any contact that Doty had with Linda Moulton Howe, around the time she was investigating cattle mutilations.

Last edited:
Meh…, too late to ask Space Brother who Doty’s new trainer might be. Maybe on the flip-flop the question may be addressed, as one inquiring (amid skeptical) mind would like to know.

In mentally preparing for a backlog of countless hours of exceptionally enlightening, listening entertainment..., how about the not-so-distant future?

As in soon ...

Ryan Sprague? You mean the "Somewhere In The Skies" guy?
First I've ever heard of the man.
Then again, I tend to vacate the basement for extended periods.

Thanks to Greg Bishop for responding to my questions. I'm sure you've heard these questions a thousand times before, but personally, I was more than satisfied with the information you gave. Definitely be taking a look at your book, 'Project Beta.' Very interesting subject I've been looking at since I discovered the documentary, 'Mirage Men.' Look forward to your next appearance on the Paracast, and thanks again.

Back