• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

ARTIFICIAL LAKES OF THE PYRAMIDS

lesacrevnar

Paranormal Novice
Really they reached a level of technology way higher than us.
Noah's ark is a UFO of ours done in the past.
A huge vessel done by the cream of humanity at that time; very bright engineers that designed as well and built the pyramids world wide to repair the planet.
And as they knew we'll struggle to understand why they built them, they designed an additional network attached to Giza (the central piece of the pyramids network): a worldwide network of lakes that look 100 % natural but with a very suggestive global positioning from giza.

For example, lake victoria is 30 degrees south of giza, lake ladoga in russia is located 30 degrees north of giza. and there are more lakes, a dozen scattered all over the world.
it is easier to understand it visually.
so here is a link to the video on that topic: "artificial lakes of the pyramids on google earth"

How about this, Noahs Ark is just an element in a moral fable and taking it as a literal truth resembles more the belief in a literal Santa Claus at the North pole.

What you appear to be doing with the rest of your observation is interpreting coincidence. If we had wreckage of some sort of space ark, or of its crash or landing site, THAT would be impressive.

Coincidence?
A good start.
A fable that I don't think said the Ark is destroyed!
Then maybe still in space

While I appreciate your theory, I find it unbelievable for a more practical reason. Specifically, these lakes were used by modern man for trade and transport for centuries, and also were explored by archaeologists in pursuit of biblical artifacts within the past century. The type of machinery used to explore the lakes, such as sonar technology and metal detectors, would of revealed a craft.

Without more tangible or corroborating evidence, your theory simply does not work.

No need to explore. The math is enough. We did that for the pyramids, did we find any hint on how and why they were built?
Maybe the age of the lakes will tell something. Nonetheless I found something common about their origins: crustal collapse!
And don't talk about modern man or exploratory, the lakes, like the pyramids were here way before them

While I appreciate your theory, I find it unbelievable for a more practical reason. Specifically, these lakes were used by modern man for trade and transport for centuries, and also were explored by archaeologists in pursuit of biblical artifacts within the past century. The type of machinery used to explore the lakes, such as sonar technology and metal detectors, would of revealed a craft.

Without more tangible or corroborating evidence, your theory simply does not work.

No need to explore. The math is enough. We did that for the pyramids, did we find any hint on how and why they were built?
Maybe the age of the lakes will tell something. Nonetheless I found something common about their origins: crustal collapse!
And don't talk about modern man or exploratory, the lakes, like the pyramids were here way before them
What math are you referring to?

Really they reached a level of technology way higher than us.

VS

Noah's ark is a UFO of ours done in the past.

those two sentences contradict each other.

Also: #1 there is an artificial lake in Egypt its called Lake Nasser: Lake Nasser - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

#2 How do you explain this half finished Obelisk?:
78.jpg

Maybe its a trick like dinosaur bones?

And how about this Chisel?
chisel-204-5.jpg

Source for Chisel: tools | Egypt at the Manchester Museum

Please, if this post was written in spanish, some would have just pass their way.
I did my best to include some math elements here and there so that those with not good skills in math will just ignore the post and pass their way, but nope
instead , they stop by making noise

What math are you referring to?
that cool to ask

Lets take lake balbina and lake poso
balbina is at 1.50 south, same for poso

balbina is at 59 30 west
and poso at 120 30 east

to balbina's longitude which is 59 deg 30 min, lets add 180 deg of longitude
59.5 + 180 = 239.5

But as the longitude can't be greater than 180 either east or west, we gonna have to remove that number to 360

So 360 - 239.5 = 120.5
120.5 which translate to 120 deg 30 min east which is the longitude of poso lake.

If it was only these two lakes, i would have said it's coincidence; but lake victoria stand in between, 90 deg of longitude away from both. And on top of it, 30 deg north of lake victoria is found Giza. That fact puts coincidence in the bin.

That's an example of math.

And as the lakes relate to giza, they should have been mentioned in the pAPYRUS, but there are not; which mean that the egyptian did not build those pyramids.
they were done earlier

Please, if this post was written in spanish, some would have just pass their way.
I did my best to include some math elements here and there so that those with not good skills in math will just ignore the post and pass their way, but nope
instead , they stop by making noise

Apologies.
I find it hard enough to explain myself in my native Language.

Apologies.
I find it hard enough to explain myself in my native Language.
Hi Han

No worries papa.

Me got nothing against you.

It took me two years to understand the meaning of the lakes. So let's take it easy.

They repaired the planet! That's not easy feat. But in so doing, everything has been destroyed.
A planet is not like a car that you can stop by the side of the road, open the bonnet and fix. What about the sun and its radiation? Have you ever noticed that the sahara is in fact just one part of a bigger desert that goes all the way non stop to China?
Anyway by January I will hopefully do a wrap up video.

By the way, what is your native language?

Back