• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Art Bell Lawsuit..or his new excuse...

Bob Watson

Paranormal Adept
1st a stalker now this Art Bell the true drama king!
Art And Airyn Bell Sue Michael Savage For Defamation

from his facebook page!

I am taking my Family out of town and caught the fact that somehow they got the date of that horrible Broadcast wrong, it was Sept 23RD and I can go one better, here it is on UTube, you will want to listen to between :35 and :36.....https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gDVFQxKh6ks I would like to again thank some of the Titan's of the Broadcast Industry who have already offered help in saying they understood instantly who Savage meant in his awful so called, in the Broadcast Industry joke. If any of you have any information, please contact my Attorney Gerry Fox in Los Angeles at (310) 441-0500. If you don't hear from us for a while it is because I want to get my Family away from this mess for a while.

Art Bell

He's had several so-called life-threatening episodes over the years. He works, he quits, he hides, he comes back. Sigh.

1st a stalker now this Art Bell the true drama king!
Art And Airyn Bell Sue Michael Savage For Defamation

from his facebook page!

I am taking my Family out of town and caught the fact that somehow they got the date of that horrible Broadcast wrong, it was Sept 23RD and I can go one better, here it is on UTube, you will want to listen to between :35 and :36.....https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gDVFQxKh6ks I would like to again thank some of the Titan's of the Broadcast Industry who have already offered help in saying they understood instantly who Savage meant in his awful so called, in the Broadcast Industry joke. If any of you have any information, please contact my Attorney Gerry Fox in Los Angeles at (310) 441-0500. If you don't hear from us for a while it is because I want to get my Family away from this mess for a while.

Art Bell
It's a callous comment regardless of whether or not anyone in particular was targeted. Just saying "You can't do UFOs or else ..." only reinforces the stigmatization against people who are interested in the subject, including those people who have seen them. But maybe that's what Savage wanted. Maybe he was just barfing it out there to get a reaction, because that's what he wants and he knows there's no unified UFO group who can do anything meaningful to protest. It's an easy target for slanderous provocative attention getting. It's the lowest kind of journalism. It deserves zero respect. So no matter what you think of Bell, I hope Bell wins his lawsuit because maybe others will think twice before mouthing off about people interested in the subject.

Last edited:
I have never spoken to Michael Savage, AKA Michael Weiner, I don't know him. As you read for some reason that I just can't figure out on his show he simply went after my Wife and myself in the most horrible way any person can go after another. We have never had words between us of any kind. That said, he attacked us with plain Malice and for no reason. I have been so angry that I nearly did something that would land me in jail. Instead I contacted my Lawyer and had him send a demand for retraction which was ignored. Now I have filed a Lawsuit. I want to thank the leaders in Broadcasting that have already come forward to say they will gladly Testify that they know exactly what was said and who he meant. Beyond that I am going to be gone for a while to try and keep my Family away from the publicity and the honest to God hurt this has brought. My Wife is Pregnant and does not need this, nor do I. I am sure most of you can see his statement for what it is. So I will be out of the area for a while and any comments I might make will have to wait till I get back and more to the point calm down, I can not remember being this gut angry in my life. For anybody willing to help my Lawyer is Gerry Fox in Los Angeles and can be contacted at (310) 441-0500.

Art

There's something about public figures and libel. It's difficult to prove damage even if the statements are false.

That said, Michael Savage is a rabble-rouser first class.

could this be the REAL reason Art left the air????
as I mentioned my Wife is Pregnant and I don't want her exposed to the "mad dog press" you have no idea what it can be like. Why do people do these things? I had no idea this wild press thing was coming, I guess some court Reporter in SF picked it up. Anyway this will be my last post for some time.

Arts facebook has been scrubbed of the whole mess. .more as I get it! Pass the popcorn!

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

There's something about public figures and libel. It's difficult to prove damage even if the statements are false.

That said, Michael Savage is a rabble-rouser first class.

I had to research this very thing for a friend a couple of days ago because of a recent event they were involved in.

Art has to prove that actual malice (knowing the comment was false or acting with disregard concerning his comments, true or false), because he is a public figure. However, if Art's wife is not a public figure, and as Savage's comments were somewhat directed at her, Savage could end up in some hot water.

Back