• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Are Genies Playing this HAARP?

Christopher O'Brien

Back in the Saddle Aginn
Staff member
Abu Dhabi weather project 'creates man-made rainstorms'

ARTICLE HERE:
A secret £7 million weather project in Abu Dhabi has resulted in dozens of man-made rainstorms, according to reports.

rain_1795776c.jpg

Children play in the street during a rain storm in Abu Dhabi Photo: ALAMY

Scientists employed by Sheikh Khalifa bin Zayed Al Nahyan, president of the UAE and leader of Abu Dhabi, successfully created more than 50 rainstorms in the state's Al Ain region last year, mostly in July and August when there is virtually no rain at all. It is believed to be the first time the system has produced rain from clear skies.

They have been using giant ionisers, shaped like giant lampshades, to generate fields of negatively charged particles, which create cloud formation.

In a company video, seen by The Sunday Times, Helmut Fluhrer, the founder of Metro Systems International, the Swiss company in charge of the project, said: "We are currently operating our innovative rainfall enhancement technology, Weathertec, in the region of Al Ain in Abu Dhabid. We started in June 2010 and have achieved a number of rainfalls."

This sounds like orgone cloudbusting to me. Although, the idea behind cloudbusting is that "orgone" does the job and not negatively or positively charged ions.

top image shows the current haarp pulses. bottom image shows resulting weather patterns. This was the same scenario for the OK tornados and the tropical storm that hit florida a few days ago.
haarp.jpg

top image shows the current haarp pulses. bottom image shows resulting weather patterns. This was the same scenario for the OK tornados and the tropical storm that hit florida a few days ago.
haarp.jpg

There's a website that displays HAARP's activity? Is it a gov site or is it a site with someone monitoring them somehow?

It is a site with someone monitoring them somehow. Some say is is fake, I tend to think it is not.

Connecting the Raytheon, AMS, Lockhead, HAARP, NOAA, General Dynamics and DARPA dots.....

Defense Advanced Research Program Association, or DARPA, has contracted co-operation command of the Highly Active Auroral Research Program (HAARP) electromagnetic microwave ionospheric heater in Gakona, Alaska, for military communication and weapon “defense” purposes. They also take part in biological warfare “testing” over land, water, and city, whereby defense contractor jets, such as those crafted especially for war or weather programs by BAE Systems (owner of the HAARP facility) or Raytheon (owner of the HAARP patent), for the Navy and Air Force and NATO, disperse hazardous toxins into the air and then attempt to eradicate them with chemicals or jet-mounted microwave radiation weapons (like AESA). In addition, the Lockheed Martin and Boeing corporations joined up in a B2B contract with BAE and Raytheon, hardware and software hosted by none other than Microsoft, so that their defense contractor industry market could remain consistently and wirelessly networked, and would never be halted by distance, time, or situational awareness. The NOAA, a member of the Weather Modification Operations and Research Board, (partnered on that board with the American Meteorological Society and the National Science Foundation) sold its weather reporting functionality to Raytheon, who operates it now under the name Advanced Weather Information Processing System. Raytheon happens to contract many of its services and industrial airliners to the tune of global weather modification programs, such as those ever popular “global warming mitigation” or “global dimming” programs, (whereby jets utilizing liquid propane, liquid nitrogen, silver iodide, potassium chlorate, barium oxide, acrylamides, and trimethyl aluminum, spray these chemicals to replace cloud cover over entire countries) and, they’ve even managed to create, through their sub-company General Dynamics Robotics, Unmanned Autonomous Vehicles such as the Global Hawk that can fly for 72 hours, with a payload of 20,000lbs or more, running entirely on programming and artificial intelligence microwave signal networking, without landing or refueling. It’s not just local chemical “cloud seeding” or “storm prevention” anymore, as is still practiced by the state-and-regional program member companies of the Weather Modification Association.

Is this for real? I mean the work in Abu Dhabi? Cos if it is, surely it would rank as a totally world-changing technology. Bringing rain to dry places is valuable beyond compare. I am surprised it's public knowledge though, I believe people have been killed over far less important new technologies.

If this is affordable and do-able by poorer countries it will have extremely far-reaching consequences. Population increase (as if that is needed!), health improvements, huge changes in trading as places grow their own food instead of importing. There are far more implications too numerous to post here.

Also there will be negative consequences. Messing about with the natural weather patterns will no doubt cause more flooding etc in places that don't want it and like many things, there will be some military uses no doubt.

It's such big news that I cannot understand why I've not seen it on the BBC etc. That doesn't mean it's not real but there must be some reason why it's not huge news everywhere surely? (don't call me shirley).

I have 'only just' started going down the HAARP rabbit-hole - and chanced upon the following link last night via a circuitous route from something @stonehart posted on the Fukishima thread - where Fukishima got referred to as a 'false flag' operation. What? What inter-related webs there are!

I am aware the link is from another interview show - is that okay? Anyway, excellent interview and the guy Begich sounds normal with all pistons firing. Maybe not such a rabbit-hole after all. Says some fascinating stuff towards the end - particularly about a book by Zbigniew Brzezinski - "Between Two Ages". About conspiracy and paranoia.

LINK:

What really made me sit up and take notice was the Nikola Tesla mention. "Angels Don't Play This HAARP: Advances in Tesla Technology" by Nick Begich.

This is not in any way my area of even amateur 'expertise'. I like to read Amazon reviews and this one caught my eye. Anyone care to give a quick riff on the ideas presented here?

"Using electromagnetic energies to control the weather, tamper with the capacity of the mind to think clearly, etc., is not science fiction. The great scientists, Albert Roy Davis and Walter C. Rawls, Jr., themselves world renowned experts in electromagnetics, wrote in their fourth book, "The Magnetic Blueprint of Life" (1979), that electromagnetic energies could be used to do exactly that. They stated in the book that the communications disruptions throughout the world in 1977 (1977 blackout?) were, they believe, due to experiments the Russians were doing, blasting enormous amounts of electromagnetic energy into the atmosphere, just like HAARP does. They also wrote that they believe that the upper strata atmospheric winds that control the weather have been changed (global warming?).

"In addition, Davis and Rawls stated that powerlines in the U.S. are above ground, unlike in Great Britain and other countries where they prefer to put them underground, and they will eventually cause a change in the protective ozone layer that surrounds the earth.

"Albert Roy Davis was the first scientist to discover that North and South pole magnetic fields are separate energies with different effects. For example, North pole magnetism was found to increase the intelligence and memory of animals that were exposed to it. The South pole reduced their intelligence and memory. Now, do you believe it's just a coincidence that the vast majority of telephones and headphones are configured so they radiate South pole magnetic fields into the brain of the user?? Neither do I.

"We're still laughably told in the media and on TV programs that nuclear weapons are the most powerful weapons in the world. So in fifty years we haven't developed weapons that are more powerful? Consider how far computers, aircraft, communication systems, etc., have come in fifty years. All of that money spent on the military, and a fifty year old technology is still the best we have. Somehow I ain't buying it.

"The ultimate weapons of the 21st century are various forms of electromagnetic weapons. HAARP is one of them, and likely one of the most lethal."

In listening to a wonderful history of weather manipulatin HAARP was identified as only one of three major weather manipulation projects at work post WWII. Both Russia and China each have their own upper atmosphere excitation devices and have been working on weather modification, like the US, for many decades now in a variety of areas for practical and competitive purposes. This link gives some of that history but it is not the podcast I heard, which was entirely informative and entertaining, but can't remember if it was Stuff You Should Know or what. But cloud seeding and making it rain has a rich history going back 100 years now.

Climate Modification Schemes

If HAARP were ever able to do a fraction of the things it's accused of (assuming the facility could somehow generate the giga-watts of power required) it would leave a huge electromagnetic footprint each time it was operated. But it doesn't.

Apart from the thousands of amateur meteorologists who would detect something odd occurring, there a similar number of very well-equipped observers of the radio spectrum, including VLF and ELF, where HAARP is supposed to do its dirty work.

These amateur observers watch and record activity over the entire radio spectrum, not only to investigate natural phenomena like solar activity, cosmic noise and whistlers, but also the state of the ionosphere and magnetosphere, and are developing very low-power radio communication (with signals well below the noise). They use extremely sensitive radio equipment and computer processing to analyse observations. HAARP activity on the supposed scale would completely saturate all this detection equipment across the planet!

There are websites and forums where all this work is discussed. Anyone can join - I'm on the Yahoo Natural Radio VLF Discussion Group, but there are others concentrating on other parts of the radio spectrum.

To my knowledge, no sinister activity has ever been observed! I suppose we could all (thousands of us across the globe) be paid or scared into silence if we spot anything, but that's not very likely now is it?

Various military signals pop up occasionally, the effects of solar coronal mass ejections and their effects on the Earth's magnetosphere are seen, and over-the-horizon radar leaves an obvious trace. But no big signal from HAARP. (I have a recording of it testing during one it its early transmissions, 8 March 1997 0440 GMT, but it was only a Morse code message! See here if you want to hear and read that same transmission recorded by someone else.)

So...unless HAARP is using some type of unconventional, undetectable radio signals (transmitted, incidentally, by completely conventional radio antennas visible on Google images) it can't possibly be doing the weather-controlling, earthquake starting stuff it's accused of. It appears to me and my radio colleagues that HAARP is doing exactly what it's claiming to do.

I doubt this information will make any difference to those who truly believe HAARP is some sort of diabolical doomsday machine. But remember this: it's not just 'us' - innocent truth-seeking members of the public against 'them' - dark forces directed by the New World Order. There are tens of thousands of very-well equipped, independent amateur scientists in all disciplines, working together, in the pockets of no one who would quickly detect and report any wide-spread malicious anomalous activity.

And yes, I know HAARP has been off since May 2013. But they would say that wouldn't they...?

Ian

Last edited:
......So...unless HAARP is using some type of unconventional, undetectable radio signals (transmitted, incidentally, by completely conventional radio antennas visible on Google images) it can't possibly be doing the weather-controlling, earthquake starting stuff it's accused of. It appears to me and my radio colleagues that HAARP is doing exactly what it's claiming to do. .....

Ian
Maybe you should read the patent for it.

If HAARP were ever able to do a fraction of the things it's accused of (assuming the facility could somehow generate the giga-watts of power required) it would leave a huge electromagnetic footprint each time it was operated. But it doesn't.

Apart from the thousands of amateur meteorologists who would detect something odd occurring, there a similar number of very well-equipped observers of the radio spectrum, including VLF and ELF, where HAARP is supposed to do its dirty work.

These amateur observers watch and record activity over the entire radio spectrum, not only to investigate natural phenomena like solar activity, cosmic noise and whistlers, but also the state of the ionosphere and magnetosphere, and are developing very low-power radio communication (with signals well below the noise). They use extremely sensitive radio equipment and computer processing to analyse observations. HAARP activity on the supposed scale would completely saturate all this detection equipment across the planet!

There are websites and forums where all this work is discussed. Anyone can join - I'm on the Yahoo Natural Radio VLF Discussion Group, but there are others concentrating on other parts of the radio spectrum.

To my knowledge, no sinister activity has ever been observed! I suppose we could all (thousands of us across the globe) be paid or scared into silence if we spot anything, but that's not very likely now is it?

Various military signals pop up occasionally, the effects of solar coronal mass ejections and their effects on the Earth's magnetosphere are seen, and over-the-horizon radar leaves an obvious trace. But no big signal from HAARP. (I have a recording of it testing during one it its early transmissions, 8 March 1997 0440 GMT, but it was only a Morse code message! See here if you want to hear and read that same transmission recorded by someone else.)

So...unless HAARP is using some type of unconventional, undetectable radio signals (transmitted, incidentally, by completely conventional radio antennas visible on Google images) it can't possibly be doing the weather-controlling, earthquake starting stuff it's accused of. It appears to me and my radio colleagues that HAARP is doing exactly what it's claiming to do.

I doubt this information will make any difference to those who truly believe HAARP is some sort of diabolical doomsday machine. But remember this: it's not just 'us' - innocent truth-seeking members of the public against 'them' - dark forces directed by the New World Order. There are tens of thousands of very-well equipped, independent amateur scientists in all disciplines, working together, in the pockets of no one who would quickly detect and report any wide-spread malicious anomalous activity.

And yes, I know HAARP has been off since May 2013. But they would say that wouldn't they...?

Ian
Finally a sane outlook on this HAARP project.

Seeing this story makes me think about the Football (soccer) "World Cup" that will be held in Qatar in 2022. At the moment there is a massive outcry (from the players) because the tournament will be held in the summer, and the average summer temperature in Qatar is about 40-50C*

Having seen this I think there is a high probability that some form of similar weather modification system will be used to reduce the temperature.

* World players' union threat to 2022 World Cup if played in Qatar summer | Football | theguardian.com

Back