• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Are Demons Real? A Fascinating Account!

Jeff Davis

Paranormal Adept
I am not too into possessions/exorcisms and such, but when I read this article and the amazing accounts herein, I am left wondering.

Could Demons represent non local consciousness of a self contained kind? Or, could what we refer to as demon possession actually represent a mental illness contagion that our non localized consciousness is susceptible to?

Prepare yourself for...

The exorcisms of Latoya Ammons

People are into this stuff! I think.:oops:

Actually, this is a rather substantiated and extremely well documented case. Hopefully some of the paranormally curious will have a look see. Frankly, I think demon possession *is* just as likely an explanation for much of the paranormal phenomena as is any other offered up explanation. Provided we can simply understand that Demons are a described non human life form that crosses MANY cultural and religious boundaries. There is a lot to think about. Especially relevant is the plethora of UFO phenomena.

the sad part is just how many kids are "exorcised" to death in circumstances just like these each by their parents, and some delusional self appointed demonologist (usually a relative), who think their kids are possessed by demons.

the sad part is just how many kids are "exorcised" to death in circumstances just like these each by their parents, and some delusional self appointed demonologist (usually a relative), who think their kids are possessed by demons.

Yes, I read that thread just days ago here. Prior, I had no clue that kids were ever exorcised to death. Sad? More like criminally insane or deranged. This really is a unusual case. I feel bad for families like this. There has to be something going on far and away out of the norm.

I am sure I have nicked this but: the people performing the "exorcisms" seem to me to display more "signs of the devil" than the poor person they are trying to exorcise.
yeah in the uk there have been a number of high profile cases where African christians exorcised demons out of children by beating them sometimes to death and cases where kids had been sacrificed in some kind of african witchcraft voodoo rituals(?). Ironically racist tabloids sensationalised these stories picking up on the words Witchcraft as a cover all putting it all in one basket and not really highlighting the misguided christian mentality.

Back