• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Aquired Information Deficency Scandal?

A. Warren Johnson

All the world is a stage
This is more of a question, but doesn't it strike you a little odd that AIDS only occurs after HIV has been fought off by Anti-bodies? And why exactly is it that they test for anti-bodies and not for the actual virus? The reason I wonder is that I have recently thought about this topic since I saw an article in a recent issue of Paranoia Magazine stating that AIDS was man made. After a little research I have actually found that most anti-AIDS drugs cause more harm then they help with this virus. AZT was banned in the 1960s due to it's toxic nature, yet in the early 1990s it started being prescribed to people who tested positive for a non-descript anti-body test. It is indeed a sad time for Mankind.

Back